This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth tech by Season 9 of Atlantis

Where do you think we will be when Atlantis is over? We've come a long way in SG-1. I can only imagine how far we will be once Asgard have basically shared all of their knowledge, we begin to understand the Ancient database slightly(We all have waited for that day,) and I imagine we could build a ship on our own. *Final Season of Stargate Atlantis: Sheppard: "Do you think ten ZPMs, Anti-matter bombs, our miniature sun power source, (like on spider-man ) phase-shifting plasma blasts, Zero Point Super Energy Attacks, Super gravitational warpers, and Super death gliders will be enough to kill that Wraith super hiveship times two?
    Weir: "Don't count on it...this could be the end of the humans ."

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Originally posted by hungrytrash
    Where do you think we will be when Atlantis is over? We've come a long way in SG-1. I can only imagine how far we will be once Asgard have basically shared all of their knowledge, we begin to understand the Ancient database slightly(We all have waited for that day,) and I imagine we could build a ship on our own. *Final Season of Stargate Atlantis: Sheppard: "Do you think ten ZPMs, Anti-matter bombs, our miniature sun power source, (like on spider-man ) phase-shifting plasma blasts, Zero Point Super Energy Attacks, Super gravitational warpers, and Super death gliders will be enough to kill that Wraith super hiveship times two?
    Weir: "Don't count on it...this could be the end of the humans ."
    huh you like war and destruction alot eh?
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

It will be hard to think of enemys that can get anymore powerful then the ori if we get to powerful were going to start having ascended people wars lol.

Comment

Sounds good to me...cause when we win...we will control the universe...Muahahahahahahaha.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

by season 9 of atlantis we have handheld energyweapons and ships standard equipped with energy weapons and powercores and the next battlecruiser

Comment

by sesson 9 we could hav 50 ships like the 1 on unending bt more powerful and ZPMs 2 bomb planets. we will need a new enemy cos we would be powerful enough 2 take on the ori and the wraith together.

Comment

Build ZPMs? no. The Asgard had the Ancient database for centuries, and weren't able to create one (even if Neutrino-Ion Generators are as powerful as ZPMs, which they aren't, surely a handheld device would be superior to a building sized generator...)

Build a spaceship? We have, so Yes. The only things we haven't built for the ships are successful hyperdrives & shields, we'll be there earlier than S9.

Fancy weapons? Beam Cannons, what else do we need?

Too powerful? no. We're a single planet with very finite resources, since we have to hide the expenditures of the program from 99% of the populuce. Even a dozen BC-305s (the next Battle Cruiser with integrated Asgard tech) wouldn't make us a favorite in a war against the Jaffa or Wraith Nations which span dozens of worlds. Or the much more advanced Asurans.

S9? I doubt it. Even if SciFi is up for it, I'd be surprised if David Hewlett & Joe Flanigan would want to do that many seasons.
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                Build ZPMs? no. The Asgard had the Ancient database for centuries, and weren't able to create one (even if Neutrino-Ion Generators are as powerful as ZPMs, which they aren't, surely a handheld device would be superior to a building sized generator...)

Build a spaceship? We have, so Yes. The only things we haven't built for the ships are successful hyperdrives & shields, we'll be there earlier than S9.

Too powerful? no. We're a single planet with very finite resources, since we have to hide the expenditures of the program from 99% of the populuce. Even a dozen BC-305s (the next Battle Cruiser with integrated Asgard tech) wouldn't make us a favorite in a war against the Jaffa or Wraith Nations which span dozens of worlds. Or the much more advanced Asurans.

S9? I doubt it. Even if SciFi is up for it, I'd be surprised if David Hewlett & Joe Flanigan would want to do that many seasons.
                Yeah, It would be good if Atlantis went for 7+ seasons though...

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post

i think the asurans would be killed off by than but i agree the probly would still kick our butts in a real battle.
                  i think the jaffa r weak they dont understand there own tech. there no were near what the goauld were at 1 point. like just before anubis attact earth. if we build a lot of ships by then i think we could beat the jaffa.
                  as for the wraith what we have seen so fare is not that impressive but they must be very power because there given the asurans a good fight plus they beat the ancients.

Comment

Working...
                  X