X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
    Regarding Kindred 2:

Spoiler:
    I don't even need to make an argument for what Sam was thinking. The picture says it all. It's in the eyes.

sigpic

Comment

Regarding Kindred 2:

Spoiler:
      I don't even need to make an argument for what Sam was thinking. The picture says it all. It's in the eyes.

You're right! I think I saw tears in her eyes.

Comment

Regarding Kindred 2:

Spoiler:

uhu, noticed that to. Defenitely not an easy moment for her..

Comment

Didn't know if you've seen these Ark of Truth pics yet... (I'm picture happy today!)

Spoiler:
          Sam cares for her friends. A nice kiss on the cheek, nothing else.

Comment

Didn't know if you've seen these Ark of Truth pics yet... (I'm picture happy today!)

Spoiler:

I saw AoT and I'm very upset by the ending.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Spoiler:
              Was it because of the peck on the cheek? What if it were Daniel or Teal'c? I'm not trying to start anything, but Cam is her friend. I know she hasn't known him as long as Daniel or Teal'c or anything, but he is her friend. I don't see anything bad in that. I'm just wondering why some are upset by this, because I look at it in a totally different way. That is all. I just would like other's opinions on this, I guess.

All of that is MHO!

Comment

Spoiler:

About this? Neah, they're just friends. I'll be upset if there isn't something major in Continuum between Sam and Jack especially
                Spoiler:

since Jack dies.
                In Lost City she called him Jack! I expect at least another 'Jack' and a kiss when the timeline is restored if Sam remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Was it because of the peck on the cheek? What if it were Daniel or Teal'c? I'm not trying to start anything, but Cam is her friend. I know she hasn't known him as long as Daniel or Teal'c or anything, but he is her friend. I don't see anything bad in that. I'm just wondering why some are upset by this, because I look at it in a totally different way. That is all. I just would like other's opinions on this, I guess.

All of that is MHO!
                  Spoiler:

I'm upset cause I never saw Cam as part of SG1, and I don't like him much. Daniel and Teal'c were there from the begining and are like family/brothers, if Sam kissed them I wouldn't have had any problem.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                    Spoiler:

All of that is MHO!
                    Spoiler:

I'm upset cause I never saw Cam as part of SG1, and I don't like him much. Daniel and Teal'c were there from the begining and are like family/brothers, if Sam kissed them I wouldn't have had any problem.
                    Yes Sam and Cam are just friends!
                    1. If they didn't get together in 50 years in 'Unending' and with their limited choices for companionship I'd say we're pretty safe
                    2. No pic of Cam on Sam's desk
                    3. No pic of Cam in Sam's quarters
                    4. Cam is not in Washington

What I'm upset about the Ark of Truth with Sam's relationships is

Spoiler:

lack of interaction with Daniel and Teal'c

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Ahh, so it's because you don't like Cameron. There are a lot of people out there that don't. I guess I just go with the flow. I didn't watch season 9 because Jena told me how awful Cameron was, and then I watched season 10...and I liked him.

About a month or so ago I watched season 9 finally, and I never felt like I didn't like him. I just let other's people's opinions paint my own judgement on him.

So I say, as long as you give something a chance, you can never go wrong when voicing your opinion.

I like Cam, and for me, he and Sam are just friends. A relationship between them (to me) would be really gross and wrong. Like brother and sister.

Okay end of OT...

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                        Yes Sam and Cam are just friends!
                        1. If they didn't get together in 50 years in 'Unending' and with their limited choices for companionship I'd say we're pretty safe
                        2. No pic of Cam on Sam's desk
                        3. No pic of Cam in Sam's quarters
                        4. Cam is not in Washington

What I'm upset about the Ark of Truth with Sam's relationships is

Spoiler:

lack of interaction with Daniel and Teal'c
                        That's what bothered me since S9. TPTB were pusing Sam/Cam scenes (yes I know they are just friends) and there is very little interaction with Teal'c and no interaction at all with Daniel.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's what bothered me since S9. TPTB were pusing Sam/Cam scenes (yes I know they are just friends) and there is very little interaction with Teal'c and no interaction at all with Daniel.
                          Spoiler:
                          Ahh, well things like that made me angry too. Like when all the scenes had and . Not my cup of tea at all. They pushed for a lot. I didn't like some of it, and the other part, I probably didn't really notice... Sorry...I think I really do just go with the flow.

Comment

I just miss the times when Sam and Daniel spend all night working on something, Jack coming and ordering them to take a break, Teal'c in the backround lifting an eyebrow

*sniff*

sorry I'm getting sentimental

It's all different now
                            sigpic

Comment

I just miss the times when Sam and Daniel spend all night working on something, Jack coming and ordering them to take a break, Teal'c in the backround lifting an eyebrow

*sniff*

It's all different now
                              You're right! Sam&Daniel went from 'Science Twins' to strangers. Cam usurped Sam's position on SG-1 and Daniel's place in Sam's life, although probably Vala played a part too, but I like her, Cam however...

Comment

*sniff*

It's all different now
                                ME TOO

But I must say that I did kind of like the Sam Cam friendshippy interaction... It's not old SG-1, not even close, but it was ok.
                                Daniel/Vala however...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X