Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy View Post
    Amanda giving an interview to ShowPatrol at Comic Con... There are 2 videos/ 2 parts.. so make sure to scroll down..

She is talking about Season 3, so there are spoilers!

http://bit.ly/cI8T2n
    Thanks for the vid She was so cute
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Spoiler:
      You have a point, maybe Breach is more hand to hand combat, I don't know... We'll see. : )
      And it was simply a suggestion. We can't be sure if it's Kali pt3 or another episode until we see the season! ;D
      Yup yup, I know, I can't wait to find out

I just finished watching Amanda on "Urban Rush" filmed this morning. She looked faaaabulous in this dress: and the shoes were the same colour, but looked more pointy in the interview... must re-watch to check if they're the same

Anywho, lovely interview - talked about Comic Con, and how great it was. Amanda mentioned how when she first went it was around 30,000 ppl and now it's about 150,000 :O Michael Eckford mentioned that with all the crazy costumes, geekdom, fan!boys etc, that Comic Con might be a bit daunting for beautiful attendees such as herself, but she said that everyone there is super gracious and lovely and respectful. She said though it's a HUGE event, it seems very intimate when she gets to interact with fans.

Talked about meeting the Shatner, and how she was super nervous, but thought maybe he was a little bit too. She mentioned how she was thinking a lot during the interview that her twin brother would be dying of geekout if he had been there Chatted about how it was actually just them talking to each other with a big green screen in the back, and how much more one-on-one the interview seemed because of it. Amanda was really cute in explaining how it was green in real life, but on the website it was "Space" With a cute little Amanda face and hand gesture, as she does

Talked Sanctuary for Kids, and how wonderful it is, what they've been able to accomplish since November (reuniting the 7 sets of sisters at the Papa whatever's house, I'm sorry, I can never remember the proper Nepalese word, but it means Sanctuary) They are 1/3 of the way through building their school.

Amanda's SUPER stoked for TSE this weekend - it's incredible how ALL the actors and organizers are donating all their time/efforts so that 100% of the proceeds go to S4K. There will be auctions, raffles, pics, autographs, bids for Tea with the actors, phone calls, chats, etc up for grabs.

Oh, also, while at Comic Con they were able to talk to the head of SyFy about S4K, and their belief in the loyalty of Scifi fans to support causes and how they think other shows should try to be at least affiliated with a charity - He was onboard with the idea, and if I interpreted right, other scifi shows might start donating props and such to S4K for auction.

All the talk of S3 Sanctuary is what we've heard... they're halfway through, and it's gonna be Epic They start up filming again on Tuesday!!! (Probably because Monday is BC Day - Holiday!)

They asked Amanda if she'd done anything fun and summery, and she talked about her family's kayak trip up to Desolation Sound, a very fitting name for "paradise" Amanda says - kayaking, camping, picking up oysters straight off the beach, no phones, email, etc. Said it was wonderful.

I think that's the main gist of it all... If I find anything more during my rewatch I'll let you all know!

Oh, and in case you're wondering, it's recorded on my PVR, and thus I can't get it onto my computer :| I could try filming the TV screen, but it usually doesn't work... I hope someone else is able to get it up on youtube!
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

I uploaded the Urban Rush interview on YouTube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lokgdfvKE7o
        Last edited by Andy; 30 July 2010, 03:29 AM. Reason: Not sure if the previous link was okay to post here...?! So I uploaded it on YT :-p

Comment

You can watch and download the Urban Rush interview here..
          http://www.4shared.com/video/qhuDAVP...ng-280710.html
          Cool thanks for the link Andy watching know
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

You're welcome! I wasn't sure if this link was legal and okay, so I uploaded it on YouTube real quick

Comment

Aww Thanks Andy
              sigpic

Comment

I missed this topic so much. And I missed you too.
                I am back. But not for a long time. Tomorrow I am leaving and I want to tell you Bye. I will be back in 14 days and then I will start the right party to celebrate Helen Magnus ( Amanda Tapping ).
                Btw, my friend loves Helen in her clothes from Haunted, she told me : " I have to watch the second season of Sanctuary immediatelly when I will be back home. " I conviced another person to watch Sanctuary Yay.
                Spoiler:
                I did the same thing with Glee .. my cousin watched it, because I told her that it was great. And Yay, she loves it.

