http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=470
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=474
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=494
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=667
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=724
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1004
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2272

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
    That wasn't a serious post my friend. It was meant as a joke.
    Sorry, my bad.
    sigpic
    "A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell." - C.S. Lewis

Comment

lol how'd I miss that!?!

And in case you missed it cuz of the triple post

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
      Well duh I'd get mad at the master tech list, you just stole it from me and AJTs other thread and added a few things to it without giving any credit or anything. The weapons list and timeline were inaccurate, and I'm pretty sure I never said anything about your government, but I can't remember. And the only ship I think I said stuff about was your frigate.
      For the frigate you wrong, pretty much all the ships I submitted in the last fleet you said they were either too powerful or they was something else wrong with it. and what was wrong with the timelime I got all of those dates from the posts of the battles.
      sigpic
      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Name: Terra

Language: Almost any Human Language

Species: Human only (no sub species allowed)

Technology: They use any and all technology of all races as long as it benefits them so they don't hold back, have been known to steal technology from other races

Friendly or Hostile: Friendly to Human worlds, not hostile to Tau'ri but don't like or trust them, hate sub-humans or aliens

Policy: If your not human then your a threat to their way of life and should be seen as one

History: The Terra's histroy starts with a man named Barnett. Barnett was an officer in the Tau'ri navy. Barnett served in several conflicts against the wraith. He saw how many good soldiers died because the Asgard had held back vital technology that could have saved lives. Barnett hated seeing his friends die because the Jaffa didn't want to help in a fight for the galaxy because they had to protect their own planets or some other reason that aliens who were supposed to be Earth's allies didn't send enough or help enough to protect humans. Now just because Barnett is a hateful man doesn't mean he wasn't a great leader. Barnett was orginally a F-302 pilot and then made the switch to a command role. Barnett served in fourty-eight ship to ship fights and he was in charge eighteen of those times with a 15-3 recond in terms of win to lose or retreat. Barnett fought against the Wraith, pirates, raiders, and other threats at the time. When Barnett was fourty-six and he had enough of seeing friends die so he got reasinged and moved back to Earth. Barnett led a small defense force stationed at Earth his "flagship" was a Unity Destroyer. His forces were the first to react to the wraith. His small defense force bought Earth much needed time for arriving support and allies. Barnett was awarded many medals and considered a hero by many. After the battle was over Barnett blamed alien "allies" of Earth for not responding fast enough to help. So after the battle and peace settled Barnett took his family and many members of his command with him to start a new colony. GATO couldn't really say no to a war hero. So he was given ships that he requried and supplies that could be spared.

With many of his former officers and enlisted personal that followed their commander to a new planet. Barnett settled on a planet that deposits of Trinium and large areas for agriculture the two chief exports. There are other minerals scattered over the planet but the main city was placed around the deposits of Trinium. Once Barnett had taken control the tau'ri wanted to set up a democratically elected government, however Barnett wanted independence from the tau'ri and their so called allies. Just when the Tau'ri were going to crack down on Barnett and his "government" the Aschen attacked and Barnett finally broke free. With the tau'ri being caught up in war. So during the time at war the tau'ri cut there losses and let Barnett run his own goverment if he promised to send more Trinium to Earth for its ships. Barnett agreed eagerly. After the war with the Aschen, Barnett declared himself General of Terra.The planets whole government system was converted to a Militaristic Dictatorship. As soon as he took power he knew that he had to hold onto his power. So he set up rogue units whose only job was to capture alien technology to be used to defend Terra as well as get an upper hand on all aliens.

He formed his own version of a NID. With these groups he stole different ships, technology, and resources. He stole ships and supplies from the Jaffa, Wraith, Tau'ri Junk Yards, they even used superior numbers to seize control of a small patrol of Aschen ships. As most and more of the raids went on the Tau'ri knew they would have to put an end to it sooner or later. So they started to bring about swift changes to Terra when Barnett knew he had to move fast. With the tau'ri not able to respond in Barnett joined the League of Human Confederates knowing that once joined the tau'ri would have to face an entire united front rather then just Terra. After joining the league the Offical government stance as of now is that they will no longer steal ships and resources unless the entire LHC allows it or in time of war. However Barnett still has his rogue units seizing ships and just not from the Tau'ri anymore and because of this he started to buy ships from the Tau'ri as of now he is only allowed to buy Artemis Class Starships, outdated ships, or heavily damaged ships. He is doing all as to hold his power base and strength his own in the LHC.

