This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapons

I did a quick search. P90 and styer-AUG are my 2 fav weapons. Ive personally trained on the Styer but always loved the look and style of the P90 in SG1.

Any word what weapons the team will have?

I bet it will be P90's again. Apparently they are very safe from a production POV
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I bet it will be P90's again. Apparently they are very safe from a production POV
      Agreed.

Comment

It would be cool though, perhaps if they used some Replicator guns (you know, the pistol like things)

Comment

probably P-90s. *sigh*
          i doubt i will ever see anyone with a flame thrower in the stargate franchise
          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
          sigpic

Comment

we should have some energy based weapons.

as the bullets will run out eventually on those p90's

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post

I think you might be on to something there. Unlike Stargate Atlantis where they knew they were going away (and thus took ammunition with them), Stargate Universe is based on soldiers having conducted an emergency evacuation and wound up on the Destiny. Since they're making a point of emphasising that supplies are finite, I wouldn't be surprised if they were forced to make use of Ancient weapons from the Destiny's armoury, or had to trade for weapons with the other people they encounter.
              Captain Untouchable
              Captain's Blog

Comment

The P90 are here to stay. Unless they are armed with something else.

But here is the real question.

In SG1 you have Zat'ni'katel. In Atlantis you have the stunner Rifle and pistol.
                I can't help but wonder what interesting weapon they will pull out of their collective rears on this one. Perhaps there is a stash of Ancient hand weapons? Or some other style of weapon.... Perhaps humans made there own hand held energy weapon other then the ARG's.
                Spins and turns, angles and curves, the shape of dreams half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of Earth and touch the face of perfection. A perfect face, a perfect lace, find a perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace.
                End of line.

Comment

I hope it's a smaller version of the X-699

Comment

Probably P 90s, but I'd like to see the G 36 again.
                    Sam: "You can´t be serious!"
                    Jack: "What?"
                    Daniel: "It´s the only way!"
                    Jack: "What?"
                    Sam: "Now, we agreed...!"
                    Jack: "If I have to say "WHAT?" one more time, heads are gonna roll!"
                    - - - - -
                    Knight Rider S01E11
                    KITT: Sarah, our father is dead.
                    - - - - -
                    Eureka S03E12
                    Bismarck: This is madness.
                    Fargo: This is Eureka!

Comment

no bullets...so its energy guns. better yet no guns at all...just knives!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post

When it comes down to keeping the ammunition supply feasible, the writers may have our heroes come accross some sort of replicator. (Note: I mean "replicator" in the Star Trek sense of the word.) This device would probably have some severe limits, so that supply issues can still be worrisome, but still make it feasible that they're not down to clubs and fists in a month. Mind you, I wouldn't mind if they found themselves without ammo and had to work with primitive melee weapons, but the writers probably want to keep the stuff that makes neat loud bangs and such.

Comment

another thing is, why dont they just go out peacefully like the early seasons lol, i like the shooting but they dont have to do it every episode lol
                          Captain Simms

Comment

I think they will run out of bullets and then the replicators will arrive. That would be funny.

Comment

Considering the X-699 wasn't a real weapon, it was created to cover up technology they found off world so it didn't seem like the government made an unrealistic leap in technology when they claimed to have created technology they found off world when they went public with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X