Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOILERS S4 .Sanctuary Game- That awkward moment when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by es! View Post
    Uhm, sorry, I guess you have to watch it in HD to see it. It's somewhere in the background.

I mean Will's bedroom.

ETA: Here's the screen shot:

See? The head is covered with a blanket, but you can see the belly, two hind paws (one almost fell down from the bed) and its right front paw.
    WOW! How did you spot that! I wouldn't have even known it was a teddy bear (still looks a bit strange, not quite teddy-like to me )
    More importantly, do you watch the background a lot? I only do that once I've seen the ep like 100 times, but then again, you might've
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
      More importantly, do you watch the background a lot? I only do that once I've seen the ep like 100 times, but then again, you might've

Yeah, I have

That awkward moment when you realize you are more interested in the background than in the owner of the bedroom
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

That awkward moment when the woman you love finds you trapped in a cocoon net in the most hideous way.
        sigpic
        Sign by me

Comment

The awkward moment when you liked the colour of the drapes...
          Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
          - Doctor Who (series 7)
          - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
          - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
          - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
          - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Yeah, I have

That awkward moment when you realize you are more interested in the background than in the owner of the bedroom
            Lol, if I had the time to I would've too!

Haha, which is strange considering who the owner of said bedroom is... ;D

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
            The awkward moment when you liked the colour of the drapes...
            Haha! That made me lol!

That awkward moment when Adam Worth calls your Sanctuary his home...
            sigpic
            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
            Indeed

Comment

That awkward moment when Adam Worth calls your Sanctuary his home...
              Bet Helen is regretting her 'Sanctuary for all' moto now.

Comment

Spoiler for Acolyte:

Spoiler:
                That awkward moment when you find a woman in tight skirt and high heels knocks down your guards outside your office.
                sigpic
                Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                  Bet Helen is regretting her 'Sanctuary for all' moto now.
                  LOL!!

Now its gonna be
                  'Sanctuary for all*'

*except for any Adam Worth avatars, computer viruses or wannabees
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Druitt spoiler:

Spoiler:

That awkward moment when you realize a regular was actually killed off last season

Comment

Druitt spoiler:

Spoiler:

That awkward moment when you realize a regular was actually killed off last season
                      LOL! Yep!

Druitt spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      That awkward moment when you're the only two left of The Five....wait, this'll be fun!! ;D
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

Druitt spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        That awkward moment when you realise you actually miss the 'sibling rivalry' and vying for Helen's attention that you always had with Johnny.
                        Signature by Glitch33.
                        sigpic
                        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

That awkward moment when you make fun of geeks in front of two members of the geekiest race ever to walk the Earth.

Comment

That awkward moment when your hubby sees you swoon upon seeing the new Tesla promo pic

Comment

That awkward moment when your hubby sees you swoon upon seeing the new Tesla promo pic
                              That awkward moment when you have to stop yourself from swooning upon seeing said pic because your mum is present.
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

That awkward moment when the guy with the weird face in the Sanctuary For None pt1 promo looks suspiciously like Robin Dunne....
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X