Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transcendence the movie - excellent grown-up SF, join the applause here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    You get that feeling too..........

I wonder which parts the studio insisted be changed? It does feel somewhat disjointed in parts.
    I suspect they insisted on a more action pack third act, with guns and bullets and a old artierily

Originally posted by worldmaker View Post
    What was wrong with the ending? Did I miss something, the idea it was the two of them, together, forever, in their own shielded garden? Beautiful, magical and nice set up for the potential of a sequel.
    I like that bit. It was the first bit of the final with the whole frontal assault on the server farm and research facility.
    The guns blazing approach was contrary to what had been up to that point a more calculating approach by the terrorists using underhanded methods to deal with people they disagree with, such as poisons.
    Last edited by knowles2; 15 September 2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I watched this movie today, and in some ways the movie hit it right on the nose, then in others they seemed to miss the point entirely, all in all i thought the movie was a touching story, but towards the end, all i could think is, we are the borg resistance is futile.

Comment

And no payoff for the bad guys. That blonde chick gets away with multiple counts of murder under her own orders, and putting the world back to the stone age..... She should be hung on a noose.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          And no payoff for the bad guys. That blonde chick gets away with multiple counts of murder under her own orders, and putting the world back to the stone age..... She should be hung on a noose.
          this also reminded me of that show revolution sort of the same idea , the world gets thrown back to the early 1800.

Comment

Working...
          X