X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Promo Idea

Interior of a puddle jumper...

OnStar: OnStar, this is Phil how can I help you Mr. Sheppard?
    Sheppard: That's MAJOR Sheppard...We're surrounded by two hive ships and numerous Wraith darts.
    OnStar: Yes, MAJOR Sheppard. I can see them on our remote display of your scopes.
    Sheppard: Can you send help?
    OnStar: We'd like to send help Major Sheppard, but that's a part of the Extended Assistance Plan. You're on the Basic Assistance plan which only covers food shortages, cable outages, and overflowing toilets.
    Sheppard:I'll remember that the next time Weir cooks...
    OnStar:If you have a credit card available, I'd be more than happy to upgrade you?
    Sheppard: Yes, I do...hang on for a moment...Oh here it is
    OnStar: Could I have the number please?
    Sheppard: Certainly...It's a Mastercard...5923...
    OnStar (Interrupting):I'm sorry Major Sheppard, but we only accept Visa
    Sheppard: Darn!
    Announcer: Traveling to the Pegasus galaxy on an intergalactic mission? Better grab your Visa, because Mastercard's not accepted beyond the Milky Way...Visa, its everywhere you want to go.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Hahaha!
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I'd like to see them take a puddle jumper through a McDonalds drive through.
      I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

Impossible, that's utterly ludacrious. It would NEVER be believable since the puddle jumpers don't have roll down windows.

Originally posted by MedusA
        I'd like to see them take a puddle jumper through a McDonalds drive through.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

i love the promo idea, but it should involve some more of the characters. especially mckay.

and at the end it should say
          Announcer: And don't forget to catch the premeire of Stargate: Atlantis' season 2 on July 15, 2005!
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

LMAO Awesome promo idea dude

Comment

"Now I'm thinking about a nice turkey sandwich."

"Worth a try."

"Now I'm thinkin about McDonald's 'Stargate: Atlantis Happy Meal' with posable action figures and a 'pull-back-and-shoot-accross-the-table-and-break-on-the-floor Puddle Jumper and Wraith Dart'."

"REALLY worth a try!"

Comment

I would soooo buy that happy meal

Comment

Originally posted by Downslide
                  "Now I'm thinking about a nice turkey sandwich."

"Worth a try."

"Now I'm thinkin about McDonald's 'Stargate: Atlantis Happy Meal' with posable action figures and a 'pull-back-and-shoot-accross-the-table-and-break-on-the-floor Puddle Jumper and Wraith Dart'."

"REALLY worth a try!"
                  "Damn! Now I'm thinkin' about having my contract in my hand and re-writing it so that I can get more kickbacks from any and all promo Ideas they come up with."

"Worth a try, but keep dreamin', suckah."

Comment

Here you go everyone, hope this ......works, I haven't used MS Paint in about five years.

Last edited by Macharius0; 02 May 2005, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron

Sheppard: That's MAJOR Sheppard...We're surrounded by two hive ships and numerous Wraith darts.
                      OnStar: Yes, MAJOR Sheppard. I can see them on our remote display of your scopes.
                      OnStar: We'd like to send help Major Sheppard, but that's a part of the Extended Assistance Plan. You're on the Basic Assistance plan which only covers food shortages, cable outages, and overflowing toilets.
                      OnStar:If you have a credit card available, I'd be more than happy to upgrade you?
                      Announcer: Traveling to the Pegasus galaxy on an intergalactic mission? Better grab your Visa, because Mastercard's not accepted beyond the Milky Way...Visa, its everywhere you want to go.
                      \

Nice
                      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

LOL class, brilliant I'd love to see that!
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Announcer: Traveling to the Pegasus galaxy on an intergalactic mission? Better grab your Visa, because Mastercard's not accepted beyond the Milky Way...Visa, its everywhere you want to go
                          Awsome

Here is one with Mckay:

OnStar: OnStar, this is Phil how can I help you Mr. Mckay?
                          Mckay: Actually it's, whatever...We are surrounded by two hive ships and a lot of darts.
                          OnStar: Yes, Mr. Mckay. I can see them on our remote display of your scopes.
                          Mckay: Can you send help? And some coffee?
                          OnStar: We'd like to send help...and coffee Mr. Mckay, but that's a part of the Extended Assistance Plan. You're on the Basic Assistance plan which only covers food shortages, cable outages, and overflowing toilets.
                          (Mckay is starting to sleep because he hasn't had his coffee)
                          Mckay: Yes...hang on for a moment...Oh here it is
                          Mckay: Mastercard...4495...
                          Mckay: (rapidly) Well that doesn't make sense Mastercard is more supperior, looks better...(continues on)
                          Announcer: Traveling to the Pegasus galaxy on an intergalactic mission? Better grab your Visa, because Mastercard's not accepted beyond the Milky Way...Visa, its everywhere you want to go

I only added some lines.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron

good one!

Comment

Interior of a Puddle Jumper...

McKay: Oh no! I've got a bad feeling about this...
                              Sheppard: For once McKay, I think we agree...
                              McKay: We'd better call for some help...
                              Sheppard: That's weird...
                              McKay: What?...
                              Sheppard: Never mind...I'll call Atlantis
                              Sheppard pushes a button on the puddle jumper's control console. A panel opens up with a device that has 12 buttons on it. He presses the first. A dial tone is heard. He presses nine more. A ringing sound is heard and then...
                              Voice: Thank you for calling Atlantis. Please listen carefully as our menu options have changed...
                              McKay: Press 'O'
                              Sheppard presses 'O'
                              Voice 1: You have entered an invalid option...returning to main menu...Thank you for calling Atlantis. Please listen carefully as our menu options have changed...If you know you're party's extension, you may dial it at any time. If you are calling about ordering Ancient technology, our on-line catalog and ordering is available at www.ancienttechnology.sg... If your calling for directions to Atlantis please press '1'....For information on Ascending please press '2'...If you are calling for any other information, please press '3'
                              Voice 2: Transfering...Please wait...

Sheppard presses a key - obviously '3'
                              The sounds of laser blasts are heard in the background. The puddle jumper shudders as if almost hit.
                              Voice: If you are having difficulty using an Ancient Repositry of Knowledge please press '1'....If your Stargate will not dial, or if you need replacement crystals please press '2'...If your under attack and require assistance, please press '3'
                              McKay: 3! Press 3!
                              Voice 2: Transfering...Please wait...

Ring is heard. The puddle jumper shudders AGAIN. Sparks fly in the back cabin.

Voice: Thank you for calling the Ancient Emergency Hotline. If you've received this message, we're either on the line with another caller or out of the office. If you would like to leave a message, please press the pound key, otherwise an agent will be with you momentarily...

More laser shots, the puddle jumper is obviously NOT in good shape. McKay and Sheppard are getting anxious.

Sheppard: I think we'd better call 911.
                              McKay: I think you're right..but let's leave a message anyway...
                              Sheppard presses a key...
                              Voice: At the sound of the tone, please leave a brief message and one of our agents will return your call as soon as possible. Please be certain to include your name and Stargate address if possible.

Tone.

Sheppard: Hi..uh..This Major Sheppard...we're under attack by three Wraith hive ships...Could you please send some help as soon as possible?

Sheppard presses the pound key.
                              Voice: I'm sorry that mailbox is full. Please try again. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X