John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Here is the second part of JM's Blog ...I thought it was kinda of funny!
    I love that man, even when I'm annoyed with him. Sense of humour, liek whoa.

Plus, you know, evil wicked side and a fondness for poking people.

Definitely.

Sel.

Comment

Well I'm out for the night. I've got a doc's appt. tomorrow morning.
      I will be on afterwards and just briefly in the morning!

Keep up the excellent discussion aside from the differences in cheese...

Night!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
        I love that man, even when I'm annoyed with him. Sense of humour, liek whoa.

Plus, you know, evil wicked side and a fondness for poking people.

Definitely.

Sel.
        Spoiler:
        I did not post the way he answered his questions. That was even more hilarious!
        I like how he used the numbers for you to have to look above for the answer!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

JM does have a good sense of humor. He's a good sport.

Night Elf!

Night!
          Lizzy and Teyla? I think your in the wrong thread Elf LOL

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
            Heh. Anyone who's willing to interact with the mass of Stargate fans online would need to be a good sport.

Fans are not exactly the most sweet, charming, thoughtful, and considerate of people, especially when their favourite characters or their OTPs are threatened.

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post

Night Elf!

Lizzy and Teyla? I think your in the wrong thread Elf LOL
              OOOOPS! That just goes to show I need to go to bed now! I can not believe I did that!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Just wanted to say before I went to bed. GNB I saw it B/W and it's gorgeous. Now I don't know which one I like more. LOL

G'night.

Comment

Been busy today...got new glasses after I dropped the old ones.

So, since it's been nearly a week since I updated Multiplicity I thought I would give you a sneak peak:

Spoiler:
                  Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

The colonel opened his eyes, ready to start the day. To his left, Sheppard glared at him. “Did you really have to set the alarm to go off at four in the morning?”

Long, I know. Seriously, I hope to have the next part up by tomorrow.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                    Heh. Anyone who's willing to interact with the mass of Stargate fans online would need to be a good sport.

Fans are not exactly the most sweet, charming, thoughtful, and considerate of people, especially when their favourite characters or their OTPs are threatened.

Sel.
                    lol True.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Been busy today...got new glasses after I dropped the old ones.

So, since it's been nearly a week since I updated Multiplicity I thought I would give you a sneak peak:

Spoiler:
                    Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

The colonel opened his eyes, ready to start the day. To his left, Sheppard glared at him. “Did you really have to set the alarm to go off at four in the morning?”

Long, I know. Seriously, I hope to have the next part up by tomorrow.
                    You better

Thanks and night Scifan!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Q!!!! We missed you! Congrats on 100 posts!!!!!

I was thinking about you lately.
                      Awwww! That's so sweet! I missed you guys too!
                      Yea, some one already posted it, but I'm so glad that your thought of us. We even have some ficlets and artwork in honor of it.
                      Sorry for repeating info but as for the ficlets and artwork...I have some SERIOUS catching up to do!

Hey Q!
                      Hey Elfinn!

Well, I'm happy to say that I am back but you won't see anymore vids until season 4 starts. I deleted all of my sga episodes. I think I have been experiencing withdrawal. Anyway, you will be seeing updates to the fic that I posted earlier!

Also, I love your sig girlinabox!

Comment

All right, folks, got your new chapter of Multiplicity. I'll try not to make y'all wait a week for the next part...

And can I just say I'm happy I didn't miss the 30,000 post? We all need to celebrate that milestone!
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                          Just had the opportunity to watch this in all it's glory - LOL.

The vid turned out GREAT! Another LC piece of art. Thanks so much for sharing w/us.

I've brieftly scanned the thread, lots of good discussions, milestones and fics. No time to comment on all, but I wanted to say keep up the good work and get ready to gear up for voting in the JT Awards which start this Friday...WOHOOOOOO!!!
                          Oh Cyn, you are always so sweet and kind! Thank you!!!! I'm sorry I couldn't do this song justice, but THANK YOU for all your encouragement!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that!

How are you feeling by the way? Hope you're feeling a bit better now!
                          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

All right, folks, got your new chapter of Multiplicity. I'll try not to make y'all wait a week for the next part...

And can I just say I'm happy I didn't miss the 30,000 post? We all need to celebrate that milestone!
                            Wahoo!!!!! Another excellent chapter!!! Thank you sooo much for the update!!!

And YAY to the 30,000th post a little early, since by the time I wake up, we'll have passed it! LOL!
                            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

I know I was suppose to be in bed hours ago, but I made the mistake of looking at caps. So I made a little wallie.

Jess: I'll have to read tomorrow. sorry.

Q: As much as we love your vids, We love you more. Come as often as you can. (Alot )

If anyone is willing to take the challenge of find the ficlets and pretties for Q, could you please?

I just recently pm DM all the products of her challenge. And if I forgot to say anything (see MrsB. I told you I'm forgetful. What was I saying.... Oh!) see absolutely loved everything. Great job everyone.

Ok. g'night for real this time.

Shhhh. I'm not here. Awesome new chpt. Jess. I loved it. *sneaking to bed quietly*
                              Last edited by scifan; 23 July 2007, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Another awesome chapter! Every time I read part of "Multiplicity", I'm thinking what a delightfully wacky plotline it has.

As for the 30,000th post: I'm glad I didn't miss it, as well. We're getting so close now!

Comment

Working...
                                X