John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doxymom
    Crimson Rain? Um...<sheepish look>...no, not yet. I know I left Teyla hanging and John angsty but I'll have to finish that one after the zinefic, or whenever my muse for it returns. I have entirely too many wips.

Thank you for the offer to do the cover. I tried. Ye-ah, it's crappy. And I've changed the hero so now I have to find a new pic. LOL.
    *whines*.... I love Crimson Rain..... ah well, you know I also love whatever you write so it's all good! Let me know when you're ready for that cover! I love doing them.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
      *evil whumper cackle* Oh, that sounds like so much fun to read! I can't wait to see it!
      Oohh, believe me it's dark as hell... darker than oblivion itself, at least in my mind, but I won't say more, the link should be posted eventually, once it gets back to me!!!
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
        thank you sanssong...great storys...man you soooo talented...WOW!!

*big huge blush*... Thanks! I'm glad you liked them AG!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
          Nicely said Sanssong, when in doubt, create a ship and have at it, though I am terrible at OC ship, I know CKO's really good at it. She's a multi-shipper.
          OC's aren't really that hard once you understand basic character arche-types. You just use one of those and tweak it to make it your own.

Comment

what with majoring in music education and all, but... *is still jealous*

Music Ed Major you say? You brave girl! I was a Voice Performance Major - I found the idea of teaching music to children very daunting! Of course I ended up doing just that, but I was scared to death of it and wouldn't come near the Ed Major.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
              *whines*.... I love Crimson Rain..... ah well, you know I also love whatever you write so it's all good! Let me know when you're ready for that cover! I love doing them.
              :-D Well, given my current...uh...you know. I'm sure I'll have days when I feel like writing something dark, scary and full of whumping. :-) My last pressing commitment is the JT zinefic. If only I could finish it all in one night...

Comment

*evil whumper cackle* Oh, that sounds like so much fun to read! I can't wait to see it!

Terry. Sci-fi class?? Are you serious? *is very very very jealous* Not that I'd have been able to fit one in, what with majoring in music education and all, but... *is still jealous*
                oh, don't be. it was cancelled before we even had the chance to do it. Me and Whislter were going to instruct a student-lead class on feminism in Science-Fiction at UC Berkeley. We had two days dedicated to Stargate SG:1and Atlantis, even. It was suppose to happen this semester, but . . . for obvious reasons, it didn't happen.

Gosh, I've really got to stop mentioning Whistler in every post.
                Sig by Whistler84, RIP.
                You believed in me when it seemed only I could. You stood by me when no one else would.
                Even though we are two friends who did tragically part, I know your loving memory will forever survive in my heart

Poem by Rachel Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                  :-D Well, given my current...uh...you know. I'm sure I'll have days when I feel like writing something dark, scary and full of whumping. :-) My last pressing commitment is the JT zinefic. If only I could finish it all in one night...
                  Cool! I'll look forward to it. How's the Zine-Fic coming anyway? I know you were struggling for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                    Cool! I'll look forward to it. How's the Zine-Fic coming anyway? I know you were struggling for a while.
                    Still struggling. Hopefully, I'll make headway tonight.

Comment

Hey guys how r u tonight?

I'm going crazy for spoliers right now..seriously i dont think i can wait until July!!!

Comment

Hi, Jodi! I'm still kind of doing the zombie thing here... how are you?

I was just watching "Thirty Eight Minutes" again (my favorite S1 ep ), and this time, I made sure I had my shipper glasses on. Has anyone else noticed that, throughout the entire episode, Teyla leaves John's side for all of about three seconds? She is right there for him the entire time. I counted three times she leaves him: once to urge Marham and Stackhouse to go faster, once to get a first aid kit, and once to wrap up the "dead" bug in Ford's jacket – all geared toward saving John's life, so they don't even count, anyway.

And there is absolutely no mistaking the panic in her voice when he comes up with the defibrillator idea... through most of the ep, really. And the glare she gives McKay after John says "Don't talk to me about screwed!" did my shippy little heart good.

All of a sudden, I like that ep a lot more.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard

...In the jumper...
                          ... Teyla if you can hear me...i just want to say to you that the last weeks i spent with...

...and then came Teyla in the gateroom...

TBC
                          'CONFESSIONS'

Chapter 5 - part 1

... i just want to say to you that last years i spent with YOU...

....that was the best time in my life...i don't regret any second which i spent with you from the first moment...

...in Atlantis...

...on Earth...

...off-world...

...during the meetings...

Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 13 March 2006, 02:36 PM.

Comment

'CONFESSIONS'

Chapter 5 - part 2

...at breakfasts...

..when you cared about me...

...the sparring sessions...

...the dates...

...the walks...

...the nights we spent together...

...and...
                            http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e216/micky_blue/John_Teyla/sga_208hr_144_2.jpg
                            Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 13 March 2006, 02:38 PM.

Comment

'CONFESSIONS'
                              Chapter 5 - part 3

...Teyla you're the most beautiful...

...the most wondeful...

...the smartest...

...woman i've ever known....

... I LOVE YOU TEYLA...

...gateroom...
                              ...Teyla stood the whole time in the gateroom with the others...

....she was unable to speek...
                              ....but when John said this three words...she said it too...

...I LOVE YOU TOO, JOHN...

...and that was the haviest moment in his life...

TBC
                              Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 13 March 2006, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Aww... *sniff*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X