No announcement yet.

Tron: Uprising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a place you can legally watch this for free?

Edit: Nevermind, found this: http://disney.go.com/xd/tron/videos/
    But why is it saying "Sorry, this video is only available in certain countries"? I live in the US. O.o And it's a US show, last I checked...
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Says that for me too, here in Canada. Weird.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Says that for me too, here in Canada. Weird.
        So....do you watch it from anyplace that you'd like to....share?
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Not openly
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Just finished Thursday's episode...wow, this show just gets better and better, doesn't it? Surprisingly mature for a show on DisneyXD.

Comment

I know DisneyXD has been jerking this around with crappy timeslots, but I hope anyone interested is still tuning in or at least DVRing. This is a damn good show!

Also, the soundtrack was released a couple days ago. I grabbed it on iTunes and love it. It's done by the guy who did the arrangement for Daft Punk's soundtrack for Tron Legacy, so thematically it retains a lot of similarities while still being epic enough to stand on its own

Comment

It is a good show. At least we have Tron 3 coming

Comment

Working...
                X