I will miss ya. Take care and make our Goddess proud of you.
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Video of Amanda at this Comic Con for Rabid Doll

http://rabiddoll.com/node/1335/amand...sanctuary.html

Amanda says that if she had stayed for Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis, Sanctuary would have been delayed at least a year and much of the cast, crew and momentum built up by the webisodes would have been lost.

She also, says that brunette is sexier. Well, Amanda is ALWAYS sexy! To paraphrase Jack O'Neill: Amanda looks HOT!!!
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Thanks for the link Great interview ... and yea Amanda is always sexy
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link! I LOVE just listening to her talk!

It still amazes me though, that when I watch Sanctuary or an interview like this, that I don't see Samantha Carter. Of course, the hair is different, but it's crazy how someone can create two completely different people. I was worried when I first started watching Sanctuary that I wouldn't be able to Carter out of my head. But I never think of her. Everything is different. And I don't think of Helen when I watch Stargate. Actors are amazing.
                      sigpic
                      || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                        Thanks for the link! I LOVE just listening to her talk!

It still amazes me though, that when I watch Sanctuary or an interview like this, that I don't see Samantha Carter. Of course, the hair is different, but it's crazy how someone can create two completely different people. I was worried when I first started watching Sanctuary that I wouldn't be able to Carter out of my head. But I never think of her. Everything is different. And I don't think of Helen when I watch Stargate. Actors are amazing.
                        I thought the same ... that when I will watch Sanctuary I will always have Carter in head ... how wrong I was ... the only think I'm able to think when I watch Sanctuary is Sanctuary
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          I thought the same ... that when I will watch Sanctuary I will always have Carter in head ... how wrong I was ... the only think I'm able to think when I watch Sanctuary is Sanctuary
                          I'm the same when i watch Stargate it's Stargate and Sanctuary is Sanctuary when i see Amanda in another show eg:X-Files i yell out Carter but when i see Sanctuary i yell out Magnus!
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            I'm the same when i watch Stargate it's Stargate and Sanctuary is Sanctuary when i see Amanda in another show eg:X-Files i yell out Carter but when i see Sanctuary i yell out Magnus!
                            Exactly When I see Amanda with blond hair somewhere ... like X-files or Dancing trees ... or IDK what It reminds me Carter
                            but when I watch sanctuary Amanda is Magnus so Sanctuary is Sanctuary and that's all I'm able to think when I watch it ...
                            but in special scenes ... I think about something else *ruffle Nikola's hair*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              Comic-Con 2010 : Sanctuary
                              They were so cute ...
                              The part when they talking about her age

Thank you for sharing Martina!!

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                              She is NOT old, she looks amzing for her age. Another reason to love her, she has something a lot of celebs don't, she has natural beauty, and she doesn't rely on botox or any of those other cosmetic things, she's all real.
                              i TOTALLY AGREE! she looks wonderful for her age!!

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                              Yup yup, I know, I can't wait to find out

I just finished watching Amanda on "Urban Rush" filmed this morning. She looked faaaabulous in this dress: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...arypanel02.jpg and the shoes were the same colour, but looked more pointy in the interview... must re-watch to check if they're the same
                              OMG! She looks INCREDIBLE! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

can anyone get a hq version? btw amanda = STUNNING!

and iiradned, GREAT PICS!!
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

SO, I am experimenting with my new Photoshop and created this icon. I feel that I need some text, but I am not sure what to write. Any suggestions? The original image is from "Haunted".
                                sigpic
                                || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Working...
                                X