Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd Love To See A Dedicated Folder For ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't heard of any of those shows except for Merlin and Primeval...... The latter one I didn't care for, just didn't like any of the characters. Merlin was too teen and emo for my liking too.

I'd love to see an Andromeda folder
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Defiance would be a forward thinking move, but a great way to support what appears to be a huge project that could be really cool. Especially considering the "gaming" aspect to it!
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats to Arrow fans for getting a subforum for the show.

I'm wondering if now would be the right time to move Firefly + Serenity and Babylon 5 to the archive? I adore both shows, but the only threads that are seeing any regular activity are games threads, the shows don't get much discussion at all.
        sigpic

Comment

Why? Sorry, as much as I've seen from it - along with WHO is in it - I really hope this show will die as fast as possible aka will get cancelled during the season. Sorry, there are plenty others shows out there which have more "Rights" to get their own folders instead of that thing.
          Still hope for Haven ... *puppy eyes*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

How About American Horror Story? we have folders for Supernatural/The Walking Dead Why Not AHS? granted i just got into it but its so compelling , and we already have 3 seasons

I'm not sure how many people on here like it tho, i only know of about 3 or 4
            Last edited by mr_kennedy; 13 March 2013, 02:57 AM.
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

With Continuum's Season 2 soon to air in Canada and the US and with Haven's fourth season about to film, now might be a great time for them to get folders. Please?
              "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Is there a thread for the movie "Dune?"
                sigpic
                Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Here you go! Several threads:

Frank Herbert's Dune : Books & Movies Discussion/Appreciation

Children of Dune -The Golden Path

Possible Dune remake
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks!
                    sigpic
                    Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                    http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Y'welcome,avp!
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I think Continuuum should definitely get a folder now, before the start of the second season. It has the most votes in the poll....
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I'm really just a passerby here these days, so maybe it's not my place to make suggestions, but I'm just curious whether you all have considered setting up a dedicated folder for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Gathering all the movie threads (and related thunk, etc, threads) in one place. We have six movies now, and at least six more movies on the way (not to mention the S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series).

Just a thought. I have no great burden here either way. *shrugs*
                          Last edited by Killdeer; 04 April 2013, 07:02 PM.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            I'm really just a passerby here these days, so maybe it's not my place to make suggestions, but I'm just curious whether you all have considered setting up a dedicated folder for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Gathering all the movie threads (and related thunk, etc, threads) in one place. We have six movies now, and at least six more movies on the way (not to mention the S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series).

Just a thought. I have no great burden here either way. *shrugs*
                            This I would like, cause it would get that annoying Jeremy Renner thread out of General Sci-Fi
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll look at the Continuum thread and see if it has enough chatter going on to potentially support a folder. The premiere time will be a great time to kick it off.

We tend to focus on the television side of the genre, so if S.H.I.E.L.D. gets the pick-up in the next few weeks we'll almost certainly give it (and the MCU) a folder early.

Haven ... talk to me when it's close to premiering in the fall.
                              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Defiance should really get its own folder with a sub-folder for the game so people wanting to talk about either can do so without interfering with discussion.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X