This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J
    Dr.J's Clones: Part 5. (continues from post #47)

Odin[/CENTER]

Romulus[/CENTER]
    Wow! Two more reasons for me and my boys to avoid Atlantis
    Sorry, Doc. So many evil clones that I can't possibly trust.

Comment

awwwww you should pop into Atlantis... the rooms are sound proofed... comes in handy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        awwwww you should pop into Atlantis... the rooms are sound proofed... comes in handy
        That's okay... I'll just make all the noise I want here with my own boys.
        Besides, they're all okay with my sharing now! YOU should know that!

Comment

Oh yes... i so do.... you just love to spend time with Sammy...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            Oh yes... i so do.... you just love to spend time with Sammy...
            *chuckles* And Jay with you, apparently. Thanks for sending him home.
            I've recently updated a couple of my clones' profiles... and you were mentioned.

Comment

Updated my clone's bios to add SourThang!
              GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
              Snurch if you want!

Comment

I just did a big update...so guess I oughta bump the thread.

Comment

Just updated one of my boys' posts to include info about Evie, my new Vala clone. It's here

Comment

Sugar Tush

My first clone. He goes by ST. He is based mainly on season 7 Daniel, primarily from Chimera. Some s10 pics sneak in at times. He is a sweetheart, always polite, a bit of a romantic and can sometimes get grouchy, but only when he’s with out coffee or away from Mimi for too long.

Hobbies: He likes to sit and read for extremely long periods of time, especially my fics, though he’s quite the fic snob and hardly likes anything…

Relationship: He and Mimi were literally made for each other. They have a very loving relationship and can get disgustingly schoompy – I’ve had to break up many a makeout session on my writing desk. They have an open relationship, but will not go all the way with another clone if the other is not in the room. They are also expecting their first child to be born at an undisclosed date.
                    Update: 02/19/2008 - Conner Mitchell Jackson is born.

Mimi

Made for Sugar Tush. She fun and quirky and is always looking for a laugh. She loves her Sugar Tush, but is happy talking to anybody.

Hobbies: She likes to cook, and makes wonderful dinners for the house, but most importantly she make the best coffee in the world. Her favourite pass time to trade on eBay.

Relationship: Sugar Tush. But she flirts with everybody. Her, L!Vala and Sass as the females of the house, sometimes clash, but will come together in the end. Currently pregnant with her and ST's first child.
                    Update: 02/19/2008 - Conner Mitchell Jackson is born. (Isa, ST and ECVala have already begun giving ECam grey hairs speaking of possible set up with their twins.)
                    Last edited by isabelqc; 23 February 2008, 03:03 PM.
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Sass (Sassy Aeryn)

My most important clone. She basically runs the gamut for me, especially when I get too busy with fics and life. Based on Aeryn Sun, she is tough, clever, bad@ss and slightly evil. You mess with her, well, she has a big gun hidden her closet. She has an extremely wicked sense of humour and if it wasn’t for the fact that Sugar Tush is sometimes too sweet, she’d totally take him. Alas, she is an independent woman and can be quite the vixen.

Hobbies: She likes to plot and plan. And she does it well. Collects guns. Ridiculously organized, she puts me to shame, should anyone want to get into with a specific clone Sass is the one to go too.

Relationships: I made her as a companion/partner in crime for Wendy’s Kevin, who she so graciously lent me to help out as I made my clones. She and L!Daniel are also in a "sort of" relationship, where they like each other enough, but won't get sucked into these "relationship things people are so adamant about". Enjoys MJack's company.

Sparkle

My second Daniel clone. He’s my slightly gayish, male model clone. He can be the drama queen of the house, but is anal about keeping it clean. Like Mimi he flirts with everyone and everyone flirts with him. Always in and out of love, he’s a fickle heartbreaker, but he doesn't mean to be. By far my post popular clone and he loves it, as he constantly reminds us.

Hobbies: Cleaning the house in his underwear. Buying sunglasses and chapstick – favorite flavour: Passion Berry. He likes to cuddle with Sass, but she’s not one for that… He also ebays, a lot.

