Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably be perfect for working wraiths who don't have time to hunt though? It's like Microwave Meals.
    sum ergo cogitum
    I am therefore I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Champos
      Probably be perfect for working wraiths who don't have time to hunt though? It's like Microwave Meals.
      It would probably be better in liquid form though... like a Capri Sun or a Hi-C Juice Box...

Comment

Yeah, but what if you spill it down you? I mean, if that blue gets stained it's gonna really ruin the whole scary effect thing they're going for I reckon. Do you think it could be taken intravenously? 'Cause, you know, that would be easy, and having loads of tubes and needles coming out of you could look quite intimidating...
        sum ergo cogitum
        I am therefore I think.

Comment

'Cause, you know, that would be easy, and having loads of tubes and needles coming out of you could look quite intimidating...
          Yeah, that Pinhead guy scared the hell out of me in Hellraiser... Made what was left of my cloned hair fall out of my head... that's how I went bald...

Comment

I have to ask, why did you try to clone your hair? Why not just go with a tasteful yet effective (i.e. head-covering) wig? I mean, I'm going prematurely grey, and I don't bother dying it or anything (grey's sexy, though you've probably already found that out, right?), but if I were bald I'd definitely try to cover it. Oh, and before you start spouting that ridiculous, baldie-sponsored propaganda about baldies being great in bed, don't even bother, okay?
            sum ergo cogitum
            I am therefore I think.

Comment

I have to ask, why did you try to clone your hair? Why not just go with a tasteful yet effective (i.e. head-covering) wig? ... Oh, and before you start spouting that ridiculous, baldie-sponsored propaganda about baldies being great in bed, don't even bother, okay?
              I have been thinking about doing a rasta-type wig... like the one Joe Dirt gets at the end of his movie... you seen that? I think that would be cool...

Oh, and don't worry about me making claims about bed, etc... as our favorite bumper sticker says... Practice Abstinence. Become an Asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                Didn't they get the plague in 'Frozen'?

Plague, not plaque...I can see it now...
                No the disease they caught in frozen was able to be healed by the ancient..
                and she could heal herself but being frozen so long she was a little rusty....well if all the ancients were able to defend against it this couldn't have been what wipe them out..Bit logical

Comment

Originally posted by geb
                  I wonder if well learn more about the asgaard and the ancients relationship in atlantis and season 8.
                  The relationship between the Asgard and the Ancients was completely innocent. They were good friends, who enjoyed spending time together and driving fast cars; nothing more. Any suggestion of something untowards is libelous!
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Lol @ mr prophet
                    well they are obviously best buddies or theyvwon't be in the race alliance

P.s. Who do you think was the first race?ancient?

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
                      Lol @ mr prophet
                      well they are obviously best buddies or theyvwon't be in the race alliance
                      Yeah; but they never say that. They don't want to upset the Furlings, what with them being nine foot tall killing machines.

P.s. Who do you think was the first race?ancient?
                      The Asgard call them the Ancients, which suggests they were there first.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                        The Asgard call them the Ancients, which suggests they were there first.
                        Or just that they have over-inflated opinions of their own importance.
                        sum ergo cogitum
                        I am therefore I think.

Comment

Or just that they have over-inflated opinions of their own importance.
                          I don't think it's ever been suggested that they called themselves the Ancients. It's just what the Asgard call them, and they've been gone so long the Asgard could really call them anything they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                            I don't think it's ever been suggested that they called themselves the Ancients. It's just what the Asgard call them, and they've been gone so long the Asgard could really call them anything they want.
                            Then the inscription on P3R-272, Nou ani anquitas - We are the Ancients, means what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                              Then the inscription on P3R-272, Nou ani anquitas - We are the Ancients, means what exactly?
                              Football team?

Comment

Could Daniel have translated that wrong? If latin is based on Ancient, and there's no 'the' 'a' or 'an' in latin, could there be no 'the', 'a', or 'an' in Ancient? So in that case could it read:

We are Ancient(s)
                                We are a Ancient(s)
                                We are an Ancient(s)
                                We are the Ancient(s)

I guess that I'm saying you don't really need the 'the' to get the point across that it's a name of the species.
                                Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                                Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                                Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                                Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                                Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                                Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                                Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Working...
                                X