Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damian Kindler/other Cast/Crew : Twitter/Facebook Updates - Possible Spoilers!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So does that mean whatever she was hoping to revisit has now fallen through? Bummer.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      So does that mean whatever she was hoping to revisit has now fallen through? Bummer.
      That's how I interpret it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

That's a shame.

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

From Peter Wingfield:
          Spoiler:
          peterwingfield Peter Wingfield
          Been trying to find info on what happens next. Sanct is picked up for another 13 but no one knows when it starts yet
          and then
          peterwingfield Peter Wingfield
          Writers are gathering, Kindler's synaptic bulbs stockpiling neurotransmitters, but no words to type. Soon....soon
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Spoilers fo ep 317 Normandy:

Spoiler:
            Looping Sanctuary today. Expected to take 2 hours which must mean there's a lot of lines to re-record. Great. I'll see lots of the Ep.

No surprise to be honest. It's the one with the tanks and the machine gun fire.

Wow! That's a BIG show. Sanctuary in wartime France rocks!

Planes, tanks, stormtroopers! Could use a fire breathing dragon but not much else!

Really great scenes between Druitt and Watson too, if I say so myself

Comment

@sanctuary4kids AT5 raised an astounding $45000 for us this weekend. Thanks to everyone who organized and to the generous souls who supported us!
              ---------------------------------

@damiankindler At recording session for #sanctuaryseries in Toronto. Incredible musicians and amazing score. Blown away.

@SanctuarySeries
              Thought you liked the music in #Sanctuary? Wait til you hear composer Andrew Lockington's score in 317! Orchestral recording happening now!

Thx to @SPACEChannel for hanging w/ us at music recording session in Toronto!

And thanks @SPACEchannel for putting up with our interview antics (ahem @robindunne @damiankindler) #Sanctuary

Comment

Here we go:
                @SanctuarySeries
                In first full production meeting for #Sanctuary season 4! Holy extras and action scenes!

Question asked in #Sanctuary production meeting by key makeup artist: "how much time has passed...should any wounds be dried up and crusty?"

@peterwingfield
                Got a text from "the boy Donne" - wanted to sink a Guiness or two this w/e. Thought I was already in Vancouver for Sanctuary

Still not official yet so I am still in LA

The idea of a few bevies with Robin almost more exciting than the prospect of the ep itself! He is top party boy. Watch out Vancouver.

@RyRobbins - Hmmm... have to be at the airport in about 11 hours. Perhaps I should start packing...

@amandatapping - Pack your script!! xo the boss lady! RT @RyRobbins: Hmmm... have to be at the airport in about 11 hours. Perhaps I should start packing...

@RyRobbins - @amandatapping it's right between my underwear and my snorkeling mask.

@AgamDarshi
                being a good little actress and learning my #sanctuary script for our read through tomorrow.

Comment

@SanctuarySeries
                  Overheard in the writers' room: "An episode of #Sanctuary is like a good spring jacket. Lots of layers." Cool stories coming out of there!

More season 3 DVD commentary with director Andy Mikita and @RobinDunne! Revealing secrets! #Sanctuary yfrog.com/gzolhwenj

@AgamDarshi
                  #sanctuary read through today. Great to see them all. Nothing's changed after 5 months of hiatus. #sameoldshenanigans

@RobertLawrenson
                  Nice to see #Sanctuary team today at first S4 read thru - also had to read for a stinking wolf as he couldn't tear himself away from Vegas!

Comment

ShowPatrol Twitter Interview with Amanda and Robin (Start at the bottom)
                    Spoiler:
                    OK, that is the end of the call for #Sanctuary. They'll be back April 15 @SanctuarySeries

Bi spoiler from Amanda: The #Sanctuary team lives. They will be back in April 15 season premiere #Sanctuary

Evolution of Kate. 1st not trusted, and now she is part of #Sanctuary team, has deep caring for team. @agamdarshi done grt job, Robin sez

They wanted audience not to like Kate at 1st too, like #Sanctuary team, Amanda says. Not sure @agamdarshi likes that

