Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Spoiler:
    Everything has two sides. I can understand why Bilbo does it, I just don't approve how he does it... Yep, team Thorin runs strong. I like him because he is grumpy like I am.
    It's getting harder and harder to not go out and get the book so I can read it before the other two movies come out. However, I'm trying to stay somewhat spoiler free for once.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

You should, it's a good book.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        It's getting harder and harder to not go out and get the book so I can read it before the other two movies come out. However, I'm trying to stay somewhat spoiler free for once.
        Uhm that's so hard to do with a book that's been around since 1937 and the internet.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        You should, it's a good book.
        If you decide going the book way there is also mentioning of Thorin in The Unfinished Tales and of course, LOTR ( The appendices ).
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
          Any word on the Extended Edition DVDs?
          Not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Not yet...
            http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Ho...Blu-ray/75411/

But nothing about the German or UK release
            sigpic

Comment

Trailer looks AWSOME !

To bad they messed with canon in the first part (like they did with LOTR movies too) I hope they dont do to much damage this time.

Comment

Also...Legolas ? Now I know their also trying to appeal to teen fangirls wishes.
                LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfalcon View Post
                  Also...Legolas ? Now I know their also trying to appeal to teen fangirls wishes.
                  LOL.
                  I thought Kili and Fili already had taken care of that...
                  sigpic

Comment

Meh ... their just Legolas wannabes. Case in point they look more like elves then dwarves LOL.

Comment

Is it my imagination, or does Legolas suddenly have weirdly blue eyes? Thought they were brown?! Not that I looked that close before, they just stuck out all of a sudden and it didn't seem like something they would miss...

Comment

I already liked the actor who plays Fili. (It's Kili that is more Elf-like really. Maybe?)
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                          Is it my imagination, or does Legolas suddenly have weirdly blue eyes? Thought they were brown?! Not that I looked that close before, they just stuck out all of a sudden and it didn't seem like something they would miss...
                          Orlando Bloom had contacts on LORT. I only noticed his eyes were brown afterwards.
                          Meh ... their just Legolas wannabes. Case in point they look more like elves then dwarves LOL.
                          Hum, they don't have the aloofness of Legolas and all the others elves. I think our brain was wired to consider anyone attractive in Middle Earth as Elvish/Human and anyone else as Hobbit/dwarf.
                          The Hobbits moovies are here to make us rethink all that.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                          I already liked the actor who plays Fili. (It's Kili that is more Elf-like really. Maybe?)
                          He's very cute. I like all the heirs of Durin.
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL.
                            Well, it was established in the books that he was from Mirkwood, so it makes sense to have him involved. Not to say the above had no bearing at all on their decision, but it wasn't completely out of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                              Any word on the Extended Edition DVDs?
                              Doubt any of that will happen until the trilogy is finished.

sigpic

Comment

Uhm that's so hard to do with a book that's been around since 1937 and the internet.

If you decide going the book way there is also mentioning of Thorin in The Unfinished Tales and of course, LOTR ( The appendices ).
                                I've never read the books and only get interested in LOTR after catching one of the movies on TV. Honestly, other than here all of my internet activity is sports or history related.

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm near a book store.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X