• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme

Best. Animated. Gif. EVER.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy.. makes me forget about that crappy pic

Comment

I'm doing my best here folks to take the edge off.

And doing a GREAT JOB!!!!!

hey all you lurkers out there...yes YOU I saw you ...we have a lot of *Guests* viewing the Shipper thread ...sign up...and post your thoughts!!!!! if your are a Shipper.... if you are not well *snap outovit*)
      We know that TPTB lurk and look so if you are a shipper let your voice be heard!!!!!
      stepping off my soapbox now <grinning sheepishly>
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
          Thanks You've got some good points!

I guess I've just gotten very defensive lately. First the antis were really going at it over the break, then TPTB, and AT were calling names, all the spoilers were negitive and Now we see a ring...

Partly I'm upset because they're making it so serious that Pete has a ring. Partly I'm mad because I know I'll have to wait almost 2 month before I find out what happens. And Partly I'm mad because this is the stuff that S/J fanfics are made of. And Partly I'm mad that they really are just glossing over Pete's behavior from Chimera. But mostly I mad because I feel like they are stringing me along. It wouldn't be so bad if the press and some spoilers were a little more positive. Hell if they were positive.

I think I need a good night sleep and several shippy/fluffy fanfics to get me up again.

Damn and I was in a good mood this afternoon.
          Okay pal!
          Didn't I read one of your posts and you said that you kept reading all of those interviews that were not too friendly to the shippers? Something about it being a morbid curiosity?
          STOP!!!
          It just might help brighten things up a bit.
          Where is that happy place again?
          Chris

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
            Okay pal!
            Didn't I read one of your posts and you said that you kept reading all of those interviews that were not too friendly to the shippers? Something about it being a morbid curiosity?
            STOP!!!
            It just might help brighten things up a bit.
            Where is that happy place again?
            Chris
            Our Happy Place
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Comment

If you are on the East Coast isn't it either very late or very early?!
                Yet, here you are still trying to cheer us up!
                You're the coolest ship sistah!
                Chris

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Our Happy Place
                  AHHHH!
                  Bliss!
                  I know nuthin' 'bout 'nuthin right now!

Comment

AHHHH!
                    Bliss!
                    I know nuthin' 'bout 'nuthin right now!
                    ahhh yes this is the happy place and I will try to stay here as well or at least until ...well you know......aaaahh bliss....

Comment

Too much history, guys. Too much love. She'll make the right decision. We'll get through this.

ship sistah

Comment

Too much history, guys. Too much love. She'll make the right decision. We'll get through this.

ship sistah
                        we can only hope Ship Sistah!!!!! we can only hope!!!!

Comment

Pete will be gone in Affinity...

I'm getting to that Happy Place.

Actually the more I go over it in my head the more sure I am that that really will be it for Pete.

However now I really want a good X-rated kiss between Jack and Sam.

Damnit I never wanted any episode to have the ship take over it. Now we get all this S/P I'm almost at the point were I'd like a whole episode where the A-Plot is S/J.

*sigh* Happy thoughts, happy thoughts...
                          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

If you are on the East Coast isn't it either very late or very early?!
                            Yet, here you are still trying to cheer us up!
                            You're the coolest ship sistah!
                            Chris
                            You're welcome. Anything for the family. Made me feel better too-- and I haven't even seen the evil pictures! And won't! Off to bed now. My arm and hand are sore from posting! See everyone tomorrow, I hope, and in a better mood.

ship sistah

Comment

Actually the more I go over it in my head the more sure I am that that really will be it for Pete.

Damnit I never wanted any episode to have the ship take over it. Now we get all this S/P I'm almost at the point were I'd like a whole episode where the A-Plot is S/J.

Happy Thoughts.....Happy Thoughts...

ya know BCM...I too never wanted an S&J FULL episode but NOW I do too. and all the rest be DAMNED if Daniel can have have episodes with his wife and Teal's can be making out with his wife , then with the Ista, and now we will have had to put up with Sam and kissing at least THREE freakin times in the span of less than a year after waiting HOW LONG for each kiss between her and Jack....OH YEAH I want a FULL S&J episode.....

Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts

Comment

okay, one last post...

YES! one more convert to at least one Sam/Jack hour!

ship sistah

edited to say: Make that two!

Comment

Working...
                                X