This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Whoops. Well, I don't think we'll be seeing Jonas again, either. Not on SG-1 and certainly not on Atlantis. In fact, I kinda hope we don't, 'cause then I'd have to get together that Ma'at costume and post the pics and I think she's kind of a severe dresser.
    just for that i hope jonas does show up

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
      just for that i hope jonas does show up
      Fortunately, I left myself a loophole: it has to be a multi-ep arc. Even it TPTB bring him back for a token appearance so they can all pat themselves on the back and congratulate themselves for "proving" they don't hate Jonas... there's no way in hell he'll be in more than one ep.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Fortunately, I left myself a loophole: it has to be a multi-ep arc. Even it TPTB bring him back for a token appearance so they can all pat themselves on the back and congratulate themselves for "proving" they don't hate Jonas... there's no way in hell he'll be in more than one ep.
        hope he shows up in the s8 two part finale

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
          hope he shows up in the s8 two part finale
          The only way that'll happen is if I piss off TPTB so much they bring him back just to spite me. My ego may be pretty big at times, but it isn't that big! hehe. And even my paranoia can't cover a leap as large as that.

Comment

you never know tptb are so unpridictable

Comment

Hehe, unpredictable...
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

from the article:
                NEMEC: I was told that my character was going to be spun-off into the next series, into Stargate: Atlantis. That was the initial idea that was offered to me: that my character would go from Stargate to the spin-off and then from there to wherever. That was the initial package that was initially presented. If it happened that way, great. It didn't.

That was probably the initial offering when they signed him for season six which, as we know, didn't work out for whatever reason (and I seriously doubt fans will ever be privy to the behind the scenes politics, etc. on the show). He's not the first actor it's happened to, won't be the last, and heck, this happens ALL the time in the business world.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                  He's not the first actor it's happened to, won't be the last, and heck, this happens ALL the time in the business world.
                  Doesn't mean we have to like it.

Comment

ShadowMaat and the_fours - very intesting conversation.

I would have a little bit more hope for Atlantis if Jonas was to have gone over. Simply because I've gotten to know him.
                    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Right now, i want a full episode dedicated to daniel/jonas, but ya know, thats off topic, haha... Anyways, i wonder why they didn't put Jonas in Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                        Anyways, i wonder why they didn't put Jonas in Atlantis.
                        The official story is that because of S7 and the return of Daniel it made it unfeasible (is that a word?) to keep Jonas around, so they shipped him off to Kelowna instead of Atlantis and dropped the whole idea.

Comment

That idea was just retarded... Well... back to praying

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                            Well... back to praying
                            Personally, I find that preying is much more effective. *cues the Jaws theme*

Comment

Maybe your right...

Comment

Ship Jonas off to Ida, let the asgard keep him in a test tube
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X