Still possible she will be back, but in a way that will honor her, sez Amanda. #Sanctuary
                    11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply » ShowPatrol ShowPatrol
                    Ashley coming back ever? We tried in S3, Amanda sez, but Emilie wasn't available. #Sanctuary

Amanda thinks at some point shows will live, breathe, stay on the Web with real production values #Sanctuary

#Reise an example of web series done well with grt production values #Sanctuary (Amanda spills water, jokingly tells Robin to clean it up)

We were a bit ahead of time with Web series, Amanda sez. #Sanctuary But now things are even different, possibilities far greater now

She did kickboxing purely just to beat me up, Robin jokes #Sanctuary

I took kickboxing this hiatus, Amanda sez. Good for fight sequences. #Sanctuary (How does she find the time? Damn!)

Robin: I worry about not walking in stilettos. Also sit-ups. I have to do at least 4 situps #Sanctuary

Getting back into Magnus is diff, Amanda sez, cuz don't quite get her. Diff head space. I get nervous about finding her #Sanctuary

Yes to arcs, but not The Arc, Robin jokes: Was Magnus on The Arc? #Sanctuary

S4 have longer term arcs? Amanda sez Hollow Earth storyline remains in S4. Arcs more prevalent cuz more to draw on from past #Sanctuary

Amanda's whole world opened up when she met Robin, jokes Robin #Sanctuary

Will really believes in what #Sanctuary is about, Robin says. In for a penny and in for a pound he says with help from Amanda

There's abso nothing of the victim in Magnus, Robin sez, she takes responsibility for everything. #Sanctuary Also, spring in her bed helps

What gets Helen out of bed in morn? The need to go to the loo, Amanda jokes #Sanctuary Seriously, she's driven by passion for what she does

Coupla eps speak to Druid/Helen relationship, Amanda sez. #Sanctuary

More eps this season where The Five are back. Normandy in a real cool way, Amanda sez. #Sanctuary Tesla will be back; Druid, too

Magnus did have fling with Elvis, but I don't know that'll be in #Sanctuary, Robin jokes. She was at Graceland for at least 3 wks in the 60s

We all need SOME product (in hair), Robin sez, defending himself. Whatever, as long as i manage to keep it on my head. #Sanctuary

Everything is my fault, Robin jokes. Will's hair has gone thru quite an evolution. Spiky didn't work with green screen. #Sanctuary

Will was worked into that ep in really cool way, Robin sez. Emotion of the ep snuck up on us, Amanda sez #Sanctuary

There is a working period tank in Normandy, Robin sez. #Sanctuary

It's no secret we're all a bunch of goofballs, Robin sez, but on Normandy none really goofing. Kind of a diff feeling. Reverence. #Sanctuary

Epi Normandy sounded good on paper, but we weren't sure we could execute it. Surprise that we did #Sanctuary

Amanda sexz 1st half of season was like a big explosion, 2nd half is all of that falling out of the sky. It's a crazy ride, Robin sez, you'll see us in diff times, dimensions and see impact Magnus has had on history #Sanctuary

Anywhere u want to go that you haven't? Bali, Robin jokes. China, Nepal, Amanda sez. At Dublin #Sanctuary just for the Guinness, Robin sez

Robin: I'm huge baseball fan, that was worked into my character. Also, goody voices he does. #Sanctuary

Beauty of our writers is that everyone's voice is heard about their charaters. @DamianKindler listens, as do they all #Sanctuary

I think I hear @SanctuarySeries laughing in the background with Robin and Amanda #Sanctuary

#NCIS was truly amazing experience, Robin sez. Mark Harmon classy, amazing guy. Wonderful working with him #Sanctuary

#Reise was a gift that fell from the sky, Amanda sez. Blown away by how well they'd done it. #Sanctuary Go @rwcopple, product of Nebr!

