No announcement yet.

Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the acting in Threshold was better (Carla Gugino, Charles Dutton, Peter Dinklage, Brent Spiner), but I liked the story of Invasion more. Never got into Surface, and never went back to it even though it's been on Netflix forever.

Comment

Babylon 5

If you've only scene the new BSG try the original as well. A bit cheesey but I always liked it.

Warehouse 13

Highlander:The Series
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

VOY is IMO by far the weakest show of the Trek franchise, but if you haven't seen it, you might give it a go.

Farscape is a quirky but very good show. Ben Browder and Claudia Black have great chemistry on this, IMO better than they did on SG-1.
        Firefly only got one season and the feature length Serenity, but it's not bad.
        Andromeda is a bit uneven, but not bad. They also have a weird take on FTL travel.
        The Babylon 5 spinoff Crusade had great potential, but sadly they only filmed about 13 episodes or so. Nevertheless, those are IMO worth a look.
        sigpic

Comment

Sliders, Fringe, Earth 2, Andromeda, Life on Mars

Comment

I think everyone has hit the series' I would recommend, but I haven't seen anyone recommend The Dead Zone. Was on around the same time as SG-1/SGA/BSG. I thought it was really good. Was based on the Stephen King novel.
            sigpic
            [call me loser.]

Comment

Working...
            X