Relationships: He has a definite preferences to Addy's CamSyn (who he's attached to more than is healthy at times) and MasterJack and Neelan's Cuddles. He also has a definite love for Addy and well, everybody. He's popular for a reason. *winks*
                      Last edited by isabelqc; 23 February 2008, 03:00 PM.
                      banner by Stef

Comment

The Leather Clones aka The Three

Leather!Daniel aka L!Daniel

My first true evil clone, he was spliced from ST's good looks and Sass' ingenuity and deviousness. He came out so evil at first that I had to keep him hidden for days. Of course, that backfired and now he's a fan of.. well, leather ties... Soon after, he began taking over the lab and some of Sass' duties as head of the household. They now share, but it took a while for them to come to an accord.

L!Cam's older brother. I made him for me, but he's not one to be tied down. He likes Sass, because she's so like him, and very charming in his evilness. Is very possessive of L!Cam, has to approve all his ladies, and L!Vala's boys and ladies - they are his and does not like to share, but he will, eventually. If he feels like it.

Hobbies: Plotting, schemes, knots. His brain is so devious he confuses even me.

Relationships: L!Vala and Sass. Has appreciation for all the evil lady clones.

Leather Cam aka L!Cam

He's my first Cam clone and L!Daniel's brother. After I mad L!Daniel I was happy, but he clearly wasn't. He wanted someone to plot with and so L!Cam was made. But L!Cam is slightly less evil than his brother, though not by much. L!Daniel's brother. He and L!Daniel share L!Vala, and get possessive with her and others. He'll follow L!Daniel's order w/o question.

Hobbies: Guns and Ammo. Plotting. He also is a big fan of video games and the ladies.

Relationships: Like Mimi, a lot, but respects her too much. He also has a liking for Addy, which he is willing, at times to share with Sparkle. L!Vala and has a taste for all females.

And lastly their girl (not their sister)

Leather Vala aka L!Vala

Made once again because L!Daniel does not play well with other and wanted a girl all for himself. She was made from Mimi and Sass, making her as clever, devious and bad@ss as the latter and as flirtatious and evilly sweet as the former. She might look flaky, but she's cunning as hell. She's also quite good friends with Wendy's Fruitcake and Neelan. And has become Sparkle's partner in crime around the Bungalow.

Hobbies: Knots. Guns. Handcuffs. Flying ships and getting the boys out of jams should they ever fall into them.

Relationships: L!Daniel and L!Cam share her, but she's not one to do everything they say. She's her own woman, but she loves her boys - they're so much fun... Can get possessive of L!Daniel more than L!Cam, because she's attracted to power and he's definitely the head of the group. Has been known to spend copious amounts of time with MJack and Imp. Has recently gotten involved with Sal's Nibbles and GLD's SourThang. And has acquired a boytoy - Vincent.
                        Last edited by isabelqc; 23 February 2008, 02:59 PM.
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Nibbles

Nibbles was my first ever clone, I got him some time ago. Can't remember where and how. He just came home with me one day. He's a gruff guy, who loves good company and good beer along with beautiful ladies. And beating up random marines if he can get his hands on them. Although he can be very rough, he can also be sweet, in his own weird way. He dislikes wearing "earth wear", but will do it if asked nicely enough and is provided an incentive to do so, so mainly you'll see him in his leather pants. Since december he has been obsessed with making beer and has now started selling his stuff to college students. His beer, like him, can pack quite a punch. And he now sells his stuff to the Lounge, and others looking to buy, it seems to pay pretty well. He doesn't slash and is hesitant about sharing, unless it's with someone he trusts. Contrary to popular belief, Nibbles is not evil, merely naughty.

Relationships: Nibbles has become rather smitten with Wendy's Fruitie and is fond of GLD's SourThang, Foxy along with Isa's L!Vala. He seems to like the mischievious/evil ones. He also considers Cub a close friend, and respects him a lot.

Zane

This guy was given to me some time after I started frequenting the Lounge, but he comes from Atlantis. He was my second clone and was a bit of a surprise. He's smarter than he appears to be, and he makes sure I get my work done on time. Zane loves playing golf at the range in Atlantis and loves teaching Dr. J even more. Zane is also the only one of my clones who travels to and from Atlantis alone and frequently, he loves that place. He can be a wiseguy sometimes, but also rather sweet. Zane loves to experiment and is willing to share, but no way will he ever slash.

