Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Oh No another discussion about names ? ... You all know that I don't like mine Martina ....
    to my name CC or Leah Yea you can call me MartiMags or just call me Tina guys around use to call me that ...
    but I leave it up to you ...
    To our challange ... I just wanted to say why me ? xD
    and Sammie ? Sweetie where in the hell are you begginer ? ... I'm just wondering
    I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR NAME, SWEETIE And your second name is Magnus in Latin, so you are Helen's second daughter ? LOL I am just wondering
    Yes, I am a beginner, because I still don't know everything about Photoshop and I am not as good as people here on GTW. But I try to do my best when I make art about Sanctuary, especially about Amanda / Helen, but I quess that you already have noticed it
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR NAME, SWEETIE And your second name is Magnus in Latin, so you are Helen's second daughter ? LOL I am just wondering
      Yes, I am a beginner, because I still don't know everything about Photoshop and I am not as good as people here on GTW. But I try to do my best when I make art about Sanctuary, especially about Amanda / Helen, but I quess that you already have noticed it
      You are so in love with my name ? haha good joke ... and yea maybe ...
      I'm some kind of her family ... ...
      and you know I love your arts ... and even when you don't know everything about PS ...
      you are not begginer anymore !!!
      I'm so in love with your arts !!!
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

You are so in love with my name ? haha good joke ... and yea maybe ...
        I'm some kind of her family ... ...
        and you know I love your arts ... and even when you don't know everything about PS ...
        you are not begginer anymore !!!
        I'm so in love with your arts !!!
        Hehe, I knew it. You can be proud
        Ok, I am not a begginer but I think that there are many people who are better. I need more practise, it means that I have to do something new for Teslen or Helen
        And I hope that we will open Ps on saturday ... when we will be on skype I am really crazy person, I don't know anything else then think about Teslen. Teslen wash out my brain .. it is like brainwash

Oh my God, I use smiles so much

Comment

Hehe, I knew it. You can be proud
          Ok, I am not a begginer but I think that there are many people who are better. I need more practise, it means that I have to do something new for Teslen or Helen
          And I hope that we will open Ps on saturday ... when we will be on skype I am really crazy person, I don't know anything else then think about Teslen. Teslen wash out my brain
          I wanted to ask you how you make some arts ... but I will ask when we will be on skype that would be better
          and YES YOU CAN BET THAT I'M PROUD !!! Proud lil sis .... ....
          sigpic

Comment

Teslen is all I can think about too (when I'm not htinking about Jon/Nikola )
            oh and no way you're a beginner Sammie!!!

since this time we each chose the theme we make Helen art about, might I suggest for the following challenges to have a certain theme, for example we could have a Sanctuary episode every week

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              Teslen is all I can think about too (when I'm not htinking about Jon/Nikola )
              oh and no way you're a beginner Sammie!!!

since this time we each chose the theme we make Helen art about, might I suggest for the following challenges to have a certain theme, for example we could have a Sanctuary episode every week
              Good idea
              sigpic

Comment

Good idea
                I agree. Sanctuary Re-Watch Art Challenges

Comment

glad you agree
                  but does this mean I have to rewatch Sanctuary?
                  oh god
                  it's gonna be fun
                  especially since the episodes I usually rewatch are just the Niko episodes

Comment

*jumping up and down* That sounds so exciting! So we will do the Helen Magnus Challenge for this coming week and then start with season 1, episode 1? We can have a little discussion throughout the week as we work on our art and then show everyone. Awesome!

Anyway, I think I have finished my Wallpaper for this challenge, but I am not sure. Might tweak it.
                    And make sure, like Sammie said, that you post all your art together and put in bold "Challenge 1".
                    I am so excited to see what everyone comes up with.

NAMES :: OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I always wanted to change the spelling of my name to Leia because I thought it looked cooler, plus I was obsessed with Star Wars (the original three - Harrison Ford! *drools*).
                    sigpic
                    || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                      *jumping up and down* That sounds so exciting! So we will do the Helen Magnus Challenge for this coming week and then start with season 1, episode 1? We can have a little discussion throughout the week as we work on our art and then show everyone. Awesome!

Anyway, I think I have finished my Wallpaper for this challenge, but I am not sure. Might tweak it.
                      And make sure, like Sammie said, that you post all your art together and put in bold "Challenge 1".
                      I am so excited to see what everyone comes up with.

NAMES :: OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I always wanted to change the spelling of my name to Leia because I thought it looked cooler, plus I was obsessed with Star Wars (the original three - Harrison Ford! *drools*).
                      Great idea hun. I am happy It will be really funny and we enjoy it

Comment

So I wanted to share this video with you, in case you all weren't on the Sam/Amanda board.
                        Someone posted a couple videos and this one was my favorite. It is a Sam vs Helen video, very well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL20l...eature=related
                        sigpic
                        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

So I wanted to share this video with you, in case you all weren't on the Sam/Amanda board.
                          Someone posted a couple videos and this one was my favorite. It is a Sam vs Helen video, very well done.

I can't see it It isn't working.
                          And Criss, you needn't to do a rewatch ... but you can

Comment

Can't see it too ... don't work ... ....

and to this challenge it seems to be fun ... *thninking about what she going to do in PS*
                            sigpic

Comment

Marti, I am curious what you will come up with And yes, it seems to be fun. Maybe two new girls will come among us.

Comment

Marti, I am curious what you will come up with And yes, it seems to be fun. Maybe two new girls will come among us.
                                why you are curious about my work ? ... I just finished with B-day banner for Nikola .. it's horrible ... !!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X