Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's pretty old.

Comment

No wonder
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

What do you hope to see in Season Four of Alias?

Comment

I would like to see the return of one of those agents back in the early seasons, i forgot her name, but she was a black agent who was working for the same group that Syd's mom worked for. Something Directorate, or something...

Comment

Yeah, I think she was suppose to be Syd's rival. She was cool. I hope we see that security chick from the third season back again, the one that the CIA made a deal with so they could get into Sloane's mansion. I think it'll be cool to see Irena again, but Lena Olin doesn't want to. I liked the SD stuff, it'll be interesting to have some stuff revolve around them. (Even though Syd and the CIA stopped them in Season Two. )

Comment

Oh yes, i liked her, i think her name was... Toni Cummings... I want her to come back as well I am also wanting Will to return for more guest spots, in S3, his episode he was in was good

Comment

He might return as a regular. Remember they're thinking of taking show back to basics. If they're going to give Syd a personal life, why not bring back some of her old one.

Comment

I don't think he is, although i would really be happy if he did, it seems like hes busy with his show, Touching Evil, but maybe not...

Comment

Yeah, that's right. That show hasn't come to Australia yet.

Comment

Yah, interesting show

Comment

What's it about?

Comment

Simple and fast:

Main character, David Creegan, dies for like 10 minutes, and coms back alive. He looses a part of his brain that makes him have no shame, which makes him really funny. And yah, i can't explain anymore, because yah, too much to type for me

Comment

Heh, sounds interesting.

Comment

Hehe, and the actor, who plays Will on Alias, his character on Touching Evil is a good character as well, he plays an agent who replaces an agent that went crazy, haha...

Comment

Like I said in the Touching Evil thread, when I went to Los Angeles in February I saw some ads on TV that looked cool. If it is cool, I hope it comes here.

Comment

Working...
                                X