This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
    Ronja...beautiful kitty! Did he change colors as he got older? 'Cause he looks much lighter in the baby pic.
    Thank you! Yeah they get darker with age (I like the dark brown better) but it depends on the lighting too a bit. He's in the shade there.

lol I was trying to find pics where he is lighter so far not so good!

These are from last summer:

And back when he was about 1

Oh and this is just for cuteness!

Big bad tiger

Ok ok I'm done

Comment

Oh btw is Poochie Ray a border collie?

Comment

Great thread idea Melissa!!! I loved seeing everyone's pets...it is nice to see others who love animals

((((Poz))) sorry to hear of your lost I know it is hard to lose a pet, cause they are family eh!

I used to have lots animals but because of RL I only have time for a dog and a cat these days so here goes...

My dog last year, when she was only a puppy:

My dog a few weeks ago (ignore the crazy lady in it ):

And my cat last summer, she normally doesn't have those Goa'uld eyes:

And at Christmas:

Comment

^ your dog is adorable!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
            ^ your dog is adorable!!!!
            Take her in your house for a day and you will talk differently
            No just joking she is a sweety...I love her so much...she really cheers up my life a lot But the only thing I don't like about her is her love for kitchen towels

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
              Thank you! Yeah they get darker with age (I like the dark brown better) but it depends on the lighting too a bit. He's in the shade there.

lol I was trying to find pics where he is lighter so far not so good!

These are from last summer:

And back when he was about 1

Oh and this is just for cuteness!

Big bad tiger

Ok ok I'm done
              Oh my what a beautiful animal! You must be so proud of your baby
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                No just joking she is a sweety...I love her so much...she really cheers up my life a lot But the only thing I don't like about her is her love for kitchen towels
                Ummmmmm. I think I'll have to pass Got a cat who chews through electrical chords, live or not. That's enough to deal with. ( I still love her to bits but I wish she'd quit with the modem chord already....)
                sigpic

Comment

Hehe she's a big dog She's beautiful as is the cat!

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                  Oh my what a beautiful animal! You must be so proud of your baby
                  Aww thank you! Your cats are so cute I especially love the grey one And Chilly is just cool! haha how are they as pets?

ETA: Yes I'm proud... when he's sleeping! That cat is always up to something lol oi! He gets away cos of his looks my little not-so-innocent baby boo But I love him non the less
                  Last edited by Ronja; 25 April 2007, 06:01 PM.

Comment

This is my new addition Oliver. We got him at 5 months he's now 8 months. Above him is my 7 year old
                    alpha male Macroni or Mac as we call him.

Here's Phillomina or Philly, Mac's sister upside down:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                      Oh btw is Poochie Ray a border collie?
                      Yes, he is...although we don't know if he is full-bred or not. He showed up at a radio station where my husband used to work and just stayed. He didn't seem to have anywhere to go, so after feeding him for about two weeks and looking for his owner on the air, we finally took him home.

However, he shows the instinctual Border Collie traits when he is around smaller animals. A former neighbor had a Schnauzer, and every time we met her out while walking our dogs, Poochie would get down into that low stance as if he was ready to start herding something. I really think he thought the Schnauzer was a sheep!

He's a dear dog, and he's 16 years old, so every day is a bonus now. He was ill earlier this year, but got better. He walks a little slower than he used to, but really gives the impression of being a younger dog. Even his vet says so!

Comment

What are your pets' names?

Comment

What are your pets' names?
                          Woops forgot that part eh

Dog is called: Muna

Cat: Leeloo (yes named after the characther of the fifth element, was watching that movie when I got her so...)

Comment

Woops forgot that part eh

Dog is called: Muna

Cat: Leeloo (yes named after the characther of the fifth element, was watching that movie when I got her so...)
                            Thanks! I like to know....just nosy, ya know?

Comment

I love finding out what people name their pets. It's interesting to see what kind of names are out there. There's some that are very very unique and some have stories behind them. My neighbours dog is called Highway as he was found abandoned by the side of a highway.
                              I had a fish once named Bluie. It was a birthday gift I'd had a few drinks....
                              sigpic

Comment

uh huh I know...and i don't mind. I always forget those kind of things you know the brain if I don't have to work and it is late, it tends to stop

btw thanks for the green as to your thing to not let it get to me: I am trying but sometimes it is hard I don't want to scroll pages and pages because that is how it felt lately and not only that one person did it... (yes to lazy to write a pm to you )

Comment

Working...
                                X