This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UnSheDxTeaRs
    You'd have to do some factchecking, but it might be the first man on man kiss in sci fi.
    For the record, the first one I know of was in the Lexx episode 4.08 "Vlad" in 2001. It was played for comedy.
    Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

I realy hope it's Shepherd and Teyla. Shepherd is alway's sticking up for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
        Yea ok a peck on the lips or a quick thing like that for comedy is one thing. But I mean like and indepth like makeout scene well i'll just see whats on another channel.
        Actually i hope it is a juicy kiss THere was this whole big build up to the first gay kiss in Corrie (British soap) and in the end it was barely a peck on the lips. I've had juicier kisses with my mates

Considering who the actors are, you just know it's going to be really funny

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
          Yea ok a peck on the lips or a quick thing like that for comedy is one thing. But I mean like and indepth like makeout scene well i'll just see whats on another channel.
          Once you get used to the idea, guys kissing is actually pretty hot.
          I'd be glued to the screen...

A Beckett/McKay smooch will be funny. I still wish it had been Sheppard and McKay....of course the writers are too CHICKEN to do that !! (j/k)

Problem is, a McKay Sheppard smooch would just be too hot to be funny.

Just a McKay Beckett humor smooch is going to inspire endless slashfic and vids. In a world that is unappreciative of the intriguing erotic qualities in same sex lust and/or looove, we slashers will take what we can get.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
            Once you get used to the idea, guys kissing is actually pretty hot.
            I'd be glued to the screen...

A Beckett/McKay smooch will be funny. I still wish it had been Sheppard and McKay....of course the writers are too CHICKEN to do that !! (j/k)

Problem is, a McKay Sheppard smooch would just be too hot to be funny.

Just a McKay Beckett humor smooch is going to inspire endless slashfic and vids. In a world that is unappreciative of the intriguing erotic qualities in same sex lust and/or looove, we slashers will take what we can get.
            I truly hope this post was done "tongue in cheek".....I know, BAD analogy, but I couldn't resist.
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
              I truly hope this post was done "tongue in cheek".....I know, BAD analogy, but I couldn't resist.
              Yea bad analogy lol!

Comment

hahaha a kiss in season two...come on isnt that a bit early? knowing the producers they're going to do something rediculous by some weird alien monster smooching it up with cavanaugh and thus end up having weird alien babies or something.

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

It's probally going to be hallucinations the mckay is having because he hasnt "gotten any" in a really long time. Not just because hes on atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
                    It's probally going to be hallucinations the mckay is having because he hasnt "gotten any" in a really long time. Not just because hes on atlantis.
                    it should be with Dr. Weir...there is something with those two! something...yes...bwahahaha!

Comment

I heard McKay does ALOT of kissing.

Comment

well someone has to be the ladies man!

Comment

Working...
                        X