Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I got a red one for helping you out Shadow....I guess it doesn't pay to be nice OR funny
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I don't understand how people with no sense of humor can enjoy the show. The show is FUN. Yeah, there's tragedy and drama, too, but it's still mostly fun stuff. And above all, it's just a bloody TV show! Sheesh! The gods do not murder baby penguins every time someone says something negative about the show. I, alone, would be responsible for a mountain of dead baby penguins were that true. But it isn't. There's nothing wrong with criticizing the show and there's nothing wrong with preferring Atlantis to SG-1. And if people want to neg me because they don't like what I have to say, that's fine. I'm gonna go right on saying what I've been saying.

Die, baby penguins, DIE!
      Last edited by ShadowMaat; 04 October 2004, 09:12 PM. Reason: squeamish chickens and a typo

Comment

ok.....now can we pick a different animal ....Surrogate kitty momma over here
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

But seriously...I doubt ANYONE including the shows PTB have said 100% glowing things about the show...yes maybe to the press but when ya just get down to it...It is a product and the *merits* should be allowed to be discussed good AND bad. Mechandising falls into that as well. What is the use of even having a forum for DISCUSSION if all everyone would be doing is posting ..."OH wasn't SG-1 lovely tonight" No it wouldn't and this forum would shut down pretty fast.

Discussion IMPLIES that various opinions are heard and then DISCUSSION ensues......

what part of this is not understandable

Comment

Didn't you know, Tame? These days it's either "Agree with me 100% on everything I say because everything I say is 100% true. If you don't agree, you're wrong and deserve to die!"

How about puppies? Hamsters? No, I don't like hamsters (there's another red point, hehe)... Penguins?? Mountains of dead penguins. Sounds like the punchline to one of those "What's black and white..." jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              I don't understand how people with no sense of humor can enjoy the show. The show is FUN. Yeah, there's tragedy and drama, too, but it's still mostly fun stuff. And above all, it's just a bloody TV show! Sheesh! The gods do not murder kittens every time someone says something negative about the show. I, alone, would be responsible for a mountain of dead kittens were that true. But it isn't. There's nothing wrong with criticizing the show and there's nothing wrong with preferring Atnaltis to SG-1. And if people want to neg me because they don't like what I have to say, that's fine. I'm gonna go right on saying what I've been saying.

Die, kittens, DIE!
              I second Tame's request. Could you pick some other animal please? I don't want a red rep point so I am not going to suggest the replacement animal.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                But seriously...I doubt ANYONE including the shows PTB have said 100% glowing things about the show...yes maybe to the press but when ya just get down to it...It is a product and the *merits* should be allowed to be discussed good AND bad. Mechandising falls into that as well. What is the use of even having a forum for DISCUSSION if all everyone would be doing is posting ..."OH wasn't SG-1 lovely tonight" No it wouldn't and this forum would shut down pretty fast.

Discussion IMPLIES that various opinions are heard and then DISCUSSION ensues......

what part of this is not understandable
                *raises hand* I understood it all and I agree. This forum would be pretty boring for me if there were no differing opinions.
                sigpic

Comment

ok....I am gonna go out on a limb here...........Lamas.....<cringing already>

Comment

Llamas aren't cute. And they spit. Although I could hire them to spit at people for me...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      Llamas aren't cute. And they spit. Although I could hire them to spit at people for me...
                      sheep? Those ones in the mattress commercial are pretty cute.
                      sigpic

Comment

I wasn't aware we were looking for a *cute* animal here ....

if I recall the original thought was Die...something ...die.......I wasn't real inclined to go cute here

Although I can get behind a mantra of
                        SPIT Llama SPIT

Comment

I wasn't aware we were looking for a *cute* animal here ....

if I recall the original thought was Die...something ...die.......I wasn't real inclined to go cute here

Although I can get behind a mantra of
                          SPIT Llama SPIT
                          I think the decision has been made; the original post has been edited for penguins.
                          sigpic

Comment

I leave you alone for a few hours, and this is what i find, your slaughtering penguins?!

Can I join?

Comment

jump in ...I am for the spitting and apparently while I was training them...The penguins *bought it*

Comment

jump in ...I am for the spitting and apparently while I was training them...The penguins *bought it*
                                Hmmm spending too much time with Shadow haven't you Tame. Spitting becomes you I'm sure

The question though, is it all flightless birds, or only penguins, because we have all these kiwis about...

Comment

Working...
                                X