John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    It's taken me 2 months. Its only half credit. But I have to finish by Wednesday.

Whoops! I always get that cap confused with an image still from the Game.
    Don't worry it's easy to do... especially since you don't see the full pic..what's in the background and stuff...

There are a large part of the epis and when it comes to especially John pics...I can often say where it's from...... there are even some epis that I've seen so many times I know his lines *yes I'm a geek *
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

The Secret Challenge Part 13 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH

Spoiler:
      As they crouched in the dark, John nudged Ronon and spoke silently with his eyes. ‘You take Claude, I’ll take Ezekiel’.

Ronon smiled at the idea of getting his revenge on the fat madman. Knives at the ready, they quietly entered the room.

They were practically upon them with the perfect advantage when John suddenly stepped on something loud that crunched underneath his foot causing the two lunatics to quickly turn around.

Everyone stood frozen, staring, except Teyla whose eyes widened in surprise and continued to viciously struggle against her bonds.

“Well, that didn’t exactly work out how I hoped,” John said plainly.

Ronon roared as he lunged hard at Claude tackling him to the ground, knocking the wind from him. Ronon’s fists came flying in a barrage of perfectly aimed blows until Claude regained himself and the two of them began rolling around the room, knocking things over while trading punch for punch.

John with his knife held out, shaking in pure rage seeing Teyla’s half exposed and bleeding body, started towards Ezekiel, who smiled widely in delight.

Ezekiel quickly took the jagged razor still in his hand and instead of holding it to John, pressed it tightly against Teyla’s throat. She could only give a muffled cry through her gag, as John froze in place, fixated in fear.

“Come, come now, boys! Surely you had a better plan than this!” Ezekiel cried, his bladed hand steady and precise.

John called out for Ronon to stop and moments later, Claude and Ronon released each other, both of their faces covered in bruises and cuts.

Ronon, breathing heavily, looked over at the razor to Teyla’s throat and watched snarling as Ezekiel told John to lower his knife. John’s face recoiled in frustration, staring at Teyla’s eyes as her muffled voice tried to convince him to keep his weapon.

John did what Ezekiel told him, his eyes never leaving Teyla’s. “I’m sorry,” he told her, knowing he couldn’t voluntarily let him hurt her.

Ezekiel laughed loudly in victory but was cut short by a swift movement and a loud thud.

Ronon had taken his knife and whipped it directly at the middle of Claude’s forehead.

Claude turned slowly, his eyes crossed with a trail of blood running down from the knife stuck in his face and said, “Boss?” before his enormous body fell face first to the ground.
      Last edited by MrsB108; 21 July 2007, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I was just talking with Donna just a little while ago and we started talking about how good of a couple Dr. Mike and Sulley were. I personally think, and I'd bet she'd agree, that John and Teyla are simular. We see the chemistry, eventhough they don't, and it took something tragic to have them finally admit their feelings. If the writers that be do the same then I can see their relationship be wonderful and strong.
        They are similar in that way. Odd question though: Wasn't one of the writers on
        SGA now a writer for Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. I think I read somewhere in an
        article that one was. Who knows? I think it was Carl Binder who was invovled in
        writing those Dr. Mike and Sully episodes. I definitely could be mistaken. Although, if it is him, he needs to get to writing a really good tragedy ep so they can be brought together where the relationship can BE wonderful and strong..
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Spoiler:
          As they crouched in the dark, John nudged Ronon and spoke silently with his eyes. ‘You take Claude, I’ll take Ezekiel’.

Ronon smiled at the idea of getting his revenge on the fat madman. Knives at the ready, they quietly entered the room.

They were practically upon them with the perfect advantage when John suddenly stepped on something loud that crunched underneath his foot causing the two lunatics to quickly turn around.

Everyone stood frozen, staring, except Teyla whose eyes widened in surprise and continued to viciously struggle against her bonds.

Ronon roared as he lunged hard at Claude tackling him to the ground, knocking the wind from him. Ronon’s fists came flying in a barrage of perfectly aimed blows until Claude regained himself and the two of them began rolling around the room, knocking things over while trading punch for punch.

John with his knife held out, shaking in pure rage seeing Teyla’s half exposed and bleeding body, started towards Ezekiel, who smiled widely in delight.

