This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Well, Sam did run after Jack that one time as if to say she changed her mind and would go but got cold feet and then Jack was transported up by Thor. So there was a little bit of encouragement on her part there.
    Which is the only reason I know she wants to say yes, other wise her words have always add up or boiled down to 'no'.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      (((((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))))))

It's gonna be all right!! I think we're all feeling a bit depressed of late--probably the comedown from all the snark! but this too shall pass!

SCREW THE REGS!!! DOWN WITH PIT!!! SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!

Just had to post the mantra!
      Thanks Marimba!!! I am okay... I misunderstood a post and Ship Daddy translated it and I am better now........ actually felt sortof stupid.. DO NOT SAY A WORD BCM.... I MEAN IT!!!!

but I can never hear the mantra enough... and never have enough Shipper cookies..so......
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        i believe ya, thousands wouldn't.
        well what do expect me to say? he's my ship daddy. i need him to loan me ship money so that i can buy ship cookies!
        Yes, but where ShipDaddies discipline and make you do icky poopy chores, ShipAunts just spoil you with treats and nauquada enhanced clones.... get my drift? ShipDaddy will beat you, but I'll spoil you. Ha, there! *nods smugly*

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          I have to agree with you. The angst seems to be more prevalent on Jack's part. I think deep down she loves him but I also think that she is one of the most HUNG UP characters on TV (the other one is Jordan Cavanaugh from Crossing Jordan). I would have thought she'd have said yes by now too if she was "pining" for Jack. I wonder if Amanda picked that up from the nasty letters she's been getting...
          I think Sam knows just how dangerous it would be to go fishing with Jack... two-way attraction. No one around. Sleeping in the same cabin. Fishing. Lake. No one around. Attraction. Danger Will Robinson, danger!

I also think that maybe Amanda coined the 'pining' phrase, and then the anti-shippers took it from there. Amanda's views on ship have been the same since the first season. The only change has been that she's never wanted to explore the 'relationship' part of her character before until she started talking about it in the sixth season. Seventh season she/we got bf. Same page as shippers, different book.

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            actually felt sortof stupid.. DO NOT SAY A WORD BCM.... I MEAN IT!!!!
            Hey, you said it not me!
            ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              Hey, you said it not me!
              You just couldn't resist!!! Gotta love a man who is consistant ((((((((((Bri))))))))
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You just couldn't resist!!! Gotta love a man who is consistant ((((((((((Bri))))))))
                Hey can I help it if you make such an easy target?
                ~BCM =)

Comment

Hey can I help it if you make such an easy target?
                  Nope ... Not when I go out of my way to MAKE IT easy for you....

Comment

Nope ... Not when I go out of my way to MAKE IT easy for you....
                    LOL! Yeah, right. What ever you say

BTW I saw the Stargate OJ in the refrigerator commercial. Pfft, it reminds me of all the other commercials on TV -inane- go figure.
                    ~BCM =)

Comment

LOL! Yeah, right. What ever you say

BTW I saw the Stargate OJ in the refrigerator commercial. Pfft, it reminds me of all the other commercials on TV -inane- go figure.
                      ...Just keep repeating that phrase... Whatever Tame Says... and all will be right with the world

I know what you mean about the commercial....too bad it isn't more....uummm something...... BUT I am still excited for the new Season. At least it will all be new and I won't have any MAJOR scene ideas outside of pictures I have seen...so I can feel it beginning to build up...new Star Gate.
                      Just a few more weeks

Comment

...Just keep repeating that phrase... Whatever Tame Says... and all will be right with the world
                        Whatever Tame Says... is stupid
                        Whatever Tame Says... is wrong
                        Whatever Tame Says... is bad
                        Whatever Tame Says... is crazy
                        Okay I can keep repeating it over and over.

BUT I am still excited for the new Season.
                        Don't get me wrong I am excited for the new season. I just think it would be nice if we could have commercials more like the ones we got for SG-A (Just saw the new one for that too ) They even showed Jack and Daniel in there and they don't belong on that show.

But as I said I'm still looking forward to the new season and I'm still looking for ward to the S/J ship. I still think there will be big developments for Sam and Jack despite any obstacles...

(*whew* got it back on topic in the end )
                        ~BCM =)

Comment

Whatever Tame Says... is stupid
                          Whatever Tame Says... is wrong
                          Whatever Tame Says... is bad
                          Whatever Tame Says... is crazy
                          Okay I can keep repeating it over and over.

Don't get me wrong I am excited for the new season. I just think it would be nice if we could have commercials more like the ones we got for SG-A (Just saw the new one for that too ) They even showed Jack and Daniel in there and they don't belong on that show.