I think Bill Clinton should be on the show, Robin says. #Sanctuary

Declan will be back, by the way @linesfade #Sanctuary

It would be cool if Helen Mirren guested as Magnus' mom, sez Amanda #Sanctuary

Magnus NOT having a love interest is a "waste of good stilettos," Amanda says. #Sanctuary

The stuff writers come up with is beyond what we could think of, Amanda sez. I asked for Helen to get interesting love interest #Sanctuary

Robin: I'd love to do musical. Love Will to get into more dance routines. Lovely to show off some of my other skills--juggling #Sanctuary

Will has come into his own in many ways, Amanda. Their relationship is more like equals, which makes it more interesting to play #Sanctuary

Robin says Bigfoot will jump out of a cake for Helen's birthday #Sanctuary

Magnus will have a love interest in Season 4 #Sanctuary Can't say how she'll celebrate her next birthday "Something unbelievable happens"

I believe will be directing Ep 6 of Season 4, Robin says. #Sanctuary I plan to show up in bathrobe

Magnus doesn't want a yes man, and that's Will. She wants someone who can call her on her ... Will is intelligent and ballsy. #Sanctuary
                    57 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply » ShowPatrol ShowPatrol
                    I really like relationship between Will/Magnus, Robin sez. He can criticize, and that will stay. #Sanctuary

Robin said to me: Everyone working on show is committed (to it), and everyone should be committed. #Sanctuary

Robin: I like the commitment Will has. He's terrified, but does what he needs anyhoo #Sanctuary I like getting my hair done & they feed me

Amanda: I still don't completely get Magnus, she's still an enigma #Sanctuary

Amanda is a sadist, Robin sez, being directed by her biggest challenge. #Sanctuary Amanda sez directing Robin was her challenge

Amanda: Ep is called Normandy. Something special, look is different. Cool vibe on set. #Sanctuary

Robin on 2nd half of S3 #Sanctuary: We face ramifications of what happened in 1st half. Ep coming biggest we've done, takes place WW2

#Sanctuary call beginning

Call with @amandatapping and @robindunne of @SanctuarySeries in just a few minutes. I might even live tweet it #Sanctuary
                    sigpic

Comment

@ShowPatrol and @NotYerAvgChick had a big conference call with Amanda and Robin today, so I'm going to post their tweets regarding what they said about the rest of S3, and what's to come in S4, and I'm going to post all of them in order from when they were tweeted. Btw, AMANDA ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!

And oh, Amanda is happy with 13 eps, says it's better, so now I feel it's better. Damn that Amanda and her ~TAE~ over me.

Spoiler:
                      @ShowPatrol Call with @amandatapping and @robindunne of @SanctuarySeries in just a few minutes. I might even live tweet it #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick All ready for my @AmandaTapping & @RobinDunne interview to begin! I will tweet as they let the #Sanctuary goodness slip!

@ShowPatrol Robin on 2nd half of S3 #Sanctuary: We face ramifications of what happened in 1st half. Ep coming biggest we've done, takes place WW2

@NotYerAvgChick @RobinDunne says the 2nd half is a rollercoaster & there is a big story coming up set in WW2. It thinks outside the box. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick The episode is called #Normandy & the look is different but it is a very cool episode according to @AmandaTapping #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Amanda: Ep is called Normandy. Something special, look is different. Cool vibe on set. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Amanda is a sadist, Robin sez, being directed by her biggest challenge. #Sanctuary Amanda sez directing Robin was her challenge

@ShowPatrol Amanda: I still don't completely get Magnus, she's still an enigma #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping said Magnus is still an enigma and it is fascinatning to get into someone complex. That's her challenge #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @RobinDunne says he loves Will's commitment and he puts his terror aside for the team. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Robin: I like the commitment Will has. He's terrified, but does what he needs anyhoo #Sanctuary I like getting my hair done & they feed me

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping said she had to direct @RobinDunne in One Night and she said...Nuff said. Also, she made him sing Hot Blooded for the crew. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says the coolest thing about doing the show is the friendships. The show has always been a struggle, but relationships were forged stronger. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @Amandatapping says everyone is committed and cares what happens. Even the location guys! #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @RobinDunne said there was the first table read for S4 yesterday. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says 13 eps. is a better # for her because they could do 13 with five weeks. No way to be prepared for 20. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @RobinDunne says 13 eps will keep them all sane-ish. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Robin said to me: Everyone working on show is committed (to it), and everyone should be committed. #Sanctuary

NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping thinks the cool things about the characters is they @move on quickly. @RobinDunne says they is no time to dwell #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says in S4 there will be a decision made that might surprise people. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @RobinDunne says there is always things for them to do there so they have to move on.#Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol I really like relationship between Will/Magnus, Robin sez. He can criticize, and that will stay. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says she picked Will becaus she doesn't want a "yes man." She wants someone ballsy enogh to call her out when she's wrong. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Magnus doesn't want a yes man, and that's Will. She wants someone who can call her on her ... Will is intelligent and ballsy. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says her red wig is an homage to her grandmother who had a bobb red hairct for most of her life. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @RobinDunne says episode six of S4 will be directed by him! #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol I believe will be directing Ep 6 of Season 4, Robin says. #Sanctuary I plan to show up in bathrobe

@NotYerAvgChick @RobinDunne has quite the sense of humor...I must say. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping said in S4 she insisted on some romance! #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Magnus will have a love interest in Season 4 #Sanctuary Can't say how she'll celebrate her next birthday "Something unbelievable happens"

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says she can't talk about Helen having 164th bday. Something unbelievable happens. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Robin says Bigfoot will jump out of a cake for Helen's birthday #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says she loves how Will/Magnus developed. It started as teaching the ropes, but he's come into his own. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says it can be combative & hugely respectful but it is more interesting to play since they are equals now. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Will has come into his own in many ways, Amanda. Their relationship is more like equals, which makes it more interesting to play #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says there is a huge amount of trust between them. @RobinDunne says there is a nice synchronicity between them. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @RobinDunne says he would love a musical episode. He wishes there would be more dance routines to show off some of his other skills. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Robin: I'd love to do musical. Love Will to get into more dance routines. Lovely to show off some of my other skills--juggling #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @RobinDunne says he wishes they would take the wealth of talents he brings to the table would be used. (JOKING) #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol The stuff writers come up with is beyond what we could think of, Amanda sez. I asked for Helen to get interesting love interest #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says the only thing she asked for this season was for Helen to have a love interest so there was an evolving sexual woman outside of the analytical scientist. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Magnus NOT having a love interest is a "waste of good stilettos," Amanda says. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping joked it was a waste of a good pair of stilettos. #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says she wishes Helen Mirren would guest in a flashback as her mom. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol It would be cool if Helen Mirren guested as Magnus' mom, sez Amanda #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Declan will be back, by the way @linesfade #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @RObinDunne jokes President Clinton should be in the #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol I think Bill Clinton should be on the show, Robin says. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol #Reise was a gift that fell from the sky, Amanda sez. Blown away by how well they'd done it. #Sanctuary Go @rwcopple, product of Nebr!

@ShowPatrol #NCIS was truly amazing experience, Robin sez. Mark Harmon classy, amazing guy. Wonderful working with him #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol I think I hear @SanctuarySeries laughing in the background with Robin and Amanda #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick @ellie5192 @Shamie4 @GateworldRocky @SentientMist Hope you saw your questions answered Check my recent tweets for scoop!

@ShowPatrol Beauty of our writers is that everyone's voice is heard about their charaters. @DamianKindler listens, as do they all #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Anywhere u want to go that you haven't? Bali, Robin jokes. China, Nepal, Amanda sez. At Dublin #Sanctuary just for the Guinness, Robin sez

@ShowPatrol It's a crazy ride, Robin sez, you'll see us in diff times, dimensions and see impact Magnus has had on history #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Amanda sexz 1st half of season was like a big explosion, 2nd half is all of that falling out of the sky #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Epi Normandy sounded good on paper, but we weren't sure we could execute it. Surprise that we did #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol It's no secret we're all a bunch of goofballs, Robin sez, but on Normandy none really goofing. Kind of a diff feeling. Reverence. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol There is a working period tank in Normandy, Robin sez. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Will was worked into that ep in really cool way, Robin sez. Emotion of the ep snuck up on us, Amanda sez #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick #Sanctuary fans, continue to follow @ShowPatrol for remaining scoop from the call!