Ezekiel quickly took the jagged razor still in his hand and instead of holding it to John, pressed it tightly against Teyla’s throat. She could only give a muffled cry through her gag, as John froze in place, fixated in fear.

“Come, come now, boys! Surely you had a better plan than this!” Ezekiel cried, his bladed hand steady and precise.

John called out for Ronon to stop and moments later, Claude and Ronon released each other, both of their faces covered in bruises and cuts.

Ronon, breathing heavily, looked over at the razor to Teyla’s throat and watched snarling as Ezekiel told John to lower his knife. John’s face recoiled in frustration, staring at Teyla’s eyes as her muffled voice tried to convince him to keep his weapon.

John did what Ezekiel told him, his eyes never leaving Teyla’s. “I’m sorry,” he told her, knowing he couldn’t voluntarily let him hurt her.

Ezekiel laughed loudly in victory but was cut short by a swift movement and a loud thud.

Ronon had taken his knife and whipped it directly at the middle of Claude’s forehead.

Claude turned slowly, his eyes crossed with a trail of blood running down from the knife stuck in his face and said, “Boss?” and his enormous body fell face first to the ground.

Spoiler:
          AAAHHHHHHHH,NOOOOOOOO,save Teyla...Please.....Goin yersel Ronan,that has gotta be painful,GOOD he deserved it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            They are similar in that way. Odd question though: Wasn't one of the writers on
            SGA now a writer for Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. I think I read somewhere in an
            article that one was. Who knows? I think it was Carl Binder who was invovled in
            writing those Dr. Mike and Sully episodes. I definitely could be mistaken. Although, if it is him, he needs to get to writing a really good tragedy ep so they can be brought together where the relationship can BE wonderful and strong..
            omg, wow dr quinn thats back in the day.....i agree about the similiarities in their relationship except j/t's is hotter and with more sexual tension than theirs

Comment

Spoiler:

Claude turned slowly, his eyes crossed with a trail of blood running down from the knife stuck in his face and said, “Boss?” before his enormous body fell face first to the ground.
              YES!! Keep it Coming!!

Spoiler:
              Good for Ronon! Following through! Now, it is Eziekek going down! He needs to be gone! John has to be the one to take Ezekiel!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:

Great one..
                Spoiler:
                Now why did that have to be on the floor destroying their attack of surprise.. *lol*
                And it seems one down , and one to go... now Ronon has taken his out on the large guy...now it's John's turn to get even with the creepy Ezekiel... I mean come on John just have to beyond pissed by now seeing Teyla in front of him in that shape...

Keep it up , can't wait to read more..
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Great one..
                  Spoiler:
                  Now why did that have to be on the floor destroying their attack of surprise.. *lol*
                  And it seems one down , and one to go... now Ronon has taken his out on the large guy...now it's John's turn to get even with the creepy Ezekiel... I mean come on John just have to beyond pissed by now seeing Teyla in front of him in that shape...

Keep it up , can't wait to read more..
                  Who knew! We almost said the same thing...
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Don't worry it's easy to do... especially since you don't see the full pic..what's in the background and stuff...

There are a large part of the epis and when it comes to especially John pics...I can often say where it's from...... there are even some epis that I've seen so many times I know his lines *yes I'm a geek *
                    LOL. Yes, but we still love you.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      LOL. Yes, but we still love you.
                      *lol* Thanks
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:

YEAH!!!! One down. One to go! *doing happy dance*
                        Spoiler:
                        Can't wait to see what happens to Ezekiel

Comment

omg, wow dr quinn thats back in the day.....i agree about the similiarities in their relationship except j/t's is hotter and with more sexual tension than theirs
                          LOL. Back then I thought Sulley was all that.(He's still cute) but I have to say, I like Joe now then Joe when he was younger. Maybe 'cuz I know he's closer to my age.

And as for sexual tension, that's tough for me. During M/S era, it wasn't proper to... you know until they were married. But with J/T anything can happen.

I just wanted to through something different in. hee hee.

Elf: Good memory and you're write. Hmmm interesting.

Comment

Last wallie... I'm off to bed now..

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Last wallie... I'm off to bed now..

Spoiler:

Blue: That is so cute. I love it.

Comment

Ok guys here the cap I used. I just cut the boys out.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X