X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    TAAAMMMEE!!!! you're back! yay!
    Why are we only mentioning her back? She's got a beautiful front too!

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      Quote Tame: well just ignore me....

Quote ShipDaddy: we try but it's so hard some times.

Quote Tame: I am sucking up any love I can get.

Quote meanie ShipDaddy: who said anything about love?

Looks like ShipDaddy's got his groove back too.

Sally

Now children Behave!!!!! And stop throwing our shipper cake at each other!!

Each of you eat 5 Purple Shipper Cookies and go to your rooms and watch every shippy scene in any 2 seasons of your choice.

Ahhh, that's better.

Now everyone shake hands, Sally put that cake down, and on with the ship.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        Spoilers for S7 Lost City
        Oooh! "foggy" gives me an idea of what I would like to see.

How about a scene just like the opening of LC 1 when Jack wipes the mirror before shaving. Only this time, after he wipes the mirror, we get to see Carter standing behind him grinning. Then she snuggles up behind him and nibbles his ear and Jack melts. Aahh!

Oh yes! that's great except this time no t-shirt on Jack! (and maybe an illusion to Carter in a towel?)
        I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

I have returned...renewed and refreshed!!!

Caty - YOU HAVE been BUSY!!!! I have quite a few vids to catch up on WOO HOO!!!

BCM - So HAPPY you are back with us

Token - LOVED you LC1 scene!!!!! Hope TPTB read this thread once in a while.

Ship Nana - you cookie baking Diva you are wonderful

Auntie Sally - What can I say to you!!! ((((((((((((((SALLY))))))))))))

Marimba - ((((((((((((((((((((((Marimba))))))))))))) you just get hugs too galore!!!

Goneshippin - your episode guide is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarGate Barbie aka Cookie Monster, Sacme aka Ship Sistah
          And the rest of this WONDERFUL POSITIVE CRAZY Shiipper family

I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          (((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))
          Welcome back! It's so hard to stay away, isn't it?

Comment

sally, we are concentrating on tame's back, because if we see her front we might discover that she's actually bcm in disguise.

mjj1993, funnily enough, when i pictured the scene, i wasn't picturing a t-shirt (i don't really care too much what carter's wearing, but for ship daddys sake she can be in a towel, or maybe jacks t-shirt if that really has to be in there )

Comment

ya know sally i actually quite like the new size of your sig. you can see the expressions on their faces a lot better for starters.
              Me too! I'm thinking maybe I need to use a smilar one for my screen saver.

Comment

personally i blame the loss of mulders character and the fact that CC did not stick to his original principles on the x-files, for the x-files going a bit dodge.
                i don't think the same thing will happen to stargate, or at least i hope not. i was and still am a bit worried by the loss of brad wright though. and i don't think that coop is as much of a shipper as BW was.

Well, yeah the loss of Mulder was the writing on the wall, but Millenium happened much earlier and screwed up most of a season. My big fear for SG is the absence of RDA in most scenes! To me, Jack is the central character and always will be and I miss him!

Comment

sally, we are concentrating on tame's back, because if we see her front we might discover that she's actually bcm in disguise.

mjj1993, funnily enough, when i pictured the scene, i wasn't picturing a t-shirt (i don't really care too much what carter's wearing, but for ship daddys sake she can be in a towel, or maybe jacks t-shirt if that really has to be in there )
                  Ha! Great minds think alike!

Comment

So, this renewed and refreshed thing wouldn't have anything to do with that RDA pic I sent you? *tweaks brow*
                    I am sure that had *nothing* to do with Ship But A LOT to do with my improved mood
                    That you love me and want to give me all your money? *nods gleefully*
                    Did someone hear Aunt Sally talking.........I could have sworn I heard her......
                    *I* had to keep ShipDaddy in line! *shakes head*
                    Sally
                    all I can do is say I am really really sorry!!
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                      we try but it's so hard some times
                      just think of me as the Glenn Close of the Shipper Thread Bri
                      Originally posted by BCM
                      who said anything about love?
                      well I DID BCM....weren't you READING what I wrote

and I am reposting this because well it just fits
                      ((((((((((((BCM)))))))))))))))) I missed you so much!!!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ya know sally i actually quite like the new size of your sig. you can see the expressions on their faces a lot better for starters.

Thanks, Stargate Barbie. I'm not sure I'm breaking a pic size law, though. If I am, I'm waiting for the inevitable "You sacrilegious piece of garbage, get rid of that horribly large and obtrusive pic before I rip the heart from your chest and ram it down your puny and sniveling throat!"... or something like that.<g> But thanks for the pic compliment!

Sally

ps - I'm in a *real* goofy mood tonight. Yay!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

hee hee
                          I LOVE this whole scene and the thought behind it!!!

But all of a sudden I had this HORRID flashback....Bobby Ewing in the shower and the whole previous season had been a dream (yeah I know I just really dated myself)....ok it was just a moment.....

Comment

I have no idea either, especially considering all the details were backwards

Yeah, whatever... dream on flyboy. You're a flyboy because you have the hots for Sam, and Sam has the hots for a certain flyboy... till she gets 'that' flyboy, she'll be flying with you. So, flyboy, dream on!

*sticks out tongue and runs off*

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Stargate Barbie. I'm not sure I'm breaking a pic size law, though. If I am, I'm waiting for the inevitable "You sacrilegious piece of garbage, get rid of that horribly large and obtrusive pic before I rip the heart from your chest and ram it down your puny and sniveling throat!"... or something like that.<g> But thanks for the pic compliment!

Sally

ps - I'm in a *real* goofy mood tonight. Yay!

And don't you worry Star Gate Barbie...
                              We have Aunt Sally covered if for any reason anyone gives her stuff
                              we have special reserve signature pics just for her
                              The O'Neills at Home
                              The O'Neills at work

However, I don't know if Aunt Sally realizes that these are still being hosted just for her

Comment

I have no idea either, especially considering all the details were backwards
                                Just like a man.....ALWAYS remembers it wrong!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X