Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone in the UK watching this, now Sky One is repeating the series again? Its on at 1PM every weekday, or 3PM on Sky Mix to see the previous episode How I love Sky....
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I also enjoyed this one.

I'm hoping they release a DVD with the other episodes they had filmed (I think there were 3) before it was suddenly cancelled
      This is from J2.0Fans

UPN has officially cancelled Jake 2.0 and have no plans to air the final four unaired episodes at this time. Series star Christopher Gorham has been cast in a new NBC series Medical Investigation. While this means the end of new Jake 2.0 adventures for now, fans still have hopes regarding the future of our beloved spy-fi series in one form or another.

Join the jake on dvd campaign to help get the series released as a DVD box set. DVD sales have helped series such as Firefly and The Family Guy win a new lease on life in the form of the big-screen movie Serenity, and FOX's announcement that Family Guy will return to the airwaves in 2005. So fans can make a difference. It just takes dedication, enthusiasm, faith—and stamps. Lots of stamps. And we have stamps and enthusiasm in abundance, don't we?
      Head over to the above mentoned site if u want to sign the campain
      sigpic

Comment

I saw a few episodes of it, maybe three or four. I thought it was quite good

Comment

I like the actor who played Jake 2.0.

*Wishes they did a nude scene in Odyssey 5 with him*
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

The show was good, wish it didn't go against all those other shows on the same timeslot though, maybe it would have stood a better chance. Especially going against Angel, it was a big pain in my heart and the creator (since he also worked on Angel).
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I liked the show as well. I agree with Ellwe Singollo about the bad timeslot.

Comment

When I caught it, I like it.

Comment

Seen some it again of Sky One. It's good. Theres just times when you cringe in sympathy for poor Jake. Cos he's such a nerd. And the plot near the end Jake's team trying to their jobs and protect Jake againt the Big booses who don't like him and the reoccuring Death Owl villian was just wonderful. It got killed just when it was starting to excell.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

In Australia Jake 2.0 was dropped after about two episodes, that was a year ago. For the two episodes I did see I thought it was ok, I'm a really critical viewer so I couldnt get over the acting talent or lack of should i say...sorry ...oh i feel bad now. If it does come back
                    it would be on at the graveyard timeslot
                    "Dad, what's a muppet?"-Lisa
                    "Well it's not quite a mop, and it's quite a puppet
                    but maaan. So does that answer your question? I
                    don't know."-Homer

Comment

Working...
                    X