X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    The Secrets Challenge - EPILOGUE

Spoiler:
    John knocked gently on Teyla’s door, wiping his sweaty hands on his pants before jamming them in his pockets.

Teyla answered and a smile spread across her face instantly when she saw Colonel Sheppard standing there. “Colonel! And to what do I owe this pleasure?” she asked playfully.

John smiled his crooked boyish smile. “I was actually hoping we could talk about something.”

Teyla stood back and held her arm out inviting him in.

The door closed shut behind him.

As soon as it shut, he immediately grabbed her tight by the back of her head and kissed her deeply. She jumped, startled, and after a moment felt her knees began to waver beneath her as they embraced in a long, passionate kiss.
    John pulled away and wiped at his face, embarrassed. “I…uh…I knew if I didn’t do that right away I would chicken out so….” He scratched at his spiky hair unconsciously.

Teyla felt flushed and her chest heaved breathlessly. She stared at him, her eyes heavy, and watched as he fidgeted endlessly before gathering the courage to look her in the eye.

All he had to see was the look on her face and in an instant they were upon each other.
    You mean something like this...

Thank you Mrs. B! That's all I needed! woohoooo!

YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      And there is that Kermit again *lol*
      That's pretty much how I feel after coming home and reading the best news for my other favorite ship...atleast there season 4 will have them together... and seeing romance...
      Now why oh why can't that be the base for J/T as well *sigh* oh well hopefully at some point they will get there too...
      OH, Spill hon..who are you talking about...who's your other second favorite ship..maybe we can hint it to Mr. Mallozzi!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!!
        Yes, just like THAT!!Thank you thank you...hahah Hope it was ok I did it fast!!

Comment

Okay...I come bearing gifts...

I can't remember where I left off last time so I might be repeating some of these...anyone mind?

more...
          sigpic

Comment

I"m not picky Mrs. B...it was Perfect for me! John and Teyla sparkle in just a two or three minute scene in words it's no different! THANKS!

sigpic

Comment

YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!!
              *lol* I was wondering if that would satisfy you... *lol* you got what you wanted...

OH, Spill hon..who are you talking about...who's your other second favorite ship..maybe we can hint it to Mr. Mallozzi!
              My other favorite ship is from CSI New York...
              Spoiler:
              Danny Messer & Lindsay Monroe (Carmine Giovinazzo & Anna Belknap)
              Anna joined the cast in season 2... and since the first time she came on the chemistry between Danny and Lindsay has been there...the chemistry between the actors Carmine and Anna is awesome... sparks fly.. *lol* and it's been a slow progression over season 2 and season 3... and at the ending of season 3..they became the canon couple of the show.. they couldn't keep their hands of eachother in the season finale and ended up on the *ahem* pool table...
              They have been giving eachother the looks, smiles, small touches,, and they tease eachother.. the bond grew stronger... they both developed during that time..I got to see what made them what they are today, they supported eachother when he hit hard times by being accused for murder, losing a friend , almost losing his brother,, and also when she hit hard times when her past came back to haunt her with surviving a crime which took 3 of her best friends lives...
              To tell you the truth I see so many similar things between Danny/Lindsay and John/Teyla... and if they can become a couple...Im sure J/T will too at some point...
              Relationship between main characters don't have to take away from the show... Danny & Lindsay are main characters on CSI NY and their road to romance and their canon state of the romance has never taken anything from the show...it's still an action packed crime solving show.
              .. so for a writer to say or think it can't be done.,,well that's just bull...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hmm....I can't wait till one day come in this thread and repeat your words, Nina. I want our duo canon as well in plain black and white and i agree that it won't, if done right, would it take it away from the show...*sighs*

I"m happy for you. Now I have to go see what these two look like! LOL

Alright, I"m calling it a night!

Thanks everyone! Can you imagine we are so close to 30,000 posts! woohoooo! We have to celebrate that! do you think we can get there before the premiere?

Night!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                  Perfect lead in actually...LOL!

Just finished a new vid!!!! Although, be warned, it's not very good. I had to rush to finish it today and debated even posting it or not since it didn't turn out very well. But I decided I might as well. So here you go! Sorry it's not better for you guys!

It's called "Finding Home" and can be found here:

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html
                  What do you mean "Didn't turn out well", this is damn GOOD!!!

Spoiler:
                  John knocked gently on Teyla’s door, wiping his sweaty hands on his pants before jamming them in his pockets.

Teyla answered and a smile spread across her face instantly when she saw Colonel Sheppard standing there. “Colonel! And to what do I owe this pleasure?” she asked playfully.

John smiled his crooked boyish smile. “I was actually hoping we could talk about something.”

As soon as it shut, he immediately grabbed her tight by the back of her head and kissed her deeply. She jumped, startled, and after a moment felt her knees began to waver beneath her as they embraced in a long, passionate kiss.
                  John pulled away and wiped at his face, embarrassed. “I…uh…I knew if I didn’t do that right away I would chicken out so….” He scratched at his spiky hair unconsciously.

Teyla felt flushed and her chest heaved breathlessly. She stared at him, her eyes heavy, and watched as he fidgeted endlessly before gathering the courage to look her in the eye.

All he had to see was the look on her face and in an instant they were upon each other.
                  Finally!!! Loved the fic MrsB!!! ...........but is Ezekiel d*ad?

Night Camy

my ships

Comment

LOL...I always read fics before logging off and look at what I found...you Harry Potter fans will get this cause I could only assume and guess....

http://wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=12001&chapter=1

night, GNB!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm....I can't wait till one day come in this thread and repeat your words, Nina. I want our duo canon as well in plain black and white and i agree that it won't, if done right, would it take it away from the show...*sighs*

I"m happy for you. Now I have to go see what these two look like! LOL

Alright, I"m calling it a night!

Thanks everyone! Can you imagine we are so close to 30,000 posts! woohoooo! We have to celebrate that! do you think we can get there before the premiere?

Night!
                      Yeah I want that day to come to when we can say just that in here too...

What they look like...hrmmm.... I can fix that... here are some links for ones I have...

Get to 30000 before the premiere... *lol* no problem...it wasn't that long ago we hit 29000 so it's not going to be such a problem I think...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                        What do you mean "Didn't turn out well", this is damn GOOD!!!

Finally!!! Loved the fic MrsB!!! ...........but is Ezekiel d*ad?
                        Of course not....i plan to bring him back thirty fics from now

Camy I'm glad you approved!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Now see ,,,this is what we wanted to see *lol*
                          Awesome...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Of course not....i plan to bring him back thirty fics from now
                            LOL

*sigh* Looks like JM hasn't posted at his blog, yet.
                            Last edited by girlinabox; 22 July 2007, 05:40 PM.

my ships

Comment

Nevermind. JM updated but nothing really 'need to know'.

my ships

Comment

JM blog

Spoiler:
                                Anonymous #1 writes: “ I'm very excited about the Joe Flanigan pitched script. So when he comes to you with one, is it just a vague idea that all the writers hash out or does he have a more developed plot ?”

Answer: In this case, it was a very vague idea that we are hashing out.
                                Anonymous #3 writes: “On the Shep back story and going to earth, very cool. Its got to be pretty drastic, we're talking about a guy who didn't feel the need to send a message home to anyone with everyone else, nor has shown to have any links back on Earth that he wishes to keep.”

Answer: Indeed. Odd, no?

Comment

Working...
                                X