• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helo
    The Daedalus has Goa'uld weapons.
    Where did u hear that?
    302's lead the way!

Comment

Watch the commercials. Look at the Daedalus when it shoots look goa'uld to me.

Comment

Which one. The first one that came out (With Shep saying "2 arms...10 fingers...). Or the second one with Carson without his accent. I've watched both and haven't seen anything but railgun fire and drones being shot off from Atlantis.
        302's lead the way!

Comment

I saw yellow things coming out of the "deddy" so I dunno. Deddy is the word I invented from the Daedalus.

Comment

Dude I seriously doubt the Daedalus alone beats all of those hiveships. That's waaay overestimating it. I'm agreeing with the nuke theory.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Has there been any pictures of the exterior of Daedalus yet????

Comment

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...=22#langinhalt. Click on the picture with Hermod (The cute Asgard.) There is the basic design of it on a screen to the right of him.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

That isn't a picture of the exterior
                  Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Eh, I thought he meant the "design" of it. My bad.

Comment

It all looks sort the same as the Prometheus. Oke there are some different things that I seen on the pictures but still generally speaking it looks the same as the Prometheus. Lots of gray walls of trinium
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

I guess I was wondering if Helo had some pics or a link. Having an Asgard onboard is friggin awsome

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
                          Was the Daedalus specaily fitted to match Atlantis? All the interior shots of the Daedalus I have seen look similar to Atlantis itself. Even a control console looks simlilar to the consoles in the control room of Atlantis.
                          the steps in the bridge are the same as in atlantis

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by hungrytrash
                            Dude I seriously doubt the Daedalus alone beats all of those hiveships. That's waaay overestimating it. I'm agreeing with the nuke theory.
                            I agree with that, the Daedalus needs help in a battle with more than 2 hiveships, but the asgard must be confident in the Daedalus to go to another galaxy to fight an enemy they've never met.

Comment

Yep. Or they just don't really care, they are sending what they can to help us so the knowledge of the Ancients doesn't fall in the hands of one of the worst enemies . It could be desperate..but yeah I bet the Asgard used some their magic on the Daedalus. .

Comment

is the azgard the main engineer on daedalus or a consultant

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

Working...
                                X