@ShowPatrol Everything is my fault, Robin jokes. Will's hair has gone thru quite an evolution. Spiky didn't work with green screen. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol We all need SOME product (in hair), Robin sez, defending himself. Whatever, as long as i manage to keep it on my head. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Magnus did have fling with Elvis, but I don't know that'll be in #Sanctuary, Robin jokes. She was at Graceland for at least 3 wks in the 60s

@popculturezoo #Sanctuary crew feel slighted that @Mark_Sheppard has never been interested in being on the show.

@ShowPatrol More eps this season where The Five are back. Normandy in a real cool way, Amanda sez. #Sanctuary Tesla will be back; Druid, too

@ShowPatrol Coupla eps speak to Druid/Helen relationship, Amanda sez. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol What gets Helen out of bed in morn? The need to go to the loo, Amanda jokes #Sanctuary Seriously, she's driven by passion for what she does

@ShowPatrol There's abso nothing of the victim in Magnus, Robin sez, she takes responsibility for everything. #Sanctuary Also, spring in her bed helps

@ShowPatrol Will really believes in what #Sanctuary is about, Robin says. In for a penny and in for a pound he says with help from Amanda

@ShowPatrol Amanda's whole world opened up when she met Robin, jokes Robin #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol S4 have longer term arcs? Amanda sez Hollow Earth storyline remains in S4. Arcs more prevalent cuz more to draw on from past #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Yes to arcs, but not The Arc, Robin jokes: Was Magnus on The Arc? #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Getting back into Magnus is diff, Amanda sez, cuz don't quite get her. Diff head space. I get nervous about finding her #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol I took kickboxing this hiatus, Amanda sez. Good for fight sequences. #Sanctuary (How does she find the time? Damn!)

@ShowPatrol She did kickboxing purely just to beat me up, Robin jokes #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol We were a bit ahead of time with Web series, Amanda sez. #Sanctuary But now things are even different, possibilities far greater now

@ShowPatrol #Reise an example of web series done well with grt production values #Sanctuary (Amanda spills water, jokingly tells Robin to clean it up)

@ShowPatrol Amanda thinks at some point shows will live, breathe, stay on the Web with real production values #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Ashley coming back ever? We tried in S3, Amanda sez, but Emilie wasn't available. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol Still possible she will be back, but in a way that will honor her, sez Amanda. #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol They wanted audience not to like Kate at 1st too, like #Sanctuary team, Amanda says. Not sure @agamdarshi likes that

@ShowPatrol Evolution of Kate. 1st not trusted, and now she is part of #Sanctuary team, has deep caring for team. @agamdarshi done grt job, Robin sez

@ShowPatrol Bi spoiler from Amanda: The #Sanctuary team lives. They will be back in April 15 season premiere #Sanctuary

@ShowPatrol OK, that is the end of the call for #Sanctuary. They'll be back April 15 @SanctuarySeries
                      Last edited by Rocky89; 08 April 2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Scifivision Jamie Ruby Twitter Interview with Amanda and Robin about Season 3 and 4 (Start at the Bottom)
                        Spoiler:

@amandatapping @robindunne thanks for the great call you guys, it was a lot of fun

@amandatapping "small hint, big spoiler, we all live!"

The character Kate Freelander was meant to not be liked when she first joined the show #sanctuary

@amandatapping but if they bring her back it will serve her and the story, not just be bc the fans want her back #sanctuary

@amandatapping says they tried 2 get Emile back this season (Ashley) but couldn't get her. They had found great way, & is still possibility

@amandatapping says that things are shifting that things will have real production value on the web in on going series (is that a clue?!)

@amandatapping says the possibilities on the web are greater now during #riese then they were during #sanctuary

@amandatapping took kickboxing during to the hiatus to help with some upcoming fights on#sanctuary

Season four of #sanctuary will start filming on Monday according to @robindunne

@robindunne tries to do at least 4 sit-ups a day, he jokes.

