Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idun - Okay, see this is where this board confuses - you can't tell who's responding to what message.

If your post #23 is referring to my post #22, it wasn't directed at you. I was responding to a post from Thor.

If not, then never mind!

Comment

No problem man. I was a little confuse too, and yea it is hard to know who people mean to talk to sometimes.

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Comment

Now that that's all worked out, let's get back to talking about the episode!
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I really hope that they can gate back home whenever they want. While it would take a lot of power, the Atlantis base is still powered by Ancient power systems, which means they are very advanced. And plus, Amanda Tapping has said that she and Christopher Judge (Teal'c) will appear in later episodes of Atlantis, so who knows what will be the case.
          Rocky

Comment

Actually, I wrote a little article on this at Chevron Nine about this. It seems that they will be stuck in the Pegasus Galaxy for a few episodes, but only a few. This will not last the season, much less the series.

Benjamin

Comment

Working...
            X