X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.nowplayingmag.com/content/view/1558/

Stargate Atlantis:

"The Siege, Part 3" (season premiere)
    As Lt. Aiden Ford (Rainbow Sun Francks) recovers from his near-fatal encounter with a Wraith, the team races against time to save the city from an impending Wraith assault.

"The Intruder"
    McKay (David Hewlett) fears that a mysterious computer virus found on Colonel Caldwell's (Mitch Pileggi) ship might be the work of the Wraith.

"Runner"
    Ronon Dex (Jason Momoa), a fierce survivor of a Wraith attack, may be the team's only hope in combating the now dangerous, Wraith-infected Ford (Rainbow Sun Francks).

Comment

Wow, a computer viruse on the Daedalus. Smart little...big...bugs aren't they.
      302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
        Wow, a computer viruse on the Daedalus. Smart little...big...bugs aren't they.
        makes you wonder though. did they just make it up on the fly when they saw the D or was it made before hand and intended for Atl? and how did they know enough about human tech to make a virus compatible with human computers?

it's interesting but doesnt seem realistic. it would be like a Windows programmer writing a virus written for a Windows platform and used on a Mac. just wouldnt work....i think anyways. lol

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I'm with you on that - technically, Bob might have been able to find and transmit some intel on Earth computer tech while he was running around...enough to fix up a virus though? 50/50.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Hmmm, aren't the Wraith far more developed technologically that Earth people? I mean they have experience fighting the Ancients how hard could it be to cook something up to interfere with less techbologically advanced systems? And when Bob arrived on Atlantis in Brotherhood, he had two weeks to gather intel. Also, the wraith psychic link appears to be very strong, so he could send lots of intel in two weeks to the other Wraith ships.
            I remember Teyla being able to actually make contact with the Wraith on their ships so it wouldn't be hard for Bob to do it.

Comment

It's true the Wraith are far superior in terms of tech. compared to us, but I think Ancient technology is immune or why else would we just be hearing about this now. It's like the CIA hacking my computer, would they get through..yeees...becuase they have better tech. than I do lol.
              302's lead the way!

Comment

Oh and another thing, it says that McKay fears that its a wraith virus but it might turn out to be something else when see the episode.

Comment

Hum..interesting..what could it be then and who put it there?
                  302's lead the way!

Comment

Working...
                  X