No announcement yet.

12 Monkeys coming on SYFY (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably because they are watching it with kids in the room, which is often funny because they know they shouldn't be doing that.

Comment

Interesting to see what Athan and Goines did before he made his big entrance into the 12 monkeys chamber. Did they work together to build another army to help our heroes. It going to be a bit silly if they didn't use their time an their resources, Athan seem to be extremely worthy to assemble a plan that goes beyond just shooting up Titan.

An why was Kat getting Deacan to make that hole in that wall! what was her backup plan.

An their got to be more to the fact that Deacan doesn't show up in crazy old Goines visions!

To be fair I was fearing he was going to betray them again!

What annoy me was how easy time travel was used in this season, it seems they can just transport armies back into the past, future and presence with little to no effort using Jones machines.

It would have been nice to see them mentioning that they were preparing the hyenas for time time travel, may be sending people back simply to get supplies and machinery, that another thing that seem to disappear without explanation is their supplies issues. Even a passing line that they have use the damage and working time vests to improves Jones machine. Something.

Comment

Given that Syfy have change their content rules, expect more swearing and far far more explicit sex scenes it sales, see games of Thrones.

So um get use to it!

Comment

Have they? Cool.

Comment

If you want further evidence that Scifi as soften it rules on such things see Blood drive!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Looks great, I'm really looking forward to season 4.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, maybe I'll find time to watch S3 sometime before S4. I DVR'ed 3, but as to when I'll get to watch it.. ?

Comment

You are doing yourself an injustice, watch it now, Guias Baltar is in it and he doesn't look like he's had a haircut since BSG wrapped lol

Comment

Yeah, season 3 was great and really worth watching. I also thought James Callis was pretty awesome in his role.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just ran into S4 already in progress last night while flipping through channels, seems they're running it over a few weekends. I'm not watching anything else on Syfy these days, so I had no idea it was restarting.
                        Seems they're up to S4 E6 already. Fortunately, I think you can stream it off Syfy's site.

Comment

Yeah it's not bad, I still think Cole is the true witness though.

The last episode was pretty good, telling the story mostly from Cassie's POV and keeping to good old grandfather paradox time travel rules without breaking them but still keeping it complicated enough that you didn't know what was coming.

Comment

I have watched all 6 episodes so far as I've had the time to sit through the last 2 Friday nights.
                            It's easier for me in a way to watch things as they air if I can.
                            Anyway I have really been enjoying it-
                            Spoiler:
                            Cassie is getting very conflicted and is in danger of compromising the mission/even getting sucked over to the other side-I'm really interested to see how they
                            wrap up the whole thing. Cole being the true witness, interesting thought.

I catch up ON DEMAND if I can't watch when something airs. My internet connection is too iffy for me to watch stuff online most of the time.

Comment

I cant wait to see the end of this Story. I love how they go through the past 2 Season in Fast forward. It can get tedious to always wait a week for the next Episode.

That said I loved the most recent Episode. The Music number was awesome and I keep listening to it more often than I anticipated when it started. She is a pretty good singer. Also I had a good laugh at the Hitler line "Are we going to safe Hitler? Thats exactly the opposite of what you are supposed to do with a Timemachine!" XD
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I loved 12 Monkeys seasons 1 & 2, thought season 3 wasn't as good. So far this season has been amazing, visiting lots of different time periods, making good use of time travel. Too bad it's already halfway through the season, but enjoying the heck out of it.

Also enjoyed Jennifer Goines' musical number. Knew the song, but not who did it (Pink).

Comment

Working...
                                X