Governing body: Militaristic Dictatorship, Run by Barnett.

Military: Broken into three sections, Army (Ground Forces), Naval (All Ships), and Marines (On Board Ships for protection and use on ground before the Army comes in)

Ship Numbers

34x Deadalus class Battlecruises
        14x Ha'taks
        29x Alkesh class bombers
        4x Wraith Cruisers
        60x Artemis-class starship
        4x Thor-class Destroyers
        3x Peramen Battlecruiser
        1x Gladiator Battleship
        20x Hermes Class Freighters
        380x F-302
        120x Death Gliders
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post

Technology: They use any and all technology of all races as long as it benefits them so they don't hold back, have been known to steal technology from other races

Friendly or Hostile: Friendly to Human worlds, not hostile to Tau'ri but don't like or trust them, hate sub-humans or aliens

Policy: If your not human then your a threat to their way of life and should be seen as one

History: The Terra's histroy starts with a man named Barnett. Barnett was an officer in the Tau'ri navy. Barnett served in several conflicts against the wraith. He saw how many good soldiers died because the Asgard had held back vital technology that could have saved lives. Barnett hated seeing his friends die because the Jaffa didn't want to help in a fight for the galaxy because they had to protect their own planets or some other reason that aliens who were supposed to be Earth's allies didn't send enough or help enough to protect humans. Now just because Barnett is a hateful man doesn't mean he wasn't a great leader. Barnett was orginally a F-302 pilot and then made the switch to a command role. Barnett served in fourty-eight ship to ship fights and he was in charge eighteen of those times with a 15-3 recond in terms of win to lose or retreat. Barnett fought against the Wraith, pirates, raiders, and other threats at the time. When Barnett was fourty-six and he had enough of seeing friends die so he got reasinged and moved back to Earth. Barnett led a small defense force stationed at Earth his "flagship" was a Unity Destroyer. His forces were the first to react to the wraith. His small defense force bought Earth much needed time for arriving support and allies. Barnett was awarded many medals and considered a hero by many. After the battle was over Barnett blamed alien "allies" of Earth for not responding fast enough to help. So after the battle and peace settled Barnett took his family and many members of his command with him to start a new colony. GATO couldn't really say no to a war hero. So he was given ships that he requried and supplies that could be spared.

With many of his former officers and enlisted personal that followed their commander to a new planet. Barnett settled on a planet that deposits of Trinium and large areas for agriculture the two chief exports. There are other minerals scattered over the planet but the main city was placed around the deposits of Trinium. Once Barnett had taken control the tau'ri wanted to set up a democratically elected government, however Barnett wanted independence from the tau'ri and their so called allies. Just when the Tau'ri were going to crack down on Barnett and his "government" the Aschen attacked and Barnett finally broke free. With the tau'ri being caught up in war. So during the time at war the tau'ri cut there losses and let Barnett run his own goverment if he promised to send more Trinium to Earth for its ships. Barnett agreed eagerly. After the war with the Aschen, Barnett declared himself General of Terra.The planets whole government system was converted to a Militaristic Dictatorship. As soon as he took power he knew that he had to hold onto his power. So he set up rogue units whose only job was to capture alien technology to be used to defend Terra as well as get an upper hand on all aliens.

He formed his own version of a NID. With these groups he stole different ships, technology, and resources. He stole ships and supplies from the Jaffa, Wraith, Tau'ri Junk Yards, they even used superior numbers to seize control of a small patrol of Aschen ships. As most and more of the raids went on the Tau'ri knew they would have to put an end to it sooner or later. So they started to bring about swift changes to Terra when Barnett knew he had to move fast. With the tau'ri not able to respond in Barnett joined the League of Human Confederates knowing that once joined the tau'ri would have to face an entire united front rather then just Terra. After joining the league the Offical government stance as of now is that they will no longer steal ships and resources unless the entire LHC allows it or in time of war. However Barnett still has his rogue units seizing ships and just not from the Tau'ri anymore and because of this he started to buy ships from the Tau'ri as of now he is only allowed to buy Artemis Class Starships, outdated ships, or heavily damaged ships. He is doing all as to hold his power base and strength his own in the LHC.

