Clear All

Aw man.
    sigpic

Comment

that sucks!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
        Witches vs Aliens is clearly a Sarah Jane replacement. Hopefully it will be as good.
        Isn't that RTD's new show? My daughter will be happy since she liked the Sarah Jane Adventures. Just hope it gets picked up here in Canada on a channel we get.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
          Isn't that RTD's new show? My daughter will be happy since she liked the Sarah Jane Adventures. Just hope it gets picked up here in Canada on a channel we get.
          Yes it RTD new show, with you standard BBC children drama actors. I am sure there will be at least one star in the making among the kids.
          Last edited by knowles2; 23 May 2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Vampire Diaries renewed for Season 4, Supernatural renewed for Season 8
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

True Blood renewed for season 6
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

A couple of premier dates according to the latest issue of TV Guide:

666 Park Avenue - (new show on ABC) Fall 2012
                Arrow - Wed, October 10 (new show on CW)
                Beauty and the Beast - Thurs, October 11 (new show on CW)
                Defiance - April 2013
                Grimm - Mon, August 13 (then switches to Fri, Sept 14)
                Haven - Fri, September 21
                Revolution - Mon, Sept 17 (new show on NBC)
                Supernatural - Wed, October 3 (new night)

And some others from here:

Nikita - October 19
                The Vampire Diaries - October 11

And Falling Skies was renewed for a 3rd season.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  A couple of premier dates according to the latest issue of TV Guide:
                  666 Park Avenue - (new show on ABC) Fall 2012
                  Fantasy island remake but in a far less glamorous locations, and a more evil spin on the proceeding. Shame Jerry Belvedere is not playing the devil in it.

Arrow - Wed, October 10 (new show on CW)
                  Hopefully it will be more than a smallville clone. Some of the birds are smoking hot.

Beauty and the Beast - Thurs, October 11 (new show on CW)
                  The synosis sound a a cross between the traditional Beuty and the Beast story and the Hulk.
                  Defiance - April 2013
                  Looking interesting but then I am more interested in how they going to handle the cross media events rather than the actual series.

Grimm - Mon, August 13 (then switches to Fri, Sept 14)
                  So it been sent for it execution, we should start reading it last rights now, we be very lucky to get a third season of Grimm.

Haven - Fri, September 21
                  Looking forward to this show coming back, the second season was fantastic.

Revolution - Mon, Sept 17 (new show on NBC)
                  Cancelled, they will not even brother airing all the episodes knowing NBC.

Supernatural - Wed, October 3 (new night)

Still got to catch up with last two seasons.

The Vampire Diaries - October 11
                  I watch this programme more if it was not on ITV.

And Falling Skies was renewed for a 3rd season.
                  Best thing on TV at the minute, bring on the third season, like right after the second season finishes
                  Last edited by knowles2; 14 July 2012, 04:30 AM.

Comment

So it been sent for it execution, we should start reading it last rights now, we be very lucky to get a third season of Grimm.
                    Um, Grimm has always been on Fridays. Its where it got its good ratings and earned its second season...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                      Um, Grimm has always been on Fridays. Its where it got its good ratings and earned its second season...
                      my mistake, one got to wonder why they airing it on a different day to the rest of the series through.

Comment

my mistake, one got to wonder why they airing it on a different day to the rest of the series through.
                        I don't watch it but they are starting it off early and then it moves to its normal time slot to make way for Revolution. I guess to get Grimm fans used to that time slot in the hopes they would then watch Revolution. And yeah I doubt Revolution makes it past it's first season. I'll check out the first ep to see if it's watchable but not too impressed so far.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

i agree. revolution has a cool premise, but shows like that don't usually make it past season 1 (well ever since lost ended).
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't put much hope for Revolution. Its competing against Castle and Hawaii 5-0. Two shows that have already proven to be successful
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Here's one we missed (it was announced back in April).

Utopia (Channel 4) - In production, premiere TBA

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/uk-tv/22...ut-for-in-2012 -

Still only at the scripting stage, we’re not counting on seeing Utopia this year, but couldn’t fail to mention what has all the makings of a great original series for Channel Four. It’s a fantasy thriller from the pen (or, more realistically, keyboard) of Pulling and stage musical Matilda co-writer Dennis Kelly, about a group of people in possession of a mysterious cult graphic novel thought to predict global disasters, who are targeted by a shadowy organisation known as The Network. Sounds more than alright, that.

Any original UK fantasy/sci-fi-inflected drama is welcome in our books, so expect to hear more about Utopia, thought to be arriving in the form of 6 x 60-minute episodes, closer to the time.

Edit - Digi, I don't know if you want to edit your Doctor Who entry. It's likely to premiere at the end of August (25th is most likely) instead of the beginning of September.
                              Last edited by Blencathra; 21 July 2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Here's one we missed (it was announced back in April).

Utopia (Channel 4) - In production, premiere TBA

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/uk-tv/22...ut-for-in-2012 -

Still only at the scripting stage, we’re not counting on seeing Utopia this year, but couldn’t fail to mention what has all the makings of a great original series for Channel Four. It’s a fantasy thriller from the pen (or, more realistically, keyboard) of Pulling and stage musical Matilda co-writer Dennis Kelly, about a group of people in possession of a mysterious cult graphic novel thought to predict global disasters, who are targeted by a shadowy organisation known as The Network. Sounds more than alright, that.

Any original UK fantasy/sci-fi-inflected drama is welcome in our books, so expect to hear more about Utopia, thought to be arriving in the form of 6 x 60-minute episodes, closer to the time.
                                Interesting...any more on it?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Edit - Digi, I don't know if you want to edit your Doctor Who entry. It's likely to premiere at the end of August (25th is most likely) instead of the beginning of September.
                                I was under the impression the press premiere was in the last week of August and the general premiere would likely be a week or two later?

Comment

Working...
                                X