• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Can they cancel Manifest next that sucks
    I'll disagree with you there.
    sigpic

Comment

My season 2 DVDs arrived today. Which episodes are the best ones to watch?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

My season 2 DVDs arrived today. Which episodes are the best ones to watch?
        Just watch in order; there's a lot of good content there.

Comment

Good to hear that they won't leave things dangling - I may finally catch up with this show now... I often find it a bit silly, but I do like time travel!
          sigpic
          signature art by lunasera

Comment

The series finale of Timeless airs on 12/20! I can't wait to watch it! It is sad that we only get two hours, but at least we do get closure!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              The series finale of Timeless airs on 12/20! I can't wait to watch it! It is sad that we only get two hours, but at least we do get closure!

OK taking bets.

Will it be a clip show?

Comment

OK taking bets.

Will it be a clip show?
                I hope not. But I am concerned that will be a hastily done thing. This was greenlighted only 6 months ago, pretty quick timeframe to produce a quality show.

Comment

The Timeless finale is swiftly approaching and fans are eagerly awaiting the series' two-part ending, "The Miracle of Christmas Part I & II."

In the special Christmas-themed episodes, "Time Team is inspired by a visit from their future selves to find a way to try to save Rufus (Malcolm Barrett)." They begin their journey in 1848 California, but are forced to pause their mission and chase Rittenhouse back to the Gold Rush era, "where they encounter one of the era's most dangerous villains."

Then, Logan (Matt Lanter), Lucy (Abigail Spencer) and the crew land in Korea in the winter of 1950 and help rescue a pregnant refugee. "Stuck with no way out, our team faces its toughest challenge yet, and in the process, come to terms with their feelings for each other," the network added.

Click through the gallery in the link above to see the latest images from the finale.
                  sigpic

Comment

OK that sounds kind of interesting.

Comment

Another resurrection?

'Timeless' goes on a last, fan-powered mission, but has the clock really stopped ticking?

Even then, executive producer Shawn Ryan won’t concede “Timeless” is forever out of time even though there are no immediate prospects and the actors no longer are under contract.

“I keep terming it the NBC finale. I don’t call it a series finale. This is the definitive ending to the NBC journey of the show and it may be the end of the show,” says Ryan, who says the two one-hour episodes will play like a seamless movie. “I've been down this road twice before, being told the show was dead only to find out hte show wasn’t dead. We’ve all seen examples, whether it's ‘Veronica Mars’ or ‘Firefly,’ (revived) shows that have really deep fan bases, which our show certainly does, being able to reappear in some form, they're whether movies or something else.”

Comment

Someone is in denial
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Someone urinated in someone's bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post

The Timeless finale is swiftly approaching and fans are eagerly awaiting the series' two-part ending, "The Miracle of Christmas Part I & II."

In the special Christmas-themed episodes, "Time Team is inspired by a visit from their future selves to find a way to try to save Rufus (Malcolm Barrett)." They begin their journey in 1848 California, but are forced to pause their mission and chase Rittenhouse back to the Gold Rush era, "where they encounter one of the era's most dangerous villains."

Then, Logan (Matt Lanter), Lucy (Abigail Spencer) and the crew land in Korea in the winter of 1950 and help rescue a pregnant refugee. "Stuck with no way out, our team faces its toughest challenge yet, and in the process, come to terms with their feelings for each other," the network added.

Click through the gallery in the link above to see the latest images from the finale.
                            Sound to me like the writers and producers didn't take their one and perhaps only opportunity to end this series and give us closure. Shame and utterly disappointing. The story they should have solve is what led to the destruction of the world in the future in part one through flashbacks and story telling from their future selves and then part 2 should have been about they stopped it. The side effect of these manipulations to time is rufus is reborn.

Just read the article and yeah it clear they had no intention of wrapping up the story lines and giving us closure to the bigger mystery. What a shame.

Why use stand in doubles when shows like Orphan Black have developed the technology and methods to have one actor play multiple versions of themselves on screen at once.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                              Sound to me like the writers and producers didn't take their one and perhaps only opportunity to end this series and give us closure. Shame and utterly disappointing. The story they should have solve is what led to the destruction of the world in the future in part one through flashbacks and story telling from their future selves and then part 2 should have been about they stopped it. The side effect of these manipulations to time is rufus is reborn.

Just read the article and yeah it clear they had no intention of wrapping up the story lines and giving us closure to the bigger mystery. What a shame.

Why use stand in doubles when shows like Orphan Black have developed the technology and methods to have one actor play multiple versions of themselves on screen at once.
                              Maybe it ain't over? The public doesn't always get the whole truth. The creators might know something we don't.

Comment

What did everyone think of the finale? I thought it came across as poorly written Lyatt fanfic brought to life.

Comment

Working...
                                X