John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Just a quick post and then I off to read the fic rec.

The ties that bind. part 11? I'm loosing count. LOL

Spoiler:

During the next two weeks, Teyla and John spend less time with each other, both of them always having an excuse why they are too busy. John decides to go on a scouting mission alone. Scanners have detected a ship, but it’s not like any ship they have seen before. So, John figured that he could go check it out in the Jumper while cloaked. Once he gets close enough to the ship he starts to describe it, but soon they hear John saying, “Oh, crap!” It was the last of their communication and the ship had disappeared. They all stand stunned and looking at each other.
    The technician reports that there is no sign of any debris. Rodney pushes the technician out of the way and confirms the report. Rodney further deducts that they must have taken both John and the Jumper. Lorne, Ronon, Teyla, and Rodney are ready to jump into another Jumper to go find John, but Sam stops them. She’s not willing to lose another Jumper to whoever they were. She points out that they were able to detect him while cloaked. She also tells them that the Daedalus is on its way to Atlantis and she’ll get a hold of Colonel Caldwell and inform him of the situation. She suggests that they try to keep busy until they come up with a better plan.
    Ronon is frustrated because he feels useless and hates waiting. Teyla calms him down and convinces that Carter’s plan was the most reasonable, even though the waiting was killing her inside as well. Ronon asks her to do some sparring with her, but she declines and goes to her quarters. Rodney is with the technicians and Radek to see if the missed anything on the scanner that can help them with finding John.

You know it's funny I was actually planning on making this a shor fic. LOL. What was I thinking. BRB

Intresting...like we don't know what happened to him there...

Short fic huh.... it would be better not to think it...since when does anything go as you think it will *lol*
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:

During the next two weeks, Teyla and John spend less time with each other, both of them always having an excuse why they are too busy. John decides to go on a scouting mission alone. Scanners have detected a ship, but it’s not like any ship they have seen before. So, John figured that he could go check it out in the Jumper while cloaked. Once he gets close enough to the ship he starts to describe it, but soon they hear John saying, “Oh, crap!” It was the last of their communication and the ship had disappeared. They all stand stunned and looking at each other.
      The technician reports that there is no sign of any debris. Rodney pushes the technician out of the way and confirms the report. Rodney further deducts that they must have taken both John and the Jumper. Lorne, Ronon, Teyla, and Rodney are ready to jump into another Jumper to go find John, but Sam stops them. She’s not willing to lose another Jumper to whoever they were. She points out that they were able to detect him while cloaked. She also tells them that the Daedalus is on its way to Atlantis and she’ll get a hold of Colonel Caldwell and inform him of the situation. She suggests that they try to keep busy until they come up with a better plan.
      Ronon is frustrated because he feels useless and hates waiting. Teyla calms him down and convinces that Carter’s plan was the most reasonable, even though the waiting was killing her inside as well. Ronon asks her to do some sparring with her, but she declines and goes to her quarters. Rodney is with the technicians and Radek to see if the missed anything on the scanner that can help them with finding John.

You know it's funny I was actually planning on making this a shor fic. LOL. What was I thinking. BRB
      What's next in your short,little, fic! I wanna know!
      Spoiler:
      Oh crap! , INDEED!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Oh almost forgot!

Mrs B- Left you a review on ff.net...

Do not fear, Elfie was kind and gentle..
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          What's next in your short,little, fic! I wanna know!
          Spoiler:
          Oh crap! , INDEED!
          Famous John Sheppard quote.. *lol* and also Teal'c
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:

Another great update Scifan

Comment

Oh almost forgot!

Mrs B- Left you a review on ff.net...

Do not fear, Elfie was kind and gentle..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sci, I just saw your gift to me in the Galleria. YOU TOTALLY RULE. Period. End of story. Also, check your e-mail. I got a gift for you...your story.

Yes...Multiplicity. I'm considering maybe not posting anything else until the entire story is complete. Unless Elf gets out the pitchfork.
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Intresting...like we don't know what happened to him there...

Short fic huh.... it would be better not to think it...since when does anything go as you think it will *lol*
                  INDEED!

Thanks for the JT caps! I was able to find some more and some really great ones from Progeny!!

Spoiler:
                  Where Sheppy gets whumped with the hand through the forehead! I love those scenes with him screaming and stuff!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

INDEED!

Thanks for the JT caps! I was able to find some more and some really great ones from Progeny!!

Spoiler:
                    Where Sheppy gets whumped with the hand through the forehead! I love those scenes with him screaming and stuff!
                    He does it well.... the guy is more then a good looking guy

Spoiler:
                    There are people wondering how JF will deal with playing evil... but I'm sure as always he can manage... *lol*
                    Take The Storm/The Eye...it's not like he was "evil" but had the more colder attitude,,, and hey I've seen him with a baseball bat beating the heck out of a car in CSI Miami...so no I'm sure the guy would do just fine playing both good and bad... it's just one of his talents... there is no danger of Joe getting stuck in only one kind of character...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Sci, I just saw your gift to me in the Galleria. YOU TOTALLY RULE. Period. End of story. Also, check your e-mail. I got a gift for you...your story.

Yes...Multiplicity. I'm considering maybe not posting anything else until the entire story is complete. Unless Elf gets out the pitchfork.

I'm glad you like it Jess and I already got my mail. Thanks Jess. I'll do that today so I can post it on FF. I know what you mean. I'm starting to feel the same way about this story.

Thanks, Elf, MrsB and Nina.

Comment

I do not need pitchforks when I have...

Spoiler:

And, He will not have any problem shooting you!...
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:
                          I couldn't see what was in the spoiler tags Mrs. B!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

I do not need pitchforks when I have...

Spoiler:

And, He will not have any problem shooting you!...
                            Spoiler:
                            I should worry now because there are three of them in my little tale.
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I should worry now because there are three of them in my little tale.

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                He does it well.... the guy is more then a good looking guy

Spoiler:
                                There are people wondering how JF will deal with playing evil... but I'm sure as always he can manage... *lol*
                                Take The Storm/The Eye...it's not like he was "evil" but had the more colder attitude,,, and hey I've seen him with a baseball bat beating the heck out of a car in CSI Miami...so no I'm sure the guy would do just fine playing both good and bad... it's just one of his talents... there is no danger of Joe getting stuck in only one kind of character...
                                Spoiler:
                                I love those eppies just for that reason and also the Seige part 1. I totally agree with you he is more than just a good looking man...
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X