No announcement yet.

Penny Dreadful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the latest episode but don't understand how the visions stopped. I also don't get why John Claire left. I thought he was into Lily. Was he scared of her now that he can't control her? Liked the kiss he got toward the end though.

Comment

I think its because
      Spoiler:
      Miss Poole died.

So, the remaining sister will be the villain probably for season 3. How will Ethan get back to the UK, or will they focus on him in the States?

Looking forward to season 3.

Comment

Just seen some ads for this, will have to watch this show

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/penny-dreadful-...lers-30306.htm
          Season 3 teasers

Comment

I'm really looking forward to season 3.
            sigpic

Comment

Top show and into season 2 in Oz. Love the atmospheric late Victorian era. Another show set in that period and into a multi season event is Ripper Street, also hard edged top watching. Love the Sherlock Holmes feel.

Comment

New trailer.

Comment

Looks great, I can't wait for the new season to start!
                  sigpic

Comment

Interesting start to the season, looks like it could be a good one!

Spoiler:
                    Interesting to see Dracula as the main villain...

Comment

This show and Ripper Street are two recent series I consider deserve the title 'Adult Viewing.' Both are well made, hard as nails, brutal, scary but original and satisfying. You can almost imagine the characters are real given how well they are developed and the stories always leave you uncertain how they will end. Top viewing for anyone over 21

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Was that the zoologist at the end feeding the spy? It sure looked like it...

Comment

Penny Dreadful has been cancelled, will not be getting a fourth season.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Damn it, it was one of the better series out there.

Comment

The way it ended, I couldnt really see it continuing.

Its been a great final season and I like how they ended it.

Comment

Working...
                              X