Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Spoiler:
    Even if that skeleton is his, they wouldn't have to reveal that it's actually him or show/explain what happened until later on. I think it's better to drop hints that something is a possibility, instead of just having a sudden, out of no where reveal at the end of the season. As it is right now, it might not be him, but possibly just someone else from the future. Another thing I was wondering about, is that if that skeleton was the source of the virus then why didn't destroying it seem to stop the virus from wiping people out? Did Jennifer get exposed? It could've have been something else, I guess, but some kind of apocalyptic event still happened in the future. The only thing that seemed to change was that Jones didn't seem to be there in the future, West 7 seemed to be in charge and the time machine didn't seem to be in use (the room was dark and everything seemed dusty). That brings be back to thinking that Cassandra is somehow Jones or may be, at least, connected to Jones somehow, and that getting taken away by the creepy guy might be what caused the changes in the future.
    Spoiler:
    if you'll see the sneak peek of episode 6 (http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/12-...est-sneak.html) you will see that jones is there and the head of west 7 is someone well known to coles
    Last edited by pakar; 15 February 2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Spoiler:
      Even if that skeleton is his, they wouldn't have to reveal that it's actually him or show/explain what happened until later on. I think it's better to drop hints that something is a possibility, instead of just having a sudden, out of no where reveal at the end of the season. As it is right now, it might not be him, but possibly just someone else from the future. Another thing I was wondering about, is that if that skeleton was the source of the virus then why didn't destroying it seem to stop the virus from wiping people out? Did Jennifer get exposed? It could've have been something else, I guess, but some kind of apocalyptic event still happened in the future. The only thing that seemed to change was that Jones didn't seem to be there in the future, West 7 seemed to be in charge and the time machine didn't seem to be in use (the room was dark and everything seemed dusty). That brings be back to thinking that Cassandra is somehow Jones or may be, at least, connected to Jones somehow, and that getting taken away by the creepy guy might be what caused the changes in the future.
      I really liked this last episode and
      Spoiler:
      yes Jones being Cassandra or connected to her Annoyed mentioned that in an earlier post right away and I think it's a possibility -(but shouldn't Cole recognize her?) the age is right that's for sure. hair color, ect.. Didn't see it at first but but now I do. The skeleton-could it be Cole? But I thought he was immune to the virus?. Jennifer did comment on the eyes, though and I picked up on that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
        Spoiler:
        if you'll see the sneak peek of episode 6 (http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/12-...est-sneak.html) you will see that jones is there and the head of west 7 is someone well known to coles
        Ahh, ok cool. I usually don't watch the sneak peeks for shows. I like to wait for the episode to air. For this one, I don't even watch the promos for the next episode because I buy the episodes on Amazon and they don't have them at the end of the ep, and that's really the only time I'll end up watching them. (I buy episodes because switched cable providers and Syfy isn't part of the package I have, and if I go up one package to get syfy, I'd have to pay around $30 more per month and I'd lose BBC America. I'd rather have BBC America than Syfy, and the package with all the channels I would bring my cable/internet/phone bill to over $200 a month, and that's just not happening lol.)
        Last edited by VampyreWraith; 15 February 2015, 11:11 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
          I really liked this last episode and
          Spoiler:
          yes Jones being Cassandra or connected to her Annoyed mentioned that in an earlier post right away and I think it's a possibility -(but shouldn't Cole recognize her?) the age is right that's for sure. hair color, ect.. Didn't see it at first but but now I do. The skeleton-could it be Cole? But I thought he was immune to the virus?. Jennifer did comment on the eyes, though and I picked up on that, too.
          Spoiler:
          The eyeglasses and the visible lens coating on both Cassies & Jones's glasses were a telegraph to me, but there may be an even bigger one that was revealed this week (Rubicon).
          As I recall, the elder Jones's first name was revealed as Katerina this week, and that happens to be the name of the character Amanda Schull plays on USA Network's "Suits".

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            Spoiler:
            The eyeglasses and the visible lens coating on both Cassies & Jones's glasses were a telegraph to me, but there may be an even bigger one that was revealed this week (Rubicon).
            As I recall, the elder Jones's first name was revealed as Katerina this week, and that happens to be the name of the character Amanda Schull plays on USA Network's "Suits".
            Spoiler:
            I noticed the name Katerina as well, but for me it was because Dr. Railly's first name in the 12 Monkeys movie was Kathryn, both are different versions of the name Catherine/Katherine.
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.blastr.com/2015-2-16/12-m...changing-twist

if at least were talking about different timelines the series would have not only some science credibility but also some interest. Talking about the same timeline makes the show a '60s time travel and a mess of a plot.
              Last edited by pakar; 16 February 2015, 08:22 AM.

Comment

ep 5 ratings
                0.23 adult rating
                0.664 viewers

it slipped a little more
                Last edited by pakar; 17 February 2015, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
                  ep 5 ratings
                  0.23 adult rating
                  0.664 vieweres

it slipped a little more
                  Keeps going like this, we're going to end up with 6 monkeys and out.

Comment

Syfy 12 Monkeys webisodes: http://www.syfy.com/12monkeys/videos/1/4606
                    Total syffy posts: 36,690
                    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                    Matthew 5:9

Comment

Boneheaded writing in "The Red Forest" (2/20/15/)

Spoiler:
                      Ok, when Cole and Aaron are in the apartment, and the police are showing up in response to Aaron's call to 911, they head out the back door to escape.
                      What sort of police outfit isn't going to have the back door covered when they come in the front door? Their escape was too easy.

I really like this show, mistakes and all. I just hope SyFy understands that they're goiing to have to suffer low ratings for a while, while they earn their audience back with shows like this.

Comment

I'm not sure why i 'm still watching this. But i'm beginning to understand the people who stopped watching. The premise and parts of the story are interesting but the execution is the definition of mediocricy.
                        Last edited by pakar; 21 February 2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Ok, when Cole and Aaron are in the apartment, and the police are showing up in response to Aaron's call to 911, they head out the back door to escape.
                          What sort of police outfit isn't going to have the back door covered when they come in the front door? Their escape was too easy.

I really like this show, mistakes and all. I just hope SyFy understands that they're goiing to have to suffer low ratings for a while, while they earn their audience back with shows like this.
                          Spoiler:
                          I wondered that, too. but I told myself they got out before the cops actually got to the building. I also really like this show ,too, it has some great moments. But yeah, they got away too easy and also have been wondering-Where are they getting the cigarettes in 2043? Are they rolling their own? Growing tobacco?

I really hope this show gets a 2nd season but the ratings don't look good. Time travel shows are tricky.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if the ratings improve for last night's episode since Grimm was not on.

I agree that the execution has not been the best for the last few episodes, and it seems they're more concerned with playing with time travel anomalies rather than actually solving the virus issue.

Comment

Spoiler:

From the looks of things they only just arrive, they probably didn't adequately have enough forces to cover front and back safely, it doesn't take more than a few brain cells to figure out that anyone capable of kidnapping a senator is probably capable of taking down a cop or two.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
                                It will be interesting to see if the ratings improve for last night's episode since Grimm was not on.

I agree that the execution has not been the best for the last few episodes, and it seems they're more concerned with playing with time travel anomalies rather than actually solving the virus issue.
                                The biggest problem i have with this show, mainly because of the execution, is that it can't make me hooked, it can't make me care. The fact that the last 3 episodes were mainly time anomalies make things even worst. I mean how many time anomalies can you make before viewers get bored to death?
                                Last edited by pakar; 22 February 2015, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X