Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    Shep: You sure Elizabeth? You really want to give Freefall full security access to this thread?

Elizabeth: I think it will be fine John. If not. .you can always shoot them.

Astro. . .great "Shweir" caption. *ROTFL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      Shep: You sure Elizabeth? You really want to give Freefall full security access to this thread?

Elizabeth: I think it will be fine John. If not. .you can always shoot them.

Astro. . .great "Shweir" caption. *ROTFL*

Hee hee, I hate shippy name contractions!!!

as for your caption, it's great!!

Comment

LOL!
        And thank you for the warm welcomes! Somehow, I think I'm gonna like it here!

I'm completely addicted to all W/S fanfic, espcially angst.... Does anyone know of a good angsty fic?
        Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Now, every one of you volunteered for this mission. And you represent over a dozen countries. You are the world's best and brightest. And in light of the adventure we are about to embark on, you're also the bravest. I hope we all return one day having discovered a whole new realm of humanity to explore, but as all of you know, we may never be able to return home.-weir, rising pt1.

Comment

Originally posted by Freefall
          LOL!
          And thank you for the warm welcomes! Somehow, I think I'm gonna like it here!

I'm completely addicted to all W/S fanfic, espcially angst.... Does anyone know of a good angsty fic?
          Okay, two main places I know of for W/S ship.

Fanfiction.net. Authors I recommend for angst are ErabruHikari http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2220503/1/ and Ashkash http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2260471/1/ over there. MsRaven is also good too. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/650856/ Melyanna writes excellent fic, her magnum opus, Crossroads of Eshu is fantastic. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2097284/1/ Athena has written some brilliant adventure-type fic (would that be correct?).http://www.fanfiction.net/u/234753/ Hatcheter is a personal favourite of mine too, he's also on fanfiction.net. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/425242/ Angel of Fire, is writing a follow on from the end of Siege II which is excellent too. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2247303/1/

This isn't angsty, but I liked it a lot: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2246340/1/

Over on the John and Elizabeth livejournal community, LittleRed is a particularly fine author. But really, there are so many fine authors out there it's impossible to list them all, and I feel embarrassed if I can't remember them all!!

http://www.livejournal.com/community/john_elizabeth/

Does that help?
          Last edited by astronomicalchick; 02 March 2005, 01:17 PM. Reason: To add links

Comment

(((((astronomicalchick))))) Thanks!
            I take it that you've all heard of the "Give Lizzie a gun Campaign" right?
            Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Now, every one of you volunteered for this mission. And you represent over a dozen countries. You are the world's best and brightest. And in light of the adventure we are about to embark on, you're also the bravest. I hope we all return one day having discovered a whole new realm of humanity to explore, but as all of you know, we may never be able to return home.-weir, rising pt1.

Comment

Thank you everyone for you compliments on my video. I wanted to make a slight correction. Due to my utter weariness and haste to get the project finished, I mistakingly credited the music to James Horner. My bad. James Newton Howard wrote the music to the Village. I've corrected my home file but felt responsible to correct it here, too (as movie music is one of my greatest interests, I was quite mortified with myself)

Watched Before I Sleep for the 2nd time ever yesterday. What an amazing, amazing episode. As others have said, all shippiness aside. The story was strong, the acting beautiful, even the camera work and lighting were wonderful. Characterization, action, and exactly the right dash of humor. To top it all off, we got some good John and Lizzie-ness. Definitely my favorite of the 2nd half of the Season. I think it has even surpassed Underground for me. LOL.

Cheers!
              Last edited by Persephone; 02 March 2005, 01:19 PM.
              "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

On a random note, does anyone else think that Carl Binder (writer of "Before I Sleep" and "Letters from Pegasus") is as intrigued by this relationship as we are?
                He might very well be. I’m delighted that he’s one of the new writers for season 2. Before I Sleep is my favorite episode from this the first season (although it’s a really tough competition since it’s been a very strong first season overall) and I loved Letters from Pegasus as well. I’m excited to see the storylines he will come up with in the next season and what he will write in regards to Sheppard/Weir. The opening scene from Before I Sleep is actually one of my favorite Sheppard/Weir moments.

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                Hee hee, I hate shippy name contractions!!!
                I’d just like to say a big, heartily amen to that! For me, it's Sheppard/Weir, and that's it. I can't even bring myself to write... that other word.
                Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Freefall
                  I've been lurking here for a while and something (I can't remember exactly what) has achieved the impossible and pulled me out of my shell! As I am enjoying stargate atlantis and this thread so much, you *freefall points to each shipper* have unleashed a monster by getting me to post!!!! MMMWWWWWHHHHAAAAAAAA
                  *cough* a monster with the scariness of a leaf *cough*

I haven't seen The Siege pt 2 yet but have only 6 days to go!! How will I cope without atlantis when the series is finished?
                  WELCOME Freefall
                  Great to have you join in all the fun!!!
                  If you are into Shweir, you'll love Siege II - be really interesting to get your thoughts once you've seen it.
                  As for surviving without Atlantis - why as Astro says, you must hang out here with your fellow shippers!! Hopefully now they are back in production we'll start to get some titibits of information to help pass the time til the premier in the summer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                    I’d just like to say a big, heartily amen to that! For me, it's Sheppard/Weir, and that's it. I can't even bring myself to write... that other word.
                    Heh, no kidding. Those names just sound silly. The furthest I'll contract it is Shep/Weir.

Originally posted by Liv
                    The opening scene from Before I Sleep is actually one of my favorite Sheppard/Weir moments.
                    And you say you're not a shipper?
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                      He might very well be. I’m delighted that he’s one of the new writers for season 2. Before I Sleep is my favorite episode from this the first season (although it’s a really tough competition since it’s been a very strong first season overall) and I loved Letters from Pegasus as well. I’m excited to see the storylines he will come up with in the next season and what he will write in regards to Sheppard/Weir. The opening scene from Before I Sleep is actually one of my favorite Sheppard/Weir moments.

Aha, and they say denial is a river in Egypt.... *giggles*

Comment

persephone- You created that masterpiece of a video!?! one word=wow
                        I wish I could do suff like that......
                        Most music videos don't work on my computer *sniff* but yours do, and it was by far the best I have seen so far. Yay!
                        Make more.....soon!

Comment

And you say you're not a shipper?
                          Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                          Aha, and they say denial is a river in Egypt.... *giggles*
                          Yes, well... err...

*hands over ears*

Lalalalalala... I can't heeeeaaaaar you!

*Help, I've fallen into the shippy interpretation of things, and I can't get up!*

Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Only one fic tonight boys and girls
                            Crash By Quezacolt

If Carl Binder does become a regular writer it will be cool. As a few have said already he wrote 'Before I Sleep' and 'Letter's From Pegasus'. He's preparing the way for John/Liz ship by having
                            Spoiler:
                            Sheepard give Liz a birthday present and having her break her relationship to Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                              Yes, well... err...

*hands over ears*

Lalalalalala... I can't heeeeaaaaar you!

*Help, I've fallen into the shippy interpretation of things, and I can't get up!*

Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

i only de-lurked a week or so ago, and apart from one small problem, which we wont go into, everything has been cool. And this thread isnt full of spam or multiplying like a certain other ship we know of.

|
                                |
                                |
                                V

New sig.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Working...
                                X