But as I said I'm still looking forward to the new season and I'm still looking for ward to the S/J ship. I still think there will be big developments for Sam and Jack despite any obstacles...

(*whew* got it back on topic in the end )
                          I whole heartedly agree with you....I was making the same point and just not explaining it in detail........ like you

I too *wish* we had some Kick A$$ commercials but it in no way is stopping my enthusiasum for the show getting ready to start. JULY 9th WOO HOO

I too think if all the stars are aligned just right and the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter is aligned with Mars...the S&J Ship with have smooth sailing

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            I think Sam knows just how dangerous it would be to go fishing with Jack... two-way attraction. No one around. Sleeping in the same cabin. Fishing. Lake. No one around. Attraction. Danger Will Robinson, danger!
                            Originally posted by majorsal

I also think that maybe Amanda coined the 'pining' phrase, and then the anti-shippers took it from there. Amanda's views on ship have been the same since the first season. The only change has been that she's never wanted to explore the 'relationship' part of her character before until she started talking about it in the sixth season. Seventh season she/we got bf. Same page as shippers, different book.

Sally
                            I'm certain that AT coined the "piney Jack's girl" phrase way back...I think she didn't want Sam's character to be defined by that relationship -- and rightly so.

Re fishing and future invites, I really don't see Jack asking her again. I think he's gotten the message by now that she won't go - that accepting would be inappropriate - and of course she knows what would happen...

So when people envision S8 ending with a fishing invitation, I don't really see it happening. I think moving the relationship forward will have to come from Sam.

So in the end I'd like to see a deja vu scene a la 2010... Say Jack's finally retired... I think that he'll go off by himself to his cabin (not knowing what Sam really wants - with everything that's gone on between them, Mr. P, etc). And then Sam comes to visit wearing that same outfit (long white coat - she looked good in that! and Jack is all scruffy).... She timidly knocks on the door, goes around back and they see each other...and the sparks fly (no! not the angsty anger we saw in 2010)...

Actually, I think that a fishing invite would be rather cliche, but THAT'S the fishing scene I can see happen.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Great point Skydiver.Pining and the Black Widow Curse drive me up the wall.It is just an excuse get get Sam a Boyfriend.The Fishing invite has been ruined.I do not want Jack to ask Sam.I wished Jack asked Janet to go fishing as a friend.I would have loved to see that Invite after Chimera and Sam's reaction.I really hope Sam and Jack end up together but I do not like the fact that Jack cannot have a girlfriend and has to just hope Sam comes to her senses regarding Pete.Jack should never be made to look hopeless.The bad thing about Pete is he not only makes Sam look bad but he also makes Jack look bad as well.
                              I'm sooooooo agreeing with you on this
                              I've never thought about inviting Janet before, but come to think about it, you are right. It would be fun!! I just don't know if I'd prefer Sam finding out from Cassie (hey, I like this girl in case you didn't notice and I firmly believe that she sees Jack as father-figure and wants him to be happy, so she would help to push Sam a little (towards Jack of course), don't ya think? anyway, back on track) or for example hear Janet thanking Jack for invitation and lovely,unforgettable weekend...
                              As for ruining fishing invitation-if it was coming from Sam...I wouldn't mind.
                              I too think that Jack should have someone, exactly because of reasons stated above.It's just not fair to his character to leave him lonely.I know that most of you don't want him with another woman but,FCOL, if Sam is still with pete after Lost City, I don't know what can convince her that Jack is for her.If she can have fun, so can he.And he should, since he hasn't been with another woman for 4 years, since cofession, trying to be faithful to Sam and she apparently doesn't give a d*** and still expects him to sit and wait until she makes up her mind! He's been patient, and I admire him for that, but enough is enough. Sam should realise that she can loose him, despite what her subconsciosness tells her.
                              uff, I'm done.Sorry for the rant. And, in case you were wondering, yes I LIKE SAM too, i just don't like the way her character has been written since Chimera.
                              And speaking of jack and other women, can somebody tell me why Laira is so hated? I don't want to be impolite, I'm just curious. I'm a shipper and i like her.I think she is simple, warm,honest and strong woman probably a little similar to Sara. What do you think?
                              sorry for the long post (the longest in my life) and thanks to everyone who actually read this..
                              There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                              sigpic
                              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

One more thing. Guess yesterday in US was Father's Day-so Ship Daddy, BEST WISHES!!!
                                And sorry for any mistakes, I'm not a native speaker.
                                There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                                sigpic
                                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Working...
                                X