Military: Broken into three sections, Army (Ground Forces), Naval (All Ships), and Marines (On Board Ships for protection and use on ground before the Army comes in)

Ship Numbers

14x Ha'taks
          29x Alkesh class bombers
          4x Wraith Cruisers
          4x Thor-class Destroyers
          3x Peramen Battlecruiser
          1x Gladiator Battleship
          380x F-302
          120x Death Gliders
          Great job once again Fugi!

I like the idea of a wild card. A planet whose government, a government the rest of the League hates, is tolerated because of what it can do the entire League. Barnett knows eventually the League will do something about his dictatorship, but right now he is using them as much the League is using him.

Again, great job Fugi! Just one more core world to go!
          sigpic
          "A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell." - C.S. Lewis

Comment

did we ever vote for dropship/cargo ships?

and are we having a vote on unmaned fighter thingys? If so I wanna try my hand at it.
            Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
              did we ever vote for dropship/cargo ships?

and are we having a vote on unmaned fighter thingys? If so I wanna try my hand at it.
              Dont think so

And fugi, nice race, but I dont think that they should have that many earth ships unless we're allies and are very trusting of them.
              sigpic
              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                Dont think so

And fugi, nice race, but I dont think that they should have that many earth ships unless we're allies and are very trusting of them.
                Well either they bought the out dated ones or stole the new ones so I wanted to give them a good mix instead of giving them so much out dated ships
                A Face you Can Trust
                sigpic
                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Hey I almost forgot bob, hows the animation coming along?
                  Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by spacecowboy000 View Post
                    Great job once again Fugi!

I like the idea of a wild card. A planet whose government, a government the rest of the League hates, is tolerated because of what it can do the entire League. Barnett knows eventually the League will do something about his dictatorship, but right now he is using them as much the League is using him.

Again, great job Fugi! Just one more core world to go!
                    Thats what I was thinking and thank you it was a pleasure to make (sorry it took so much time)
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                      Thats what I was thinking and thank you it was a pleasure to make (sorry it took so much time)
                      Don't worry about the time, your stuff is worth it. With all you have done for the LHC, it would be wrong of me to not give you credit. Though it's my creation, a significant part of the LHC is yours.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spacecowboy000 View Post
                        Don't worry about the time, your stuff is worth it. With all you have done for the LHC, it would be wrong of me to not give you credit. Though it's my creation, a significant part of the LHC is yours.
                        Thank you
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic

Comment

Ship Numbers

14x Ha'taks
                          29x Alkesh class bombers
                          4x Wraith Cruisers
                          4x Thor-class Destroyers
                          3x Peramen Battlecruiser
                          1x Gladiator Battleship
                          380x F-302
                          120x Death Gliders
                          Wow I just found the enemy for the Draconian Confederacy. These guys are perfect. They are powerful enough to allow us to wage significant battles and make things interesting, but small enough so that they don't have that complete and total domination. I also like the fact that they also capture ships in order to bulk up their fleet. What do you think? Would you like to pit them against my Confederacy?

Comment

Originally posted by shadowhunter483 View Post
                            Wow I just found the enemy for the Draconian Confederacy. These guys are perfect. They are powerful enough to allow us to wage significant battles and make things interesting, but small enough so that they don't have that complete and total domination. I also like the fact that they also capture ships in order to bulk up their fleet. What do you think? Would you like to pit them against my Confederacy?
                            Well they are part of the LHC so you can fight them but the full forces of the LHC will come back to help so if you still want to you can (just don't destroy them please) or you could have the two groups fight when they are taking ships and the Draconian Confederacy wants the same ships or something
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shadowhunter483 View Post
                              I was already planning to have what I call the "Pirate Wars" that pitted the League vs. the Confederacy. The plan was for pirates aligned with the Draconians to begin raiding League outposts and colonies. With no proof of direct Draconian involvement the League would have to have it's own rogue element and fight an "unoffical war". The Terrans would be perfect for this. Fugi has a vote now on all things LHC so it's ok with me, if it's ok with him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds good to me
                                A Face you Can Trust
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X