Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
    Could it be Cassie?
    Spoiler:
    now that she has also time traveled?
    I wondered that too

Did the blue man corp guy say:
    Spoiler:
    we are from the future, or we are the future

I am wondering if the witness is someone who was sent back before Cole got the job, because the guys I mentioned above didn't seem to know Cassie was coming, the narrative history the woman was telling was different to what we were seeing on screen.

Maybe the witness comes from the alternative timeline we saw in an earlier episode, someone who came back just after Cole but before everything was destroyed, so has told the story of 'their' timelines history instead of this one.

Comment

I had a thought.
      Spoiler:
      When Cole saw Cassie die in 2017, do we know for sure that it was the virus that killed her? Is it at all possible that she died because she splintered too much, just like Cole did?

Just a thought.
      sigpic
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
        I wondered that too

Spoiler:

I am wondering if the witness is someone who was sent back before Cole got the job, because the guys I mentioned above didn't seem to know Cassie was coming, the narrative history the woman was telling was different to what we were seeing on screen.

Maybe the witness comes from the alternative timeline we saw in an earlier episode, someone who came back just after Cole but before everything was destroyed, so has told the story of 'their' timelines history instead of this one.
        I think he said
        Spoiler:
        "We are the future."
        Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

I wondered that too

Spoiler:

I think he said
          Spoiler:
          "We are the future."
          Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

So we have to wait a year to find out what happens in Season 2? Ugh. Well at least we get a season 2.
            Spoiler:
            Looks like Aaron's toast-(no pun intended) but then again I have a feeling he will still be alive in Season 2

Comment

Well they can't really kill the main character off permanently can they?

Comment

Well they can't really kill the main character off permanently can they?
                Spoiler:
                If you're talking about Aaron, I have a strong feeling he'll be back in Season 2, either horribly burned or it will somehow be reset so he never died. and he'll be hell bent for leather on revenge against Cole

Comment

Dam need to rewatch, thought you were talking about Cole for some strange reason lol

Comment

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/08/12-...ompson-to.html

Comment

I have a crazy new crack theory. I'm pretty sure I must be missing something obvious for this to work, but I figured I'd share anyway.

Spoiler:
                      I think Cole is a clone. Wait, just hear me out.

Everyone knows that the Origin, the ancient corpse that the virus was harvested from, is Cole. We know this because Cole starts paradoxing (yes, I'm using that as a verb) whenever he gets too close to it. But what if it's not him straight up? What if it's just the same genetic code, and cloning plus time travel is making it all go wonky?

When Goines first acquired the Origin, he bought it because of the virus. But he had originally been looking for an ancient tissue sample for - dun dun DUN! - human cloning. Jennifer may have been trying to sound crazy (not hard), but she talked about resurrecting extinct species, so it's possible Markridge still has an interest in cloning.

Cole's mom was missing for a year before she turned up with baby Cole; his dad hadn't even known she was pregnant when she disappeared. Maybe she wasn't. o.O

If you want to get a little more meta, maybe being the clone of some long dead ancient is part of what makes Cole such an effective savage; ever read The Time Machine?

If you want to get REALLY meta, maybe Cole is the Origin, and he's a clone of himself. Would not be the weirdest twist in a time travel story.

Ok, I'm pretty sure I don't actually believe any of this, I just have to come up with crazy theories and alternative explanations for everything in existence. On a related note, where did the Twelve come from, hmm? Kirk out.
                      sigpic
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

I can't wait for season 2. They are filming right now at parkwood in oshawa!!

Comment

I also can't wait for season 2. Overall, this is probably my favorite show on SyFy.
                          sigpic

Comment

^^Same here. And very much looking forward to season 2.

Comment

From that description it seems like 2043 is about to under go substantial changes, with more than one time machine. An a machine with a substantially improve power source.

Comment

Some trailers for the second season, in case anyone hasn't seen these already.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X