Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger Smith - Big O
    Originally posted by Descended
    That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG-1
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Malcolm Reynolds - Firefly
        That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

Han Solo - Star Wars

Comment

Snake Plissken - Escape from New York/LA

Comment

Cobra Commander - G.I. Joe

Comment

M. Bison - Street Fighter

Comment

Lord Voldemort - Harry Potter
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Lord Sauron - LOTR

Comment

Darth Vader - Star Wars
                      sigpic

Comment

Doctor Doom - Fantastic Four

Comment

Maleficent - Once Upon a Time
                          sigpic

Comment

Haku - Spirited Away

Comment

John Crichton - Farscape
                              sigpic

Comment

I replying to my own word to keep the game going

Dylan Hunt - Andromeda
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X