No announcement yet.

12 Monkeys coming on SYFY (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a middle-aged female. I do watch it live as much as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
      I'm a middle-aged female. I do watch it live as much as I can.
      Well, you get busy cloning yourself too.
      They don't care how many people like me (over 55, male) watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Well, you get busy cloning yourself too.
        They don't care how many people like me (over 55, male) watch.
        I'm with you guys, (over 40) .... why don't they care about us anymore ???

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
          I'm with you guys, (over 40) .... why don't they care about us anymore ???
          If you are over 40 but less than 50 they do care
          It's for us over 50's that they don't care
          Last edited by pakar; 25 February 2015, 04:27 AM.

Comment

I rather suspect the reason is that we older folks are alot harder to sell crap to in comparison to the youngsters, many of whom will buy into any fad that comes down the pike, whereas we older folks have seen it all before and are not going to buy into whatever it is.

Comment

I rather suspect the reason is that we older folks are alot harder to sell crap to in comparison to the youngsters, many of whom will buy into any fad that comes down the pike, whereas we older folks have seen it all before and are not going to buy into whatever it is.
              true
              Last edited by pakar; 26 February 2015, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Yeah, advertisers prefer people under 50 because they're more likely to buy the things that they see in commercials. I think that it's not only because they've seen it all before, and are past they stage where they would buy into every new fad, but also because older people are less likely to have younger children that will also beg them to buy whatever cool new thing that they see on tv. If they have kids, those kids would likely be older and buying their own things. You don't know how many times I've watched tv with my kids and they end up begging for some new phone or tablet or whatever else. And they start young with wanting the expensive electronics now lol, my eight year old has been begging me for her own tablet since she was 6.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  Yeah, advertisers prefer people under 50 because they're more likely to buy the things that they see in commercials. I think that it's not only because they've seen it all before, and are past they stage where they would buy into every new fad, but also because older people are less likely to have younger children that will also beg them to buy whatever cool new thing that they see on tv. If they have kids, those kids would likely be older and buying their own things. You don't know how many times I've watched tv with my kids and they end up begging for some new phone or tablet or whatever else. And they start young with wanting the expensive electronics now lol, my eight year old has been begging me for her own tablet since she was 6.
                  heh. Being a SINK (Single Income No Kids), that is an aspect I didn't even think of. But it makes sense.

Comment

Not a lot of comments for this week's ep. it seems.
                    Certainly puzzle at the end of it... If the Hellfire missile strike successfully killed the virus, then the entire time travel thing where people like Cole go back in time to stop the virus will never happen but that would be the end of the story, and we aren't there yet. So it would seem that the virus must survive somehow to spread in the future. Maybe the explosion spread some of the virus into the atmosphere, rather than killing it?

Comment

one more time anomaly plus a non-convincing puzzle for next week. non conveincing because we know that cole didn't die.. otherwise the show would end.... gimmicks. gimmicks...

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
                        one more time anomaly plus a non-convincing puzzle for next week. non conveincing because we know that cole didn't die.. otherwise the show would end.... gimmicks. gimmicks...
                        That particular Cole could very well have died; IF that didn't stop the virus and therefore the time travel, other versions/timelines of him could still exist. If the virus outbreak was stopped, then none of it would have ever happened.

Comment

and the Druze,, they exist and they are the most fanatic supporters of the Assad regime , but are they the source of the plague? why ? writers don't know what their story is....
                          And there are no Druze in Chechnya
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druze
                          Last edited by pakar; 04 March 2015, 11:50 AM.

Comment

yeah I can send my clone to work while I'm at it, too.(While I stay home and watch my shows) The clone can work and watch shows.

Comment

I'm wondering if:
                              Spoiler:
                              One of Wexler's "henchmen" managed to get away during the gunfight and make it to a village or get picked up and thus spread the virus or yeah the explosion could do it. Of course we know the issue isn't solved, or end of story. The henchman could have seen that his friends were expiring fast and didn't want to wait around for the helicopter but thought he should make a run for it. Some sort of re-set will happen somehow so Cole isn't killed by the missile. Will be interesting to see how they write it.

Comment

Not a lot of comments for this week's ep. it seems.
                                Certainly puzzle at the end of it... If the Hellfire missile strike successfully killed the virus, then the entire time travel thing where people like Cole go back in time to stop the virus will never happen but that would be the end of the story, and we aren't there yet. So it would seem that the virus must survive somehow to spread in the future. Maybe the explosion spread some of the virus into the atmosphere, rather than killing it?
                                What if Cole IS the virus?

Comment

Working...
                                X