@amandatapping has to "wrap her head around a different headspace" with Magnus on #sanctuary it's a bit of a panic #syfy

@amandatapping says they are still dealing with the "hollow earth" storyline in season 4 in #sanctuary #syfy

Coupla eps speak to Druid/Helen relationship, Amanda sez. #Sanctuary

@amandatapping says there are eps dealing with the five in these upcoming eps Inc "Normandy" and 2 others (at least) #sanctuary

Magnus did have fling with Elvis, but I don't know that'll be in #Sanctuary, Robin jokes. She was at Graceland for at least 3 wks in the 60s

@linesfade @amandatapping said that the romance episode hasn't been written yet & if i get thru again I'll ask

@robindunne says Will's hair has gone through quite a revolution. So much gel he shouldn't be in front of green screen @amandatapping jokes

Btw way, for those wondering, yes i asked about #riese which @amandatapping enjoyed working on

Btw, that was awesome. Best discussion on a conference call (w me) ever @robindunne @amandatapping

@robindunne loved being on #NCIS and enjoyed working with Mark Harmon

@robindunne says butterbeer tastes the same coming up as going down. I think that was more than i needed to know lol

@robindunne joked Bill Clinton should be on #sanctuary I added he should be an abnormal lol

@AmandaTapping says she wishes Helen Mirren would guest in a flashback as her mom. #Sanctuary

@RobinDunne says he wishes they would take the wealth of talents he brings to the table would be used. (JOKING) #Sanctuary

@NotYerAvgChick you even tweet during your own questions lol i can't do that lol

@AmandaTapping says she can't talk about Helen having 164th bday. Something unbelievable happens. #Sanctuary

@linesfade that i don't know. They are trying not to really give spoilers

@robindunne jokes Bigfoot jumped out of a cake for Magnus's birthday.

@amandatapping says Helen has some romance coming up! #sanctuary

@robindunne will be directing episode 6 of season 4 of #sanctuary on #syfy

@amandatapping says that Declan will be back on #sanctuary for the second half of the season

@amandatapping says Will is "intelligent and ballsy"

@amandatapping says there is a decision made in season 4 in #sanctuary that might surprise you #syfy

@AmandaTapping says 13 eps. is a better # for her because they could do 13 with five weeks. No way to be prepared for 20. #Sanctuary

Only 13 episodes next season compared to 20 this season on #sanctuary

@amandatapping & @robindunne & cast have already started table reads on season 4 of #sanctuary

@amandatapping and @robindunne were really hanging in harnesses in the recent eps and it was hard on their backs #sanctuary

@robindunne & @amandatapping love the upcoming episode "Normandy" #sanctuary

@robindunne says that they will deal with the ramifications of recent episodes & it will be a roller coaster ride #sanctuary

Interview w/ @amandatapping & @robindunne of #sanctuary on #Syfy Send me your questions!
                        sigpic

Comment

@RobinDunne Had the first read thru of #Sanctuary Season 4 yesterday. Really nice to have all us lunatics back together.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            @ShowPatrol and @NotYerAvgChick had a big conference call with Amanda and Robin today, so I'm going to post their tweets regarding what they said about the rest of S3, and what's to come in S4, and I'm going to post all of them in order from when they were tweeted. Btw, AMANDA ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!

And oh, Amanda is happy with 13 eps, says it's better, so now I feel it's better. Damn that Amanda and her ~TAE~ over me.
                            Now can I say I told you so?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Now can I say I told you so?
                              @NotYerAvgChick @AmandaTapping says 13 eps. is a better # for her because they could do 13 with five weeks. No way to be prepared for 20. #Sanctuary

See, *needed* to hear this from Amanda, so I could feel better. Up until now all I've heard is that it wasn't their decision, and they weren't unhappy, but I never actually heard Amanda and/or someone else actually explain why it was good/better, and now I have. Amanda's happy, she says it's better, she also says it's better for them and they wouldn't have been prepared for 20 eps in S4. So yes, I have some peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

See, *needed* to hear this from Amanda, so I could feel better. Up until now all I've heard is that it wasn't their decision, and they weren't unhappy, but I never actually heard Amanda and/or someone else actually explain why it was good/better, and now I have. Amanda's happy, she says it's better, she also says it's better for them and they wouldn't have been prepared for 20 eps in S4. So yes, I have some peace.
                                (((rocky)))
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X