Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
    No pics or mailbag today, but I will quash an interesting rumor. Sorry, Atlantis fans, we’ve received no word yet on a sixth season pick-up and don’t expect a decision on the show’s fate any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
      No pics or mailbag today, but I will quash an interesting rumor. Sorry, Atlantis fans, we’ve received no word yet on a sixth season pick-up and don’t expect a decision on the show’s fate any time soon.
      Thanks for that...I pretty much knew that was the case...they wouldn't get to know yet...I think it will be when they start to air or something..then I think but not before..
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
        Thanks MrsB. I hope we know soon, but I'm sure we won't know until this summer or fall

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Thanks for that...I pretty much knew that was the case...they wouldn't get to know yet...I think it will be when they start to air or something..then I think but not before..
          Spoiler:
          We probably won't find out until mid season 5...that is usually when networks start renewing cancelling shows for the next season.
          Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
          &=AWESOME &Forever
          No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
            How could you tell about his reaction ? I do not hate Kanaan but can't say I like him either based on his sudden appearance and not having the opportunity to get to know him.. He could be a decent guy or he could be a loser ? It is hard to tell

Kimberly
            Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Well that's how it has been written but it just never rang true for me at all. It was a plot device that just seemed contrived and forced, and that's why I am looking forward to seeing the end of it. Of course this guy is meant to care for Teyla and she is meant to care for him.. but I just don't buy into it. The writers can't suddenly introduce some guy for a few minutes and expect me to care about him or that he cares about Teyla. I guess the same can be said for Teyla.. Her feelings for Kanaan just popped up out of no where and made it difficult for me to believe that she was in a secret relationship, when only weeks previously she had said she had a crush on John..
            So I am reading some into the whole scene with
            Spoiler:
            Teyla tied down on that table.
            And I'm inferring a lot with what Teyla said about him during Midway and what we know about Teyla. Granted we only had about five seconds with him not under the control of Mike. But, we saw him connect to Teyla and the baby. We saw him fight to get her out of the tie downs. We saw his desperation when he sensed Michael coming back and regain control over him. That's what I saw and read into that scene.

What I inferred is that Kanaan is a good man. Teyla wouldn't be with just any schmuck. She has said that he has the potential of being a leader but is unsure of himself like that. I think that one thing that she saw in him was compassion. She was upset that he did not initially react to her or their baby.

I have also inferred that Their relationship became physical soon after Liz was captured by the replicators. I think that with the loss of Carson and then Liz so soon after that, she was in need of comfort. John was emotionally unavailable. Both because that's the way he is and he was probably beating himself up over the recent losses he thinks that he might have prevented. The physical part just happened. This happens all the time in fiction.

I think that with Kanaan's wraith gene, it made it a little easier for Michael to brainwash him. If someone with the wraith can get into the mind of a wraith, then the door goes both ways. Maybe Kanaan was less prepared for such an eventuallity than Teyla is.

That's my ramble and I'm sticking to it. Well unless future shows prove me wrong.

This might be the single longest post I've ever had.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              I made an Adrift Wallie
              Spoiler:

Not bad. Not bad. It does look a bit like part of Shep's head got cut off.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Made my first siggie using GIMP.. And I just do not get that program at all!
              So it kinda sucks..
              Spoiler:
              What's wrong with it? I've never used GIMP but I don't see the problem.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! How sweet! God bless you, hun!

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                Teyla Fan awesome siggie and totally cool ..:-)

Kimberly
                Hey Kim haven't seen ya round so much...or maybe that's just me
                Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Well i'm calling it a night...I'm really tired after last night so i'm having an early night...Before i go here's some pic spam...

Quarantine caps
                Spoiler:

[IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Atlantis/My%20Screencaps/Season%204/Quarantine/Quarantine180.png[/IM]

[IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Atlantis/My%20Screencaps/Season%204/Quarantine/Quarantine279.png[/IG]

[IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Atlantis/My%20Screencaps/Season%204/Quarantine/Quarantine281.png[/IM]
                'Night Linda. Thanks for the caps!

Originally posted by mrs.Jackson982 View Post
                I have to go out to dinner.

see you later guys.
                See ya Sarah! have a nice dinner
                JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                Darnit! Hopefully we'll find out soon..... thanks for letting us know MrsB!
                --Kate

Comment

hello again. I'm back, I had to watch a movie too.

you guys didn't have fun without me, did you?

~Sig by the wonderful ElephantGirl~ FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by mrs.Jackson982 View Post
                    hello again. I'm back, I had to watch a movie too.

you guys didn't have fun without me, did you?
                    No..actually it has been pretty quiet the last hour or so.
                    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                    &=AWESOME &Forever
                    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

yeah, I see that. lets see if we can change that.

muhahahahahahahahaha, open if you dare.
                      Spoiler:
                      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Just dropping of a little present.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

NICE!!!!!!!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            NICE!!!!!!!
                            Thanks.
                            I didn't really want to promote drinking so I thought this would be funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

ooh, yummy.

Comment

Hey guys, in spite of all the really zany storms my area (a five hundred mile wide swath of total destruction ranging from Bermingham AL to Savannah GA) my mind came up with this really pointless yet fun little story..... titled "What the IOA does not know Atlantis has..... Lightsabers".....
                                Spoiler:
                                "What are you making?" Rodney asked entering Shepards bedroom, they'd been in Atlantis for little over five years now and things were more or less normal. In the sense of people making a actual working lightsaber. Why somebody stupid would make one of them was beyond Rodney to think of why. But then again Teyla was able to make a good working weapon.... But then again with Sheppard, anything was possible. Even death

"Hey McKay, didn't hear you enter, been busy." John said placing the cover of his weapon over the internal piece and putting the grip together, "What do you want?"

"How in the hell can you make these things and not get killed?" Rodney asked looking at John like he'd just gone swimming in a acid leak, "Don't you know that Lightsabers are myth?"

"Sure they are myth, but then again anything is possible in Pegasus" John said.

"True, but that doesn't mean you can make a lightsaber, Haven't you read up on the making of such a waepon yet? From what I know only Jedi with a connection to what they call as the Force, can make one, the only way it'll work right you know."

"You'd been watching too much AtomFilms Rodney, beat it, I'm gonna test this thing out." John said holding the weapon away and turning it on, the dark green blade came to life, looking a hell of a lot like dead grass on a stick that glowed with energy.

"Well, it works, but that doesn't make you a Jedi Sheppard remeber that!" Rodney said before backing out the door, "Also, never point it at your self and turn it on, I'd hate to see what happens after you kill youself again."

"I was fed on Rodney, that is long over now." John said making a move towards rodney to get him with the saber. Rodney backtracked fast and took off to his own lab to make his own weapon, asking befor he left, "Where'd you get the crystals for it?"

Within a week every SGA Team member had a lightsaber, the colors ranging from pour white to bright pink to red. But then not many people used them rightly for the first time, thankfully nobody lost a major body part on the first try off world, wherein the lightsabers came in very handy against a hungry T Rex.

It was soon clear that the IOA did not want to know why in the hell the military was now going into several different fandoms besides football and college basketball. Thankfully they didn't ask any questions, so they did not know of the new two hundred so called Jedi teams going off world from Atlantis daily and weekey, though many expidtion members complained on the triop to Earth on the Daedalus that they felt naked without their robes.

The End
                                I think i'm gonna do a series of "What the IOA does not know...." kinda like MrsB's Tribulations series of short ficlets in one story....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X