Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we don't know if the Ancients created the plague in the milky way galaxy.

but we going to find out who created teh plague in Stargate sg-1 season 9 and SGA season 2.

Comment

According to JM Blog, “Sister city” has been renamed”The Tower”.

14 June
      Paul will be working on the "sister city" script.

25 June
      Paul's story has been renamed "The Tower".
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Xmen583
        we don't know if the Ancients created the plague in the milky way galaxy.

but we going to find out who created teh plague in Stargate sg-1 season 9 and SGA season 2.
        Where did you hear that?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
          Where did you hear that?
          I believe it was mentioned in the interview with RCC or BW few months ago.
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
            Where did you hear that?
            i was thinking about it, it just a thought.

we might or might not able to find out who created the plague??

Comment

The sister city could be that city found on the Athosian Homeworld, in the very first eipsode. That city looked like atlantis in creation (the buildings and the way it looked) and they didnt search it so its a huge possibilitie. They didnt get time to search it because of the wraith culling.

Just a thought, (im watching all the episodes again today and tomorrow in fine detail to see if can come up with anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas Quiinn
                The sister city could be that city found on the Athosian Homeworld, in the very first eipsode. That city looked like atlantis in creation (the buildings and the way it looked) and they didnt search it so its a huge possibilitie. They didnt get time to search it because of the wraith culling.

Just a thought, (im watching all the episodes again today and tomorrow in fine detail to see if can come up with anything else.
                No it was an old athosian city. Most races in the Pegasus were tech advanced before the wraith came. Look at teylas fire starter. Thats pretty advanced. Teyla said her race was a great one with beautiful art and culture before the wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                  The plague was in the Milky Way. When it broke out they left for Pegasus to get away from it. We don't know how it started.
                  I think, given what we know of spoilers, the Ori started the plague and that's why the Ancients ascended. TO stop them. Then they got there, and found out all they could do was limit them.
                  I think Avalon is the sister city, or 'tower' that they will find.
                  OF course, I'm not sure TPTB will reuse the atlantis gimmick again, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
                    I think, given what we know of spoilers, the Ori started the plague and that's why the Ancients ascended. TO stop them.
                    Good idea that would make sense to me.

Comment

I like the idea of a sister ship. I think it is entirely possible that two great cities survived. Perhaps Atlantis being the capital cream de la cream of the Ancient empire and a smaller city/ship like atlantis is the Military HQs of the empire. Sort of like a Pentagon. A vast mobile military headquarters with all kinds of ancient military tech, that could perhaps join up with atlantis in some way. During the siege 10000 years ago they seperated and both ended up surviving. Now jump ahead to present day...Political power and Military rejoin as the two great cities are joined. Military base is taken over by Earth Military, Atlantis is our straping youn heros! I like it!
                      Official F.O.R.D. Website

President (Ret.) and Founder
                      The Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                      (F.O.R.D.)

Comment

Originally posted by jefesito
                        I like the idea of a sister ship. I think it is entirely possible that two great cities survived. Perhaps Atlantis being the capital cream de la cream of the Ancient empire and a smaller city/ship like atlantis is the Military HQs of the empire. Sort of like a Pentagon. A vast mobile military headquarters with all kinds of ancient military tech, that could perhaps join up with atlantis in some way. During the siege 10000 years ago they seperated and both ended up surviving. Now jump ahead to present day...Political power and Military rejoin as the two great cities are joined. Military base is taken over by Earth Military, Atlantis is our straping youn heros! I like it!
                        I do as well, the only problem I see with it is the 'gimmick'
                        I mean, they just found Atlantis, now they are going to have an Ancient city on SG-1.
                        I think people would whinge.
                        I wouldn't, cuase I think it's a great idea!!!

Comment

I do as well, the only problem I see with it is the 'gimmick'
                          I mean, they just found Atlantis, now they are going to have an Ancient city on SG-1.
                          I think people would whinge.
                          I wouldn't, cuase I think it's a great idea!!!
                          what? I never heard about an ancient city on SG-1 what spoilers did you read?

(F.O.R.D.)

Comment

Originally posted by jefesito
                            what? I never heard about an ancient city on SG-1 what spoilers did you read?
                            It's not a spoiler, it's based on the assumption that avalon is also an Atlantis like city.
                            This is pure speculation, but I like it.

Comment

It's not a spoiler, it's based on the assumption that avalon is also an Atlantis like city.
                              This is pure speculation, but I like it.
                              avalon? isnt that a prior city? I didnt think it was ancient. Isnt Avalon the first episode of the new season?

(F.O.R.D.)

Comment

I have classified information of the Sister City episode.

The Atlantis team gates offworld to the last gate in their database, figuring that the last gate must mean the last outpost meaning the most recent ancient activities. The team arrives thru the gate, However are suprised that they are standing in a gate room similar to Atlantis's yet covered in spiderwebs(spiders in pegasus better be green web) also they realize they are standing in Dirt, the ship is a little tilted and the windows are broken, and all you can see out the windows it dirt right behind the gate. The team notices that some of the lights had come on just as atlantis had. However a scramble of words started playing over the communications for a minute or so. Mckay begins to investigate the scrambled words. Soon the team discovers a log, This ship was to be constructed in event that the Wraith had destroyed Atlantis, this was their hidden palace, yet the logs indicate that as it was being constructed the wraith had attacked and killed all construction crew, the last survivors of this crew raced to atlantis before being shot down and kill by the wraith, all 300, yes the crew from when Weir time traveled.

The atlantians fled to Earth. The city had crashed into the surface of a nearby planet, entire sections had been destroyed, however the team discovered that the city could still function as an outpost if improvements were made. Zelenka and mckay began arguing over the repairs neede first mckay slammed his fist on the console hoping that he would be able go back and save the ship before it crashed, and out of nowhere the life signs detector flashed. 1000 people were aboard.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                                X