No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I have seen them already, they are great. Amanda looks stunning I would like to hug her
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

What happen if one common person ( me ) got a chance to do an interview with Helen Magnus ?
      My FanFiction

Interview that Changed My Life

I hope you will like it.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
        YA she was!

Spoiler:
        Wet and beating people up! WAHOOOO!!! I think that will be during the first ep, Kali pt 3 or whatever it's called, because it looks like she was in the black outfit she was wearing on the ship at the end of Kali pt 2?
        Spoiler:
        I think it's more likely to be Breach, the episode AT talked about where she gets wet and beaten up.
        And she did most of her stunts herself! ;DD I admire her for that (well, for many things but for that as well ;P). ^^
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
          Comic-Con 2010 : Sanctuary
          They were so cute ...
          The part when they talking about her age

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          Hehe, Amanda was complaining to their friends that they haven't sent her a postcard the last two years ?
          It was so cool. I love it
          And how she was speaking about the intimacy between the characters... oh my ..
          Am : ".. because you only have each other " Aw ..
          I love her. I liked her face when she was speaking about her age
          She is NOT old, she looks amazing for her age. Another reason to love her, she has something a lot of celebs don't, she has natural beauty, and she doesn't rely on botox or any of those other cosmetic things, she's all real.

If you saw the better trailer,I have a question.
          Spoiler:
          Did I saw it right that Helen was wet at 2:08 ? :-)
          YA she was!

Spoiler:
          Wet and beating people up! WAHOOOO!!! I think that will be during the first ep, Kali pt 3 or whatever it's called, because it looks like she was in the black outfit she was wearing on the ship at the end of Kali pt 2?
          Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Spoiler:
          I think it's more likely to be Breach, the episode AT talked about where she gets wet and beaten up.
          And she did most of her stunts herself! ;DD I admire her for that (well, for many things but for that as well ;P). ^^
          This continues to worry me even more,
          Spoiler:
          I know we might see some sort of Helen whump in Breach, but I'm SCARED of how far it'll go. I hope it's Kali pt.3. I hope it's not so bad. (((Helen)))

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          HQ of Amanda at Comic Con

~snip~
          On Augest 28, an angel was born and her name is Amanda.
          Last edited by Rocky89; 04 August 2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Rocky, I agree with you ..
            I hope that I will see some Helen whump scene .. but please, directors and writers, be nice to her
            And yeah, she has natural beauty, there is no doubt about that fact.

Comment

Like Rocky said "On Augest 28, an angel was born and her name is Amanda."
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                She is NOT old, she looks amzing for her age. Another reason to love her, she has something a lot of celebs don't, she has natural beauty, and she doesn't rely on botox or any of those other cosmetic things, she's all real.

This continues to worry me even more,
                Spoiler:
                I know we might see some sort of Helen whump in Breach, but I'm SCARED of how far it'll go. I hope it's Kali pt.3. I hope it's not so bad. (((Helen)))

On Augest 28, an angel was born and her name is Amanda.

So True and well said Rocky
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Sorry to disagree with ya'll, but I hope we get to see looooots of Helen Whump The more the merrier. The further it goes, the further we get to discover about the character, both in how she reacts, and how she recovers. (As well as how all the rest of the Sanctuary crew react to it all)

Also

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  When did she say she gets WET and beaten up? I only remember her hearing about "Getting the living daylights kicked out of her" Nothing about wet... Also, of all the fight sequences she talked about, no mention of guns were had - Lots of other fun things, but no modern firearms. From all I've heard I just imagine Breach to be much more... I dunno how to explain it- lots more hand-to-hand, grappling, grabbing whatever weapons are around, rather than whipping out the Gun Bum. I still think it'll be Kali pt 3... But we shall see, I'll be happy no matter what with wet helens and guns and fighting
                  Last edited by MajorSam; 27 July 2010, 03:24 PM.
                  The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                  |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

More pics of Amanda during Comic Con

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Thanks for these photos. Wow. She looks amazing.

Comment

Amanda giving an interview to ShowPatrol at Comic Con... There are 2 videos/ 2 parts.. so make sure to scroll down..

She is talking about Season 3, so there are spoilers!

http://bit.ly/cI8T2n

Comment

Rocky, I agree with you ..
                          I hope that I will see some Helen whump scene .. but please, directors and writers, be nice to her
                          And yeah, she has natural beauty, there is no doubt about that fact.
                          Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          Like Rocky said "On Augest 28, an angel was born and her name is Amanda."
                          Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post

So True and well said Rocky
                          Thanks y'all, it's true after all. Someone should make an Amanda angel sig or something.

Sorry to disagree with ya'll, but I hope we get to see looooots of Helen Whump The more the merrier. The further it goes, the further we get to discover about the character, both in how she reacts, and how she recovers. (As well as how all the rest of the Sanctuary crew react to it all)

Also

[SPOILERS]When did she say she gets WET and beaten up? I only remember her hearing about "Getting the living daylights kicked out of her" Nothing about wet... Also, of all the fight sequences she talked about, no mention of guns were had - Lots of other fun things, but no modern firearms. From all I've heard I just imagine Breach to be much more... I dunno how to explain it- lots more hand-to-hand, grappling, grabbing whatever weapons are around, rather than whipping out the Gun Bum. I still think it'll be Kali pt 3... But we shall see, I'll be happy no matter what with wet helens and guns and fighting [/spoiler]
                          Sally, this you? Whatever happens, I hope it's not too bad.

(((Helen)))

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                          More pics of Amanda during Comic Con

~snip~
                          Wonderful pics.

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                          Amanda giving an interview to ShowPatrol at Comic Con... There are 2 videos/ 2 parts.. so make sure to scroll down..

She is talking about Season 3, so there are spoilers!

http://bit.ly/cI8T2n
                          Awesome.

Comment

Also

Spoiler:
                            When did she say she gets WET and beaten up? I only remember her hearing about "Getting the living daylights kicked out of her" Nothing about wet... Also, of all the fight sequences she talked about, no mention of guns were had - Lots of other fun things, but no modern firearms. From all I've heard I just imagine Breach to be much more... I dunno how to explain it- lots more hand-to-hand, grappling, grabbing whatever weapons are around, rather than whipping out the Gun Bum. I still think it'll be Kali pt 3... But we shall see, I'll be happy no matter what with wet helens and guns and fighting
                            Spoiler:
                            You have a point, maybe Breach is more hand to hand combat, I don't know... We'll see. : )
                            And it was simply a suggestion. We can't be sure if it's Kali pt3 or another episode until we see the season! ;D
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                              Thanks y'all, it's true after all. Someone should make an Amanda angel sig or something.

Sally, this you? Whatever happens, I hope it's not too bad.

(((Helen)))

Wonderful pics.

Awesome.

I'am so with you Rocky we need an Amanda Angel sig that would be so cool
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                I'am so with you Rocky we need an Amanda Angel sig that would be so cool
                                I can try something

Comment

Working...
                                X