Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watch the ep last night?

Spoiler:
    Irina! Gotta say I wasn't expecting her this early. I thought she'd show up for the 100th.

Comment

Spoiler:
      MUMMY`s back, YAAAAYYY!!

Looks like S5 WILL go out with a bang!
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I was surpised that Irina returned, but i cant say i can give a crap about her, because i dont. But i did like all the S-V scenes, it was so sad...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered...but anywho......

Have they said if Rambaldi's endgame will finally be revealed to us in this Final season?

(or was it really just "Peace")
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
            Sorry if this has already been asked/answered...but anywho......

Have they said if Rambaldi's endgame will finally be revealed to us in this Final season?

(or was it really just "Peace")
            I dont think they have, but if they did, i missed it, but lately i've been actually paying attention.

Comment

Anybody notice how they flash the <o> symbol in the opening credits over the word Alias when the new guy is getting listed? Is this a hint, or has it always appeared and I've just missed it?

a time to mourn

Comment

There's some new talk from TV guide about the future of the franchise. Sounds interesting:

Is the End Truly Near for Alias?

Among the formats Pinkner and Abrams have discussed is a spin-off series revolving around villains Sark (David Anders), Peyton (Amy Acker) and Sloane (Ron Rifkin). "It's the triumvirate of evil!" Pinkner says. (No official discussions with ABC have taken place yet.) Producers have also toyed with the idea of a big-screen adaptation starring Garner.
                The Peyton character hasn't grown on me yet, but a show led by Sark and Sloane coud be very entertaining, and even be something other than "Alias: sans Jenniffer Garner".

a time to mourn

Comment

As much as i love Amy Acker, i dont really want her to devote time to a alias spinoff on her current character, nor do i care about the other possible characters that may also be involved (but i do know there are tons of lovers for them so im not saying it will be bad at all )

Im just hoping the end of the series i'll be satisfied and not 'what the hell'.
                  Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 25 December 2005, 10:05 AM.

Comment

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=33881

Alias To Live On?

Jeff Pinkner, an executive producer of ABC's spy drama Alias, told TV Guide Online that the franchise may live on after the series finale this spring, either in a spinoff, a feature film or some other form. "I would say we haven't seen the end of all things Alias," Pinkner told the site. "There are versions of this show which could exist after this season. There are plenty of stories we'd love to tell."
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, they're thinking of having one focused on Kelly Peyton, Julian Sark, and Arvin Sloane.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                        Kelly Peyton, Julian Sark, and Arvin Sloane.
                        Never heard of them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                          Never heard of them.
                          Are you sure you've been watching Alias?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                            Are you sure you've been watching Alias?
                            The ep where vaughn comes back is the only episode I've watched straight through this season. I watch Smallville, which airs at the same time as alias, so I pick one, and I pick Smallville.
                            sigpic

Comment

Arvin Sloane was the big bad guy from the beginning. He ran SD-6, had his own gig, and seems to be kind of a good guy right now; Julian Sark is the slimey works-for-the-highest-bidder kind of guy who just can't stay in CIA custody for too long; and Kelly Peyton is a new baddie who is played by Amy Acker

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                                Arvin Sloane was the big bad guy from the beginning. He ran SD-6, had his own gig, and seems to be kind of a good guy right now
                                Knew that, but didn't know his first name
                                Kelly Peyton is a new baddie who is played by Amy Acker
                                Amy's hot, hottest actor on Angel (I'm not Kidding).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X