Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO !!! Good one...banishment for looking longingly at Carter...excellent.

But I really like the character. He does not suffer fools gladly. He is flawed. I like flawed characters who are also smart. He can grow.
    Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
      LMAO !!! Good one...banishment for looking longingly at Carter...excellent.

But I really like the character. He does not suffer fools gladly. He is flawed. I like flawed characters who are also smart. He can grow.

i agree with this flaws are always good because they undoubtably leave room for development

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        That would be a bit out of character for Sam, I think. Although maybe after we get to know McKay better to have Sam come in and be automatically hostile towards McKay and shoot him down at every opportunity... it could look a little different. Or is that what you meant?
        Errr yeah that must be what I ment.

Comment

in a way its a shame it isnt ingram, then i could crack a joke here and there every time he coughed

Comment

Just have to wait and see how they make it play out.
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

McKay was the sort of personality the producers wanted for Dr. Ingram. After the casting process had been going and going with no luck, they finally said to themselves, "We want someone like McKay ... why don't we just get McKay?!"

Ironically, David Hewlett even auditioned for the role of Ingram, and said he was thinking the whole time that it would be great if the character was actually McKay.
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I have no doubt the show will be incredible.

The fact that they are caring about the relationship between the characters, as well as working on the character alone shows they are earning their pay...and already the first season episodes sound great.

There is no reason to have doubt.
                It feels good to be alive.
                Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

It should be interesting! My first reaction when I heard that McKay would be an Atlantis regular was, Oh boy! He'll be another Dr. Smith, the doctor you love to hate ;-) Danger Will Robinson!!!! And now that Sam has a boyfriend, will McKay get a love interest? The Queen Wraith, perhaps? Oh I'm feeling mean today }

Comment

It is odd! McKay was always wrong in his appearences on SG-1. Will he suddenly be right... atleast once?

Comment

Originally posted by Odens återkomst
                      It is odd! McKay was always wrong in his appearences on SG-1. Will he suddenly be right... atleast once?
                      Actually he was right about the Goa'uld trying to kill them all (Well, not with the gate, but he tried in Prometheus ), he was right to go to orders and stay with the Air Force, which kept him out of the range of Luke's criminal ring , he was right about the Naquadria hyperdrive not working (And he was so happy about it too ) and he was right when he finally agreed with Sam about opening the small hyperspace window.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                        Actually he was right about the Goa'uld trying to kill them all (Well, not with the gate, but he tried in Prometheus ), he was right to go to orders and stay with the Air Force, which kept him out of the range of Luke's criminal ring , he was right about the Naquadria hyperdrive not working (And he was so happy about it too ) and he was right when he finally agreed with Sam about opening the small hyperspace window.
                        Yeppers. And did you read that snippet on the MGM site with David Hewlett? hehe. McKay isn't allowed to be right becaused it'd interfere with Sam's perfectness.

Comment

Working...
                        X