X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    *arms crossbow*

I sometimes think that too much analysis of Science Fiction ruins the sheer enjoyment of the moment for me.
    I just like to go with the story and ignore any supposed science discrepancies. After all those discrepancies are sometimes applications of physics not yet known by man. But man's imagination can perceive the possibilites although they can't yet prove them.

*goes hunting with Cold Fuzz*
    Ah, nothing like going on a hunt with fellow predators like bears and wolves... and Girlbot.

Stories that get too entrenched in technobabble aren't to my liking either. In my opinion, the science should be sound but science is ultimately just hardware. The story is about people, whether they're human, robotic, or alien.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      *arms crossbow*

I sometimes think that too much analysis of Science Fiction ruins the sheer enjoyment of the moment for me.
      I just like to go with the story and ignore any supposed science discrepancies. After all those discrepancies are sometimes applications of physics not yet known by man. But man's imagination can perceive the possibilites although they can't yet prove them.

*goes hunting with Cold Fuzz*
      I recommend you avoid the Bioware forums. At least, those pertaining to Mass Effect 3.
      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
        I recommend you avoid the Bioware forums. At least, those pertaining to Mass Effect 3.
        Noted.
        Of course now I'm curious
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
          ....I got a comment but I will withhold it....Cause Shep is wierd.
          explain
          sigpic
          Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Working...
          X