X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Gang,

SPOILERS

Not a first time poster, but I lurk most of the time... Anyway.
    Why don't we try and see the glass half full? The summary of the episode says Sam ponders her relationship with Pete. Let's see thinkgs like that:
    Sam is in a relationship with Pete but...
    1- from season one opener, we know that living in a Montana farm with Pete is not her idea of an ideal life. Now it may be living in Montana (i.e. leaving the AF) and/or living with Pete... So I'll let it rest for the moment...
    2- this is just a picture, we don't know when this sequence is supposed to be happening. Before or after the conversation with O'Neill?...
    Like I said, I'd rather see the glass half full: let's say this sequence occurs before the conversation with her teamates and actually PROMPTS the conversation... In that case, the conclusion is being left open. These are just photos, folks, no dialogue, no precision about the timing, no anything. Let's BE optimistic!

Mind you, this is just speculation, but I trust TPTB... They're not so "evil", and among them I see a saltNpepper haired 6ft 2" man that we all love and who IS definitely a "shipper"...
    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
      Thanks, I would really appreciate that. I hope it has a happy ending, i think we all could use one about now.

Chris
      It ends with promise for a bright shinny future.
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        OOOOHHH so with you here....LOVE THE IRON CHEF!!!!!

I am the same as you Chris...if I am not watching Sci-Fi I am working or reading a book or Food Network

One thing I am though is loyal. And that is why it is important Dag nab it..... TPTB need to be loyal back!!! We will be here when you figure out where you were going
        That's it! It is the loyalty thing.
        I was like this when I was younger and would get into novels. I would just want to step into the books and throttle the characters and tell them to snap out of it. Now, it is a T.V. show. At least with novel there is one author, and usually things tend to work out. But with this, we just don't know and that is the element that makes me want to cuss like a sailor.
        But back to the loyalty thing. I am like a goofy puppy, if I like you I am with you, if you beat me, well I bite.

Chris
        Last edited by zabbugh; 10 July 2004, 11:57 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

Last edited by sacme; 11 July 2004, 12:05 AM. Reason: forgot the most important one

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
            Hello Gang,

SPOILERS

Why don't we try and see the glass half full? The summary of the episode says Sam ponders her relationship with Pete. Let's see thinkgs like that:
            1- from season one opener, we know that living in a Montana farm with Pete is not her idea of an ideal life. Now it may be living in Montana (i.e. leaving the AF) and/or living with Pete... So I'll let it rest for the moment...
            2- this is just a picture, we don't know when this sequence is supposed to be happening. Before or after the conversation with O'Neill?...
            Like I said, I'd rather see the glass half full: let's say this sequence occurs before the conversation with her teamates and actually PROMPTS the conversation... In that case, the conclusion is being left open. These are just photos, folks, no dialogue, no precision about the timing, no anything. Let's BE optimistic!

Mind you, this is just speculation, but I trust TPTB... They're not so "evil", and among them I see a saltNpepper haired 6ft 2" man that we all love and who IS definitely a "shipper"...
            Hi Anakin...glad you were able to drag your self away from the gutter
            I was telling Marimba the one thing I did see in those pics was that it looked Sam WAS telling Ptui something He DID NOT want to hear when he was hold that ring...so........

Plus like I said I can't IMAGINE that Damain Kindler would say that about Hate mail on the Lowdown and then have the show go onto keep Ptui.......

So yes the Glass is half full..... lets just hope it isn't a *joke dribble glass*
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              Yeah, I was wondering when you were going to see those. As I was reading your posts I noticed that you still seemed so positive and I thought to myself "he hasn't seen them yet". I can't say anything other than I agree with you.
              I hadn't seen them when I wrote the posts, I had seen them by the time I started posting them however.
              ~BCM =)

Comment

Hey, what can I say? I needed to eat... !
                Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                ............oo0oo............

Comment

Hey, what can I say? I needed to eat... !
                  yes sadly woman can not live on RDA alone
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Comment

Hello Gang,

SPOILERS

Thanks You've got some good points!

I guess I've just gotten very defensive lately. First the antis were really going at it over the break, then TPTB, and AT were calling names, all the spoilers were negitive and Now we see a ring...

Partly I'm upset because they're making it so serious that Pete has a ring. Partly I'm mad because I know I'll have to wait almost 2 month before I find out what happens. And Partly I'm mad because this is the stuff that S/J fanfics are made of. And Partly I'm mad that they really are just glossing over Pete's behavior from Chimera. But mostly I mad because I feel like they are stringing me along. It wouldn't be so bad if the press and some spoilers were a little more positive. Hell if they were positive.

I think I need a good night sleep and several shippy/fluffy fanfics to get me up again.

Damn and I was in a good mood this afternoon.
                      ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                        Thanks You've got some good points!

I guess I've just gotten very defensive lately. First the antis were really going at it over the break, then TPTB, and AT were calling names, all the spoilers were negitive and Now we see a ring...

Partly I'm upset because they're making it so serious that Pete has a ring. Partly I'm mad because I know I'll have to wait almost 2 month before I find out what happens. And Partly I'm mad because this is the stuff that S/J fanfics are made of. And Partly I'm mad that they really are just glossing over Pete's behavior from Chimera. But mostly I mad because I feel like they are stringing me along. It wouldn't be so bad if the press and some spoilers were a little more positive. Hell if they were positive.

I think I need a good night sleep and several shippy/fluffy fanfics to get me up again.

Damn and I was in a good mood this afternoon.
                        {{{{{{{{{Brian}}}}}}]

Hope you are back to your chipper self in the morning !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

Sacme!!!

Thanks for posting all of these pics!
                          I appreciate that you are trying to keep the shipper flame burning
                          We need them!!
                          Chris

Comment

More passion here then in ANY of the kisses...THAT is for sure ...thanks Ship Sistah!!!!!

Comment

I'm doing my best here folks to take the edge off.

Comment

OH YEAH!!!!
                                This is my favorite moving pic!!
                                How on earth can TPTB think that we can substitute the nameless one's snogs for this?!!
                                Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X