Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wow.
    Spoiler:

So not only does dad hoodwink Barbie on the email, but his own security goons beat him up cause of him getting that "Do not jump message" to Julia.
    Sam, and the others are back inside though crazy barber dude looks like he didn't come in. Or did he, but is elsewhere?
    The 'gateway in' was under Barbie's old house, in a door HE had his hand print on from early childhood, with the resurrected kid (can never remember her name), who was ALSO there (or was that just part of his vision)?
    James (Jr) is now getting into it with that chick, what she playing at, or is she really falling for him?
    Big Jim tried making a deal to get him and the rest out of there, for the egg, but they only were willing to let out jim and his son? I wonder why they wouldn't want Everyone out of Chester's mill?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Just wow.
      Spoiler:

So not only does dad hoodwink Barbie on the email, but his own security goons beat him up cause of him getting that "Do not jump message" to Julia.
      Sam, and the others are back inside though crazy barber dude looks like he didn't come in. Or did he, but is elsewhere?
      The 'gateway in' was under Barbie's old house, in a door HE had his hand print on from early childhood, with the resurrected kid (can never remember her name), who was ALSO there (or was that just part of his vision)?
      James (Jr) is now getting into it with that chick, what she playing at, or is she really falling for him?
      Big Jim tried making a deal to get him and the rest out of there, for the egg, but they only were willing to let out jim and his son? I wonder why they wouldn't want Everyone out of Chester's mill?
      Spoiler:
      My guess is that they don't want everyone out because they wouldn't be able to hide the fact that the dome people had gotten out which in turn would mean that the government would swoop in and take full control again.

I personally really dislike the idea that a private security outfit would be in charge of the dome so soon after if came down. I could possibly buy that something like that would happen after a year or two but not after a couple of weeks.

Comment

Well, things just got interesting...

Spoiler:
        Wonder what that girl is really up to, she seems to be trying to manipulate Junior...

If they all came through together, wonder where Lyles got to... Interested to see where this is all going. Next week looks interesting.

Three more episodes (I think) to try and sort some of this out...
        Last edited by Teddybrown; 27 August 2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
          Spoiler:
          My guess is that they don't want everyone out because they wouldn't be able to hide the fact that the dome people had gotten out which in turn would mean that the government would swoop in and take full control again.

I personally really dislike the idea that a private security outfit would be in charge of the dome so soon after if came down. I could possibly buy that something like that would happen after a year or two but not after a couple of weeks.
          Spoiler:
          IIRC dad barbie, did mention that cause of the missile strike causing a lot of public uproar, the govt pulled back to get hired guns to take over, so there would be a little less uproar.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Spoiler:
            IIRC dad barbie, did mention that cause of the missile strike causing a lot of public uproar, the govt pulled back to get hired guns to take over, so there would be a little less uproar.
            Really lame justification by the writers for this plot development. I don't believe for a second that things would ever turn out like this in the real world.

Comment

Big jim seems to love messing up.
              Spoiler:
              he seemed to be on ball with working with Barbie and his wife in getting people out, then he does something so stupid as to knock the egg out of the dome? What the heck was he thinking? I hope to heck, people linch his a(( for this.
              And i loved that the DJ got his come-upance.

Comment

Things are certainly heating up, no knowing whats next!

Spoiler:
                Wow, the DJ at the end, sucks to be him...

Big Jims an idiot, why does he never listen! He was up for working with them, then changes his mind because hof his wife, even when she says not to do it?!?

Interested to see what happens next now...

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I wonder if Julia and Barbie will regret NOT letting the town lynch the heck out of big jim now.

Comment

I hope they let the town know that that one guy lost their one way out. That should get plenty of people to turn on him

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Yeah, hopefully he gets whats coming to him soon, but most of the town still seem to love him, even after all hes done...
                      Anyone else suspicious of Hunter (the hounds of Diana guy)? I'm sure hes fine, but there's just something off about him...

Comment

That death at the end is one of the most satisfying TV deaths of all time

Comment

Yeah, I must admit I cheered when I saw that.

Comment

It made me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                              It made me lol
                              Yeah, the fact that he had
                              Spoiler:
                              Literally face planted a spike...
                              He must have been like "FREEDOM!!! Oh crud!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                                Yeah, the fact that he had
                                Spoiler:
                                Literally face planted a spike...
                                He must have been like "FREEDOM!!! Oh crud!
                                Spoiler:
                                Classic case of why you should always look before you leap

Comment

Working...
                                X