Relationships: Zane is very fond of Dr. J , he calls her Cleopatra, and has spent time with Kali, who is Sugar to him, Fruitie, Theia (claims to teach her golf) and probably other lovely ladies, but he doesn't tell me much,

Ducky

My third clone, and my first non-Stargate clone. Like Zane he was given to me and hails from Atlantis. Ducky, unlike my other two, is a very sweet guy. And a bit innocent. But it makes him so much cuter. He loves spending time in the Lounge and talking with people. He can be shy and quiet, but once you get him going he doesn't stop easily. After Nibbles made sure to build up his alcohol tolerance, Ducky's grown to like beer more. I'm rather afraid that he'll be corrupted some day, but hopefully that never happens. He loves to build nifty little gagdets and is proud of the three DRDs he's built: Rin Tin Tin, Lassie, Clifford and LemonCake, who belongs to Wendy.

Relationships: Recently he and Pixie decided to become an official couple, but he does have a rather short approved list that contains of Wendy whom he calls Pretty Lady

Pixie

My first female clone. I sent my boys away for a weekend and decided to get another girl around the house, to keep me company and help keep the boys in line. And so far it's been working. Pixie's great fun to have around, she knows her stuff. Since her arrival she fixed up a proper security system into the guest house and a lot more, all of which goes over my head. Although she works hard, she also knows how to let loose and just be. But don't let her near you with chains. Just don't... Pixie has resigned from flying patrol in order to take over Head of Clan duties full time and work on clan security.

Relationships: The moment she came into the house, she took a special liking to Ducky and they are now an official couple. Pixie does have an approved list that consists of Addy's Johnny, Iffy's Bubbles, Dr. J's Romulus and Lahela's CeeJay (O'Neill based clone).
                          Last edited by Salamas; 28 July 2009, 06:53 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura
                          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Well I guess it is time I formally introduce my Clones all my clones are good clones
                            My first clone is my Daniel clone

First Love (FL for short) - FL is my Daniel clone from all 10 seasons. He is my idealistic, sarcastic, curious and stubborn clone. He is the type of person that always sees the good in people even when others don't. He loves to explore. He has a very strong mind and will stand his ground even if that means standing alone.

Relationships - Besides me FL's girlfriend is my Vala clone Wild Card (WC)He likes all the Hussies and Fruitcakes. His best friend is my Sam clone Smart Cookie (SC) and my Teal'c clone Stoic Warrior (SW) and he considers my Jack Clone Smart Mouth (SM) his older brother sometimes annoying brother but brother nonetheless. He is pretty good friends with with my Cam clone Southern Gentleman (SG) He is also friends with all my other clones and all other clones and their makers.

Hobbies - The usually Daniel stuff history, artifacts, languages old and new.

My Next Clone is my Vala clone

Wild Card (WC for short) WC is my Vala clone who has a Cargo ship that has a cloaking devise along with other things that can be used if she or we gets in a tight spot. She is a former thief/space pirate who has left her old ways behind to join my crew. She has many contacts and info that wasn't available to us before. WC is a clever, witty, resourceful clone who is a bit unorthodox but she always gets the job done. She is bit mischievous and does play pranks

Relationships - She is FL's girlfriend and she is best friends with my Sam clone Smart Cookie (SC) and very good friends with SG and SW. She also is friends with all of the clones and their respective makers.

Hobbies - Exploring, teasing FL, treasure hunts and general adventure
                            Last edited by poundpuppy29; 08 February 2008, 05:32 PM.
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29
                              My Next Clone is my Vala clone

Wild Card (WC for short) WC is my Vala clone who has a Cargo ship that has a cloaking devise along with other things that can be used if she or we gets in a tight spot. She is a former thief/space pirate who has left her old ways behind to join my crew. She has many contacts and info that wasn't available to us before. WC is a clever, witty, resourceful clone who is a bit unorthodox but she always gets the job done.

Relationships - She is FL's girlfriend and she is best friends with my Sam clone Smart Cookie (SC) and very good friends with SG and SW. She also is friends with all of the clones and their respective makers.

Hobbies - Exploring, teasing FL, treasure hunts and general adventure
                              You have clones?
                              StarshineRoxie
                              A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
                                You have clones?
                                Yes I do but they are good clones
                                This is my sister people